• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Neji Hyuuga during the Chuunin exams vs Misogi Kumagawa when he fought Medaka (for whoever is not familiar with Medaka Box, this means that Kumagawa is only using Bookamker here, he does not possess All Fiction).

SBA

Speed equal

Thoughts?

Neji body
*Sigh* You shouldn't be here Hinata...your not strong enough...but whatever. Just don't get in my way.

Kumagawa Misogi

He does not own All Fiction. No speedblitz, no erasing, no resurrection. My boi Misogi is only using Bookmaker here.

Kumagawa loses because he is always loses

Anyway, I have some questiones:

Does Kumagawa impaled with Bookmaker from the beginning?

Does Neji impaled with Bookmaker from the beginning?

Does chakra and ninjutsu get equalized via Bookmaker?

One way or another, it is either a win for Neji (if he isn't impaled with it, via him being able to dodge), or win for Neji again (via experience i guess, since everything else is equal), or it is a draw (because they are equal).

That's not a stomp, tho. Kuma doesnt always resort to "Minus" people into oblivion. And after realizing what kind of person this Neji is (the one he hates the most), he might want to pummel him.

Kuma doesn't do that actively though. Him speaking normally is negative, though he can be even more negative than usual to increase the effect.

Kuma usually holds back when meeting people, tho. Like the first time he met the group. Oh well:

Kuma: 1

Neji: 1

If he dies here he should get all fiction back anyway considering the only time he died without all fiction he just gained it agai

Kumagawa fra

Negi outskill Kumagawa with Juuken and Byakugan. Kumagawa CQC isn't great, wvwn Zemkichi can outskill Kumgawa on CQC. Book Maker is useless if Kumagawa doesn't have any chance to impale his screw. He can't even use it to Medaka if she didn't let him did it by purpose. Kumagawa also almost be killed by Munakata if he didn't got All Fiction back on that time.

Vote for Neji.

Back