• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Given that the guy is dead, it's unlikely we would get new information on him, so making a profile now should be fine.

Ojiro can totally get a profile now. I think we have also seen enough of Jobin for him to get a profile.

Speed King has basically become a kind of diet Killer Queen imo. Turn an item into a contact based death trap

There's also the fact that he can probably transfer the heat from an object to the other, like he warmed up the banknotes which warmed Ojiro which warmed his phone which killed his girlfriend.

So in that regard it's slightly better than KQ for long range kills.

I'm gonna check jojo pink guy's exact dialogue and see if he says anything that implies it in the manga in the same way that the anime directly states

Secco's power does ignore durability, as you can see him melting Cioccolata's camera, Bruno's flesh, as well as his own (lol).

It's just that he doesn't really do that a lot in character.

Nice. Kenzo is low key kinda broken, like a diet Kenshiro. Unless you have a way to stop him from moving where he wants, or distorting his vision, he is borderline unbeatable. He also just sticks his finger in your mouth and you ******* die lol

Akira Otoishi for Part 4

N'doul or older D'Arby for Part 3

Santana for Part 2 for being the only one

Long hair guy for Part 1 for being almost the only one.

TriforcePower1 said:
Santana for Part 2 for being the only one
You forgot Donovan and Wired Beck.

But on a more serious note, Santana isn't bad from a plot-prospective: he is very intimidating (and scary, just look a the shit he does to the nazi soldiers), powerful to the point he eats vampires for breakfast, and he is only the weakest of his kind, which hypes up the actual main villains of the story.

In a way, he's Battle Tendency's Raditz (which isn't a bad thing when you consider more the role than the character)

You forgot Donovan and Wired Beck.

Who?

The only two memorable minor villains of Part 2 are Straizo and Santana, and I honestly prefer Santana.

I also forgot Straizo existed when I was making the list but details

Is akira even a minor antagonist? He's pretty much the main villain of the first half of Part 4.

Yeah, I'm not sure I would call him minor since he was the main antagonist for almost as long as Kira. It's the same reason I'm not even sure I would call Nero a minor villain when La Squadra was the main villain group of part 5 for almost as long if not longer than Diavolo

I'm not even sure if you can classify Nero as a villain, he is introduced (in the manga) opposing the main-villain and not the protagonists, so I guess he's more of an Anti-Villain.

Does Whitesnake work on inanimate objects? It does work on corpses but I don't remember if it works on inanimate stuff.

Also, I discovered that Whitesnake, aside from its gun sub-Stand, has immense trolling potential. He can throw a CD containing Despacito at someone and they'd be forced to sing Despacito like a human record player.

Dziga said:
I'm not even sure if you can classify Nero as a villain, he is introduced (in the manga) opposing the main-villain and not the protagonists, so I guess he's more of an Anti-Villain.
Well, he kinda opposes both. If Bruno had found out about the Boss's plan for Trish a bit sooner he probably would have allied with the assassination squad, at least for a time

• Damo vs Kars
    • Damo also has 2 match-ups on grace period sense a while, I can't add them now so can somebody do something about it?
  • I was also going to make 8-C Caesar vs High 8-C Kung Lao due to being thematic, but would it be fair?

Mine are:

- Part 2: Santana

- Part 3: N'Doul and Vanilla Ice

- Part 4: Akira

- Part 5: Ghiaccio, Nero, or even Cioccolata

Still not done reading part 6 and 7 lel

Part 1: Bruford

Part 2: Santana

Part 3: Hol Horse and N'doul

Part 4: Keicho

Part 5: Prosciutto + Pesci (as a duo)

Part 6: Sports Maxx and Rykiel