• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A proper rematch: Flashy Flash vs Platinum Sperm (8-0-0) (GRACE)

Recon1511

He/Him
So, why not? Flashy Flash resurfaces to see everyone defeated and Platinum Sperm about to challenge King! But this time he has Instakill...

FF_Render_2.webp
VS
PS_Render.webp

• Speed is unequalized
  • Flashy Flash has Instakill
  • The battle takes places in Z-City ruins

Ninja: @Therefir @Kachon123 @ZillertheBucko @@Marvel_Champion_07 @Quangotjokes @Milly_Rocking_Bandit @AThe1412 @Epiccheev

Cum:

Iaian one shots both (Incon):

Last edited:
Platinum sperm is slightly faster and can slightly redirect with platinum rings
flashy flash, in true speedster fashion, has an advantage in brute force since he was able to instantly cleave gale and hellfire, who both were only slightly more damaged by flashy’s kicks than platinum was by Flashy Fist
the AP gap would probably be similar to how golden sperm did against the sun blade, however, if he did use platinum rings to grab the sword, he could indeed break it just as he planned to do against atomic samurai
it’s really a very close match

Uh. Personally I think Instakill makes this Flashy's win because we all know how swords work in OPM.

I mean Sonic could have beaten the Deep Sea King with his weapons despite his regular blows barely staggering him

Well I mean
According to Nichirin, channeling your ki through your weapon makes it a part of you, which is demonstrated at its peak with the sun blade physically merging to the user
So there might be a bit of truth to that.

Actually that makes me think
if metal bat got proper training from someone like Atomic Samurai, could he potentially get some crazy amp by connecting with his bat?

Unless I'm missing something PS already blitzes FF in canon before going 1vs1 with against Garou. In the same chapter, FF even admits that PS (casual) is faster than him before PS even goes 100% against Garou.

100 Full Power PS vs. Garou > Casual ps > FF

Unless I'm missing something PS already blitzes FF in canon before going 1vs1 with against Garou. In the same chapter, FF even admits that PS (casual) is faster than him before PS even goes 100% against Garou.

100 Full Power PS vs. Garou > Casual ps > FF
He clashed hundreds of times with Flashy, asked Garou for help eliminating him and got hit with several Flashy Fists.

Platinum Sperm is faster but claiming he can "casually blitz" is a straight up lie

He clashed hundreds of times with Flashy, asked Garou for help eliminating him and got hit with several Flashy Fists.

Platinum Sperm is faster but claiming he can "casually blitz" is a straight up lie
He clashed with a casual PS who he admitted was faster than him. Then we saw him getting pummeled by a numerous hits from PS without being able to fight back.

He clashed with a casual PS who he admitted was faster than him. Then we saw him getting pummeled by a numerous hits from PS without being able to fight back.
???
"Casual PS" you can't claim casual when they clashed literally hundreds of times and we see Platinum Sperm make a genuine effort when clashing with him

Also if Platinum Sperm was so "casual" and could have easily gotten rid of him from the start to 1v1 Garou as he wished, then why didn't he? He literally asked Garou for help and got the drop on Flashy Flash by capitalizing the moment when Garou deflected his attack

If your claim is that Platinum Sperm starts "casual" then Flashy Flash just cuts his head off at the start of the fight because the idiot isn't using his full speed

Him clashing hundreds of times against and landing hits on PS doesn't matter at all because PS was holding back. We saw him increasing his speed to fight Garou 1vs1 later on. FF admitting PS is faster than him before that means he is slower than even a PS who isn't using his full speed. If PS already knew FF was really dangerous with his sword then he would never allow himself to get hit to begin with.

FF's final moments were literally getting blitzed by (whether casual or serious doesn't matter) PS without being able to guard against his attacks or fight back.

Platinum Sperm wasn’t casual, he just had a little more to give which is normal
People forget that you can be not holding back at all irl, but then get a bit faster/stronger by pushing yourself a bit harder, and Flashy actually did so by temporarily out speeding Platinum Sperm when he used flashy fist
He’s still close enough for it to be a fair fight, especially since he has the AP advantage.
Like recon said, he literally considered him someone he couldn’t take down casually and requested that Garou team up with him to finish him off.

PS is still superior here, there are several things that make it able to beat FF,

*PS can significantly increase his speed which makes it impossible for FF to catch up to him as seen in their fight in the manga
*With Instakill Sword it will only increase FF power not in speed so PS can still BLITZ in FF, this can be seen in the sonic battle against Sea King, he said you can beat him if you have a sword which refers to an increase in Sonick Power not in Speed because from the start sonic speed with sea king more or less the same or not much different
*For defense, PS has a unique technique called the Platinum Ring. Using its tentacles, it can create a vortex that parry and deflects FF's attacks.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MzI2ODcxMDk3NTAzOTA4MTUlMkZwYWdlXzA2LnBuZw==

I'm not sure why people think Platinum Ring would be able to reflect Flashy's sword slashes without any feats of it being able to actually do that, PS is reflecting with his bare hands, he might get his own arms sliced in the process.

If Flashy was able to take PS by surprise and land many hits on him, then Flashy cutting PS is something feasible, ending the fight instantly depending on the severity of the cut, or at least weakening PS severely.

Plus Flashy has some powerful secret techniques he would have been able to perform if he had access to his sword during that fight.

My argument is basically: The fight goes somewhat similar to the manga, with PS landing some blows on Flashy, who then gets frustrated and uses a move similar to Flashy Fist, which allows him to land attacks on PS, only this time, with his sword, making these attacks significantly more dangerous.

It's up to people if they think PS would be able to survive that many cuts, just keep in mind that PS have no regeneration nor splitting, and not even showings of injury tolerance that would allow him to survive being cut through the neck, for example.

So I'm voting for Flash, he clearly has the chance to end the fight during that assault.

It's up to people if they think PS would be able to survive that many cuts, just keep in mind that PS have no regeneration nor splitting, and not even showings of injury tolerance that would allow him to survive being cut through the neck, for example.
It should also be noted that with Instakill, he's able to literally oneshot characters who can take his regular attacks. If PS takes any more than a couple hits, he's pretty much finished.

well it's important to remember that Platinum Sperm is notably quite a bit more durable than the ninjas were
so there's not really enough to say that he'd be able to cut right through platinum sperm like he did here
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNzE1MjQxNDUyMzgwODYlMkYwMjcuanBn

he would at least have some level of resistance before being cut up

He is definitely terrible at defending against sword attacks, blocking with your bare arms would only work if you are strong enough to tank the slash.

Considering that Flashy can hurt PS with his punches alone, then he can definitely slice him, just like a human can harm another with a punch would be able to slice the same person with ease using a katana.
I just think GS is just that durable compared to AS's Sun Blade slashes, he doesn't necessarily need to have a particular resistance.

Considering that Flashy can hurt PS with his punches alone, then he can definitely slice him, just like a human can harm another with a punch would be able to slice the same person with ease using a katana.
except the damage done by flashy fist was quite minimal in the long run, and he is undoubtedly much more durable than gale wind
and I'm also not even sure if the majority of humans would even be able to slice clean through someone with only one swing.
I just think GS is just that durable compared to AS's Sun Blade slashes, he doesn't necessarily need to have a particular resistance.
I was using the other definition of resist, it has nothing to do with actual resistances obviously, it's AP.

except the damage done by flashy fist was quite minimal in the long run, and he is undoubtedly much more durable than gale wind
Undoubtedly more durable than the guys that were cleanly cut in half with a single slice, yes.

I still think you would be able to kill someone with a sword even if your punches aren't able to do much, cutting damage is just that strong.

Another comparison: Flash's Flashy's kicks "only" momentarily stunned the ninja duo, while his Flashy Slash sliced through them with ease.

Of course, I don't think this Flashy was giving his absolute all during both scenes, but it shows the difference in damage between his blunt attacks and his slashing attacks.

well it's important to remember that Platinum Sperm is notably quite a bit more durable than the ninjas were
so there's not really enough to say that he'd be able to cut right through platinum sperm like he did here
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNzE1MjQxNDUyMzgwODYlMkYwMjcuanBn

I mean those two were somewhat able to harm him with their punches and take blows from him (like really, his Flashy Kicks stunned them but they were pretty much unharmed by them)

Undeniably they are weaker and less durable than Platinum Sperm but not by an insane degree so PS would still be taking considerable damage from Flashy's slashes

Last edited:
all I'm saying is that it's not a one shot, and that it'd take at least 2 blows to completely cut through him simply because of the fact that plat scales above the ninjas
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MzI2ODcxMDk3NTAzOTA4MTUlMkZwYWdlXzA2LnBuZw==

flashy at his absolute peak with flashy fist technically wasn't able to draw blood against plat, even if he did affect him
it's just not a case where he slices clean through him on the first try if he has his sword

I'm still sure PS can still win against FF, even with the Instakil sword, if FF attacks PS with successive slashes and PS fends it off with Platinum Rings, the end result will only make PS's tentacles cut into pieces and parts of its body scratched, considering PS's durability is far superior compared to the GS and I'm not sure the Instakil blade has the same power as the US's Sun Blade.

from that condition it will make PS realize that he has to fight seriously against FF and increase his speed and do Blitz against FF like what happened in the manga

Back