• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
until flashy exhausted
Considering the kind of stamina that Flashy Flash has, it'd be weird that he can't break Kaizo's barrier before he gets exhausted
Superhuman (As one of the few ninja graduates of the Ninja Village, Flashy Flash undoubtedly possesses superhuman endurance for having overcome the extreme training there. He was also able to defeat two Dragon-level threats simultaneously and come out of the fight without showing any visible signs of fatigue. Continued fighting even after taking multiple hits from Platinum Sperm and Post-Darkshine Garou. Managed to get up relatively quickly after Platinum Sperm and Garou's beat down, while Darkshine was still knocked out from Golden Sperm's punch)

Considering the kind of stamina that Flashy Flash has, it'd be weird that he can't break Kaizo's barrier before he gets exhausted
It not weird at all seen kaizo also can be consider superior in stamina.

Kaizo can make multiple energy barrier so flashy really don't have a chances to defeat him. There also Amber Mask that can Amps all his stat and abilities. I don't see a chances that flashy can harm Kaizo.

There also Amber Mask that can Amps all his stat and abilities
Galaxy Kaizo is used, not Amber Mask. That's a separate key. Though he does technically have access to it, so I'll restrict it anyway
Kaizo can make multiple energy barrier so flashy really don't have a chances to defeat him
Kaizo can't attack Flashy Flash while inside a barrier

Galaxy Kaizo is used, not Amber Mask. That's a separate key. Though he does technically have access to it, so I'll restrict it anyway
Damn I thought it can be used cheapstake

Kaizo can't attack Flashy Flash while inside a barrier
Anyway, it come down to who can last longer in that fight I guess so if Flashy can break Multiple Energy Barrier at once then he can win but if not Kaizo can wait until the chance to launch his attack. Also he can still separate himself from the Barrier. Using this advantage he can uses underground mobility or teleportation to launch a suprise attack.

Beside, I think that just sensing dangerous level
No. He was sensing that Saitama's weight is around 70kg and his presence is different from other monsters just by his footsteps. If FF's senses are that strong, there's little chance a surprise attack would work on him
He still can't just senses teleportation attack
Can I get a clip of Kaizo's teleportation, because afaik all he did with Jugglenaut was just dash around quickly

Last edited:
That's stretching it, considering he maintained the same exact stance within the entire frame.
Watch it frame by frame. You can see Kaizo is physically travelling from one place to another. This isn't moving instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between

Watch it frame by frame. You can see Kaizo is physically travelling from one place to another. This isn't moving instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between

guess only amber qualifies for this huh?

Also, reply in the CRT.

It's likely that Flashy Flash is getting a "higher" speed rating with his Flashy Slash in the future

In any case I don't see Flashy getting tired anytime soon in this fight considering the inhuman training he had to go through during his childhood in The Ninja Village (1 day in The Ninja Village lasted 72 hours with them only being allowed to sleep for 6, alongside all the heavy training they had to do during these days with Flashy in particular performing poorly on purpose to get assigned even more training) and his feats. He defeated 2 Dragon level monsters on his own and seemed to have barely excerted himself and later on he clashed with Garou and PS hundreds of times and yes, he did get defeated and knocked out but he stood back up again like at most 15-30 minutes after if not less.

Also Flashy Flash has an enormous LS advantage so if he decides to grapple Kaizo it's over. And we know this was part of his training as Sonic does it in a bonus chapter.

To add onto this he immediatly attacks no questions asked, as you can see here he went for the kill on Gale Wind before he even finished his monologue

Break them? He can just wait it out too unless Kaizo pretends to just remain all fight with his barrier up (from what I'm seeing he can't attack and keep his barrier up at the same time either) and just beat Kaizo in close combat

Break them? He can just wait it out too unless Kaizo pretends to just remain all fight with his barrier up (from what I'm seeing he can't attack and keep his barrier up at the same time either) and just beat Kaizo in close combat
Things to note:

Flashy's AP and durability is lower than Kaizo's

Instakill has lower durability than Flashy.

Flashy's AP is significantly reduced when he loses his main weapon.

So with these 3 statements stated above, Instakill is inevitably gonna break and Flashy would be fighting empty handed and lose the fight eventually even if the fight lasts for hours on end.

He can he uses energy spike and rope? to bind his opponent. So he can attack in his barrier.

He can he uses energy spike and rope? to bind his opponent. So he can attack in his barrier.
Flashy Flash can easily free himself with the LS difference and if Kaizo gets close to attack Flashy could free himself and land a Wind Blade Kick at the same time like here:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MjE2MTY4NjA3NTQxMDg0MTYlMkZwYWdlXzM0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MjE2MTY4Njc2NjYzMjU1MTQlMkZwYWdlXzM1LnBuZw==

Flashy Flash can easily free himself with the LS difference and if Kaizo gets close to attack Flashy could free himself and land a Wind Blade Kick at the same time like here:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MjE2MTY4NjA3NTQxMDg0MTYlMkZwYWdlXzM0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MjE2MTY4Njc2NjYzMjU1MTQlMkZwYWdlXzM1LnBuZw==
Kinda redundant, one Kaizo doesn't grapple his opponent's at all and two kaizo could parry the kick with his saber.

Back