• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A proper rematch: Flashy Flash vs Platinum Sperm (8-0-0) (GRACE)

I don't see your point here, Sunblade Atomic and Golden Sperm are both inferior to Flashy Flash...
I mean the power of the Sun Blade sword is far superior to the FF instakil sword, as it is known that using a sword will increase the user's strength and depending on the sword used it can also result in different strength increases because each sword has different qualities and abilities, especially if the sword is it has a history and is in a unique or special category and my core point Sun Blade sword is far superior to Instakill sword. GS was able to withstand a casual slash from Sun Blade's sword for a time which was even able to slash HE's energy ball and was able to rating possibly Large Mountain level, before finally cutting off GS' hand after AS increased his strength.
possibly Large Mountain level with the Sun Blade (Significantly stronger than his normal self. Dispersed Homeless Emperor’s large energy sphere with a few dozen slashes)

because PS Durability is far superior to GS, (as I explained above, PS should have durability around the Large Mountain level)

I'm sure the FF slash won't be able to kill PS quickly but will only cut part of PS's body but won't kill it, in a state of urgency PS can increase speed and kill FF with one shot

I mean the power of the Sun Blade sword is far superior to the FF instakil sword, as it is known that using a sword will increase the user's strength and depending on the sword used it can also result in different strength increases because each sword has different qualities and abilities, especially if the sword is it has a history and is in a unique or special category and my core point Sun Blade sword is far superior to Instakill sword. GS was able to withstand a casual slash from Sun Blade's sword for a time which was even able to slash HE's energy ball and was able to rating possibly Large Mountain level, before finally cutting off GS' hand after AS increased his strength.

because PS Durability is far superior to GS, (as I explained above, PS should have durability around the Large Mountain level)

I'm sure the FF slash won't be able to kill PS quickly but will only cut part of PS's body but won't kill it, in a state of urgency PS can increase speed and kill FF with one shot
But Golden Sperm's durability scales to tanking some of those empowered slashes. Flashy can harm Platinum Sperm with his bare fists and we know that his Instakill sword can considerably damage enemies who can take his blows.

I should remind people that Platinum sperm can use that thing on his head as a third limb
Not really relevant but
It amazes me.

Back