• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jacky Boy Vs Naked-Apron Senpai

Okay good point, I'll save it until I'm finished.

To keep things easy his type 8 vs bookmaker is not the major probelem but its when we have to talk about bookmaker vs his type 6 and 9 Immortality thats were things would get complicated. Its basically this Bookmaker vs High-2-A Devilman.

Type 6 and type 9 don't make a difference doe.

Bookmaker won't kill him that's why immortalities are useless. Immortalities revive someone, not applicable if he doesn't die at all. He will jut get incapped which is a win condition that bypasses immortality.

Thats true tho but the main probelem would be this part: Though the damage to the body is nearly zero, it can turn the enemy into a Minus, reducing their intellect, body, spirit, talent, and technique to fall to Kumagawa's pathetic level. I have no clue how that will interact with Jack 3-D physical body and his body 5-D spirtual or as Satan like to put it their pure will

It doesn't affect the spirit. It will just make everything drop down to Kumagawa.

Powers get nulled.

Will gets nulled.

Stats get nulled.

Intellect gets nulled.

Spirit doesn't give resistance to these.

That interaction is unable to be determined. Kumagawa has never interacted with someone like that, and Devilman has never interacted with a skill like Bookmaker afaik.

Agnaa said:
That interaction is unable to be determined. Kumagawa has never interacted with someone like that, and Devilman has never interacted with a skill like Bookmaker afaik.
Bookmaker solos then. Unless Devi shows resistance to something like bookmaker, bookmaker works.

Agnaa said:
Bookmaker solos then. Unless Devi shows resistance to something like bookmaker, bookmaker works.

It's never shown to interact with higher-dimensional spirits, right? I can see it being argued either way whether it would work or not, with no conclusive answer.

Not exactly.

Only the spirit is higher dimensional. The spirit may come out unscathed but everything else would get owned. So bookmaker will work on his powers, stats and willpower, which is all it needs to do to get a win for Kumagawa.

Yes but maybe the spirit could ignore the lower-dimensional seal by virtue of being higher dimensional and still work through that body. I'm not sure.

Agnaa said:
Yes but maybe the spirit could ignore the lower-dimensional seal by virtue of being higher dimensional and still work through that body. I'm not sure.
It doesn't work like that.

It only works like that on the mechanics. The spirit is just a spirit.

The spirit is too strong for Bookmaker to null (let's just assume it is anyway) so the seal won't be placed on the spirit. The spirit won't break the seals on the body, mind, powers etc. Higher dimensional parts don't work like that. Higher dimensional parts only grant resistance (to some extent ofc) to that specific part.

Medaka's will was left unscathed after taking Kumagawa's Bookmaker (all though that was PIS it still did happen), it didn't break the seal on her physical stats, mental stats, power null etc.

So yeah bookmaker is a win condition here.

I think the best argument for Jack winning would be Possession based on these factors:

The process of how it works.

And because Kumagawa is an Minus.

And of course because of the Higher Dimension stuff with type 6 Immortality .

But most likey this outcome would be Inconclusive. Also does this fight still count as a mismatch?

Well Kumagawa has 2 win conditions, while Jack has one. This is not a missmatch as it doesn't fit under any of these:

1. Passive win.

2. No win condition for 1 of the characters.

3. The characters can't affect each-other.

4. Tier difference overload (so 2-C vs 1-B).

As for the result:

1. Kumagawa is resistant to mind manip, and can still undo any effect.

2. Kumagawa has 3 win conditions as opposed to Jack's 1 win condition. Whatever kumagawa does he will win, while the same cannot be said for Jack.

So Kumagawa via undoing any negative effect and having a sure ohk as soon as the match starts.

@Firephoenixearl First thank you for that so the match continues.

Second 3 win conditions for Kumagawa huh? I tought only Bookmaker was the only win condition for Kumagawa.

Tincan123 said:
@Firephoenixearl First thank you for that so the match continues.
Second 3 win conditions for Kumagawa huh? I tought only Bookmaker was the only win condition for Kumagawa.
Oh nvm forgot about immortalities. xD My bad.

Ok XD the best part was that you go from 2 win conditions to 3 conditions. But anyhow if people want to vote be my guess.

Agnaa said:
Firephoenixearl said:
AF just neggs anything Jack might try.
Doesn't All-Fiction now (after he got Bookmaker back) not work on anything that holds strong feelings? https://i.imgur.com/MbxqX5o.png
I think the strongest versions assumes kumagawa is still super depressed so his abilities work at max potential.

Doesn't All-Fiction now (after he got Bookmaker back) not work on anything that holds strong feelings? https://i.imgur.com/MbxqX5o.png
I think the strongest versions assumes kumagawa is still super depressed so his abilities work at max potential.

It was my bad for not finishing the manga, in short his All-Fiction gets more powerful later.

Devilman via Mid-Godly and Type 9 immortality. Also, can erase Kumagawa's memories, Devilman is acasual so AF wouldn't work since it also counts as EE, which he also resists from another 5D being. He's also a coneceptual being which Kumagawa can't erase. He can also win through attacking Kumagawa through his soul,ressurection negation, posession, and potentially his power nullifcation. Kumagawa first go-to would be AF. Devilman would know he tried to kill him and would obliterate his soul, negating AF since his soul would be destroyed, having nothing to use AF with.

The wokeness from the OuterversalSaibaman is to stronk. But yeah this is Jack and not 5-B Devilman who would stomp Kumagawa.

Back