• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll point out, merging universes together is a 2-C feat, but it's not something we grant durability to characters by default; don't take durability to survive the merging of multiple universes as it's not really an attack per say. And while we could possibly scale to physical stats if UES are involved, but even then; we do not always downscale casual attacks to situations that may be deemed a final attack or an ultimate attack.
True, but it is not used here from what I saw. Durability is scaled via surviving direct AP (which is clearly used as an attack such as Fire Blasts, Energy Blasts, etc.). I think the debate was mostly on the AP of these blasts (and of course Star Level thing).

I'll point out, merging universes together is a 2-C feat, but it's not something we grant durability to characters by default; don't take durability to survive the merging of multiple universes as it's not really an attack per say. And while we could possibly scale to physical stats if UES are involved, but even then; we do not always downscale casual attacks to situations that may be deemed a final attack or an ultimate attack.
Well then, I think this thread should be closed, as mods haven't really changed sides or anything, and more circular debates would just lead nowhere

Unlocking since I'm a bit confused.

DDM, you said you agreed with @Zacisawesome101 's counterarguments. And are now saying "btw, merging universes is 2-C, but that doesn't always scale to AP".

Why is that later aside sufficient to close the thread? Was Zacisawesome's only counterargument "merging universes isn't 2-C"?

Because if it wasn't, then that indicates that there's other parts of the thread that you now disagree with, which is something that should be resolved before the thread closes.

Unlocking since I'm a bit confused.

DDM, you said you agreed with @Zacisawesome101 's counterarguments. And are now saying "btw, merging universes is 2-C, but that doesn't always scale to AP".

Why is that later aside sufficient to close the thread? Was Zacisawesome's only counterargument "merging universes isn't 2-C"?

Because if it wasn't, then that indicates that there's other parts of the thread that you now disagree with, which is something that should be resolved before the thread closes.
I mean, you, Qawsef and DDM didn't really switch arguments and kept the same position, and his recent statement means he doesn't agree with Zac (logically)

As for the creation feat, I'm less iffy on that but you'd have to prove that the Golden Weapons possess the capacity to employ the constructive power they possess in a destructive sense as well. Creation feats alone do not net you a tier.
What should they need to prove for it?

That they have a UES, and that the creation feat used less energy within the UES than the other abilities that it's being scaled to.

To expand on what Agnaa said, UES just means energy from on action can scale to another. For a feat to scale to AP you would still need to show that they can use an equal or greater amount of energy in an attack compared to the merging stuff.

For example if a fireball leaves you completely drained of energy, but the character can merge two universes together, the fireball has evidence of using more energy than the 2-C feat and can be used for scaling.

Yeah, I still agree with what others said. There isn't proof the universe merging feat was done less casually than other powers and abilities. Though, I did here something about the star creation, though I am also not sure it was done with less energy then fireball abilities and what not.

Yeah, I still agree with what others said. There isn't proof the universe merging feat was done less casually than other powers and abilities. Though, I did here something about the star creation, though I am also not sure it was done with less energy then fireball abilities and what not.
What do you mean by " not sure it was done with less energy then fireball abilities and what not. "?

I already proved it follows a UES for the Star feat, so we are good🤷‍♂️
image.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back