• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jacky Boy Vs Naked-Apron Senpai

Damn, I haven't read Devilman is so long. Both Tincan and Fire have brought some notable points. I can see both sides, but after reading some of the inconclusive reasoning into the possible encounters. I'll vote for Inconclusive as well.

How did ths get so huge? =/ I think Kumagawa should do the same as always: wreck his opponent, then proceed to say he's lost. However, to me that's a "win". Kumagawa Misogi's All Fiction is far too much of a hyperversatile ability and Devilman guy shouldn't have anything that easily defeats it. It will be a torture battle like Kumagawa vs that color of beauty guy.

I presume you mean AF combined with Book Maker, and if that is not the case he really cant hurt Jack with Af because Jack has Resist 2-C Sata Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation and Reality Warping.

And even if Book Maker would work his type 9 Immortality makes things complicated.

Wouldn't Kumagawa be able to undo the harm Devilman does with AF? Does Devilman have any way around that?

I also think Hades too can be created base on fact that he casually beat Devilman twice and able to fight with Amon on equal term, and canon to the events of original (after Devilman).

Arekusuripa said:
I also think Hades too can be created base on fact that he casually beat Devilman twice and able to fight with Amon on equal term, and canon to the events of original (after Devilman).
I am down with that send me a message on my message wall if were ready to do that.

Nvm, for some reason I thought this was the Oracle vs Kumagawa thread.

Back