• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay vs Flashy Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Season 7 Jay just has the electricity manipulation, non-corporeal dura negation, and True Potential, but doesn't use the last one in character. Any issues?

Spinjitzu isn't Higher tier, it's just stronker then his normal attacks. You can unrestrict it just fine, it's not like Flashy Flash'll get oneshoted or anything.

Spinjitzu in general is enough to casually plow through large swaths of Anacondrai, who are physically faster then the Master of Speed and stronger than Cole, who's physically a lot more powerful then the rest of the group. A inexperienced Season 0 Team did pretty much casually plow through the entire Skulking army despite the fact that they had just learned it. I'd say it's a pretty significant boost.

That sounds more like Far Higher then just higher

Then again, I'm willing to bet it's more they go much faster and are able to attack a bunch of times before the opponent can really do much then them just getting enough AP to outright oneshot, considering it's a tornado.

Eh. I spoke with DMB on that, and there is some inconsistency, so we decided Higher is the best designation

DMUA said:
Then again, I'm willing to bet it's more they go much faster and are able to attack a bunch of times before the opponent can really do much then them just getting enough AP to outright oneshot, considering it's a tornado.

Yeah, I'm going to vote for Jay. A good range advantage and AP is enough to tip this battle in his favor.

To be fair, the various goons in Ninjago are protrayed quite inconsistenly:

Sometimes (usually when they first appear), you can see them overpowering the Ninjas with ease.

Later however, you'll see the Ninjas stomping them casually with no more than a few punches or kicks, without any sort of power boost being implied.

However what is consistent, is how, no matter how the bd uys are portrayed physicall, they still manage to one-shot them with Spinjitzu.

Well, Flashy Flash gets flattened for reasons above

Cryptor is actually always shown to be superior to the Ninjas physically. The only case in which he wasn't was in DoTD, where he died by... Tripping...

Anyways, Flashy gets bodied FRA.

Flashy is faster and I think more experienced, but Jay surpass him in any other aspect. Although, Jay justification sounds weird, like, scaled to an AP that stomped him?

He survived getting beaten up by Morro while Depowered, then with powers, actually fought them straight up, I believe

And Spinjitzu mops the floor with people comparable to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back