• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch man: Ninjas Speed revision and Key Additions

Go downgrade Sakura if you disagree with her ratings. No point bringing up other verses in this thread.
The point is calling it nonsense without even explaining why, its just feels like you guys are disagreeing with our ideas just because you dont wanna the upgrade, like a biased thing.!

I explained why.

We have High 1-A Thor. But those are different universes with different justifications. OPM has its own and everyone scaling to a character who blitzes everyone else is nonsensical.
they would downscale to AS, not to flash.

I did explain why. Twice now.
The outlier thing or the fact that Iaian and Genos would scale? Anyways I do agree that it is probably best to wait a bit longer to implement 2,3, and 4. OPM has been pretty consistent in changes of scaling during arcs but I definitely believe 1 and 5 should at least be implemented assuming it is accepted.

The outlier thing or the fact that Iaian and Genos would scale? Anyways I do agree that it is probably best to wait a bit longer to implement 2,3, and 4. OPM has been pretty consistent in changes of scaling during arcs but I definitely believe 1 and 5 should at least be implemented assuming it is accepted.
he’s bothered about the fact of genos and laian downscaling, even thought i see no problem with

both has always been fast and above the avarage

literally only s class and relatives.
All the MA's Demons and Dragons, various A Rank heroes, certain B-Class heroes and after a certain point the majority of the verse.

It's not simple and wouldn't stop smoothly.

I thought it was already accepted that BS's stats varies with the amount of cells? Or was it accepted just for AP? Odd. Anyway idk if it is derailing or something so I won't talk about it more. Are there more staff versed in OPM to give their thoughts?

I thought it was already accepted that BS's stats varies with the amount of cells? Or was it accepted just for AP? Odd. Anyway idk if it is derailing or something so I won't talk about it more. Are there more staff versed in OPM to give their thoughts?
Just for AP. That’s why i say that staff’s decision is biased and illogical.

Chill it out with the accusations, dude.

Last thing you need for OPM threads right now is to go calling staff members biased.
its frustrating bro

the treatment we have is clearly different from the rest of this website

this topic has been brought to table many times before, by me, ziller and others members of our community (i mean bs’ stats)

Let's stop victimizing ourselves and antagonizing others so that we can focus on the content in the OP.

Anyways to re-emphasize the main point since it might be slightly lost in the crowd
The flashy flash and ninja keys are something that’s safe to push through because we were going to have to create those anyways, even before knowing what they were gonna do this arc, since we know that the ninjas train like mad, which is why sonic already had 2 keys.
So they shouldn’t be subject to the same logic of potential retcons

On another note, does anybody know the longest time gap between a chapter being drawn and a chapter being redrawn?

I just hope this doesn't and won't cause any inconsistencies. Hope this not gonna make many other characters LS/FTL in the future too.

I will do everything in my power to keep tatsumaki below sol
upgrading MA arc ninja duo is the same as upgrading tatsumaki

my compatibility system theory is pretty consistent and solid, i doubt anyone here can contradict it.

Once this CRT is finished i’ll show you my claws.

Once this CRT is finished i’ll show you my claws.

luigi_and_his_reaction_to_you_posting_cringe_by_onlinedaterpolice_dekanm6-fullview.jpg

I brought it up because the half of the thread has been a derailment. My apologies though, what main point is there to discuss.

p much just about adding the new keys
Anyways to re-emphasize the main point since it might be slightly lost in the crowd
The flashy flash and ninja keys are something that’s safe to push through because we were going to have to create those anyways, even before knowing what they were gonna do this arc, since we know that the ninjas train like mad, which is why sonic already had 2 keys.
So they shouldn’t be subject to the same logic of potential retcons

On another note, does anybody know the longest time gap between a chapter being drawn and a chapter being redrawn?
Since nobody has really debated the speed changes yet, I’m hoping that means the majority is in agreement.

Oh also I feel like maybe I should also mention that Flashy felt the need to disarm them before killing them, but make of that what you will.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzdtMXprNS5qcGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2F1enN2dS5qcGc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL205M2pvaC5qcGc=

just something else to think about.

Back