• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jacky Boy Vs Naked-Apron Senpai

First what is a Raditz?

Second The FRA is probably based on this statement:I think the best argument for Jack winning would be Possession based on these factors:

The process of how it works.

And because Kumagawa is an Minus.

And of course because of the Higher Dimension stuff with type 6 Immortality .

But most likey this outcome would be Inconclusive.

And probably others.

I think its this one from Agnaa: It's never shown to interact with higher-dimensional spirits, right? I can see it being argued either way whether it would work or not, with no conclusive answer. Which makes more sense because the Interaction between bookmaker and High-2-A Devilman would be to woke too discuss.

Edit Altought i would like to hear from them which reasons

Tincan123 said:
I think its this one from Agnaa: It's never shown to interact with higher-dimensional spirits, right? I can see it being argued either way whether it would work or not, with no conclusive answer. Which makes more sense because the Interaction between bookmaker and High-2-A Devilman would be to woke too discuss.
Edit Altought i would like to hear from them which reasons
That was also debunked doe. High 2-A spirit won't save him from bookmaker, as only the spirit would be left and it's not possible for the spirit to break the seal on the other parts. Even if the spirit is left, it's still an incap with for Kuma.

And this is were we can talk about the possesion part. Now i understand that Kumagawa has resistant to mind manip, and can still undo any effect but can we stll apply this if we are talking about possesion from a High-2-A being. Thats why people are voting inconclusive because the interaction is woke.

Tincan123 said:
And this is were we can talk about the possesion part. Now i understand that Kumagawa has resistant to mind manip, and can still undo any effect but can we stll apply this if we are talking about possesion from a High-2-A being. Thats why people are voting inconclusive because the interaction is woke.
Tier is useless if the possesion is not instant (which is not based on your scans) and he still needs to use it to win, so it's fairly unlikely for him to do so.

Kumagawa can just undo himself back to an unpossessed state without necessarily needing to overpower a high 2-A being.

First: True that but it is an argument that can be made.

Second: Thats were things get woke seesing how Kuma has never dealt with something like that on that level. Same goes for Jack with Bookmaker.

Third: if they would vote for Jack i would like to hear the reason then you can go all out debunking that.

It's fine, the second one was just below the speed limit (12 hours).

As of now I'm leaning to Kumagawa, though not enough for a vote. Maybe I'll amend this in a bit.

Back