• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon vs Medaka Box's best character

The real cal howard said:
Tell that to Aghanim
Aghanim isnt Ganon.

Ganon is in the Dark World using Aghanim as his puppet to free himself. Why would he send anybody to the DW, to where the freaking Triforce is, once he is outside the Dark World? Is Ganon a moron? Lol

"I will send people to the place where I keep the source of my power because... Because."

al┬Àter e┬Àgo

noun

a person's secondary or alternative personality.

"in the flesh she is a million miles from her photographic alter ego"

You ignored everything I said.

Then tell me, if Ganon is already free, what the hell is the purpose of Aghanim's doings?

Which means that he won't use it

One alter ego is peaceful and BFRs but the other is bloodthirsty and loves to split people in half for example

Not the best reason

al┬Àter e┬Àgo

noun

a person's secondary or alternative personality.

"in the flesh she is a million miles from her photographic alter ego"
Doppio isnt Diavolo.

Fyi.

Aghanim is an avatar of Ganon. Nothing more nothing less.

If Ganon is in the Light World while the Triforce is in the Dark World, Ganon's not 4-B. It's on his person.

You're kinda forgetting that the reason Ganon sends people to the Dark World is to build up an army with all the transformed monsters. So he will still do it regardless

Aghanim is an avatar of Ganon. Nothing more nothing less.

If Ganon is in the Light World while the Triforce is in the Dark World, Ganon's not 4-B. It's on his person.

no Triforce

The Triforce is stored in a chamber.

Ganon doesnt need to have it in his body.

TriforcePower1 said:
You're kinda forgetting that the reason Ganon sends people to the Dark World is to build up an army with all the transformed monsters. So he will still do it regardless
Kumagawa doesnt look like a strong asset to me.

Kuma takes this. Also quick clarification, bookmaker worked on ajimu who had a ton of other selfs. I don't remember how many of the top of my head but it still sealed all those powers, all mentalities, skill etc. Someone help me on the amount of selfes she had, i don't remember and am on a phone so can't check.

>That moment when you leave the thread and this happens

Okay, so let's start:

"Ganon won't BFR him" Wrong. Even if Ganon is outside of the Dark World he would still BFR Kuma there. He BFRs guys to the Dark World because they get transformed into monsters so that he can build up an army. Who gets there doesn't matter as he's going to get transformed into a monster regardless. Kuma won't get transformed, but Ganon doesn't know that so he's going to do it regardless.

"Kumagawa leads with Being Diavolo erasing his own time" That's not true. The only time he explicitly des so is against the student council of his former school. Every other time it's assumed to be him erasing his time instead of him simply being that fast. EVEN assuming it's still erasing time, he never does it at the start. In the second scan he only did it after he got chained down, and in the third he only did that after Zenkichi rejecting Mukae. Compared to the number of times he just uses screws, like when he defeated Plus 6, the entire student council battle, the middle school not equals, Shiranui and others. I'm saying that he won't use it, but he's bot leading with it either.

"Book Maker will Powernull Ganon" So, let's assume that Kumagawa still manages to use Book Maker on Ganon. That still doesn't prevent the Triforce from working, as it's separate from Ganon. Also, Ganon scales "country level" emphatic Manipulation, so Book Maker isn't going to do much about his psyche, and because the Triforce is not Ganon, he's still able to use its powers. Though I will admit it will probably null Ganon's own powers.

Proof that we need a "Good Loser Kumagawa series" outside of those two chapters ovo

There is though. There are the good loser novels, we just can't get our hands on them.

TriforcePower1 said:
"Kumagawa leads with Being Diavolo erasing his own time" That's not true. The only time he explicitly des so is against the student council of his former school. Every other time it's assumed to be him erasing his time instead of him simply being that fast. EVEN assuming it's still erasing time, he never does it at the start. In the second scan he only did it after he got chained down, and in the third he only did that after Zenkichi rejecting Mukae. Compared to the number of times he just uses screws, like when he defeated Plus 6, the entire student council battle, the middle school not equals, Shiranui and others. I'm saying that he won't use it, but he's bot leading with it either
I already Answered this above, he explicitly used this in the Kumagawa gaiden yeah but it's not the only time, We can't assume Kuma is faster than them because in the fight where he used it again (the second and third scan) their opponent have the same speed as him (especially Mogura),

The Second time he used it against Mogura, he used it after Emukae's confession, he doesn't wanted to fight, he waited this, the moment when he was pissed of because Mogura defeated his friend, he used it right of the bat, the argument when "he used it at the end of the fight" is false since Kuma doesn't wanted to fight seriously against Mogura because of Emukae

The third Time, students literally treated him via a death loop, when he got serious, he used it

The the time you describe Kumagawa's screw is when he doesn't have All Fiction + Bookmaker at the same time/a death battle, Against plus 6, he doesn't have Bookmaker and doesn't wanted to kill them, he even healed the guys after (and we don't know how he defeated it so), the student concil battle, he has only Bookmaker, same for the not equal, against Shiranui, that isn't even a death battle and used psychology for broke her mind and the obliged to accept Zenkichi as a friend, not a death battle

In a Death battle situation, he always started with this, Anyway, i'm going to bed and tomorrow, i'am pretty busy so, next time see ya

TriforcePower1 said:
Okay, but still doesn't change my third point.
Allow me to do that.

Bm is type 2 sealing. Read my blog on bm for some info.

It will seal ganons ability to use the triforce. It sealed the girl's ability to literally make puns (style users), triforce ain't escaping.

I just said. It sealed ajimu who exists as millions of people. Millions of minds. And still causes incap even if you resist the mind hax due to the shock.

I've read the manga, I know how Book Maker works.

Styles are still an ability of a person, Triforce is separated.

It only sealed Ajimu, not every not-equal. Otherwise 1/10 person of the world would have just disappeared overnight when Kumagawa sealed her or when she died. Also, not really, given that Medaka was still able to fight against Kumagawa even after getting hit.

Holy ******* shit, the amount of wank for Kumagawa in this thread... I can't respond to all 112 posts of it.

Kumagawa's sealing is nowhere near strong enough to seal Ganon. Ganon BFRs and wins.

TriforcePower1 said:
I've read the manga, I know how Book Maker works.

Styles are still an ability of a person, Triforce is separated.

It only sealed Ajimu, not every not-equal. Otherwise 1/10 person of the world would have just disappeared overnight when Kumagawa sealed her or when she died. Also, not really, given that Medaka was still able to fight against Kumagawa even after getting hit.
Many people have they still wanted me to make a blog.

Not really. Styles are not powers. They are literally the ability to make puns. That's why you can't copy styles, but you can learn them. Bookmaker sealed what is not even a power, having a separate power is still fair game as bookmaker removes your skill to use skills essentially. In this case it will seal ganons skill to use the triforce.

Idk whether that was a funny joke you made or an argument. Did you really use the embodiment of pis to argue what skills cannot do in medaka box? Everyone except medaka has been incaped by bm and in that very fight medaka beat kumagawa while being kumagawa. Or to make it easier to understand in that fight medaka > kuma while being = kuma. So using that fight is not your best bet. Zenkichi, aki, mogura, the judo guy, etc they all got incaped.

Styles are powers, they're a vibration, they can be granted to people by sharing vibrations.

Also, not everyone except Medaka was incapped by BM. Hansode Shiranui wasn't during her fight with Kumagawa, but was at the end of that arc.

Agnaa said:
Styles are powers, they're a vibration, they can be granted to people by sharing vibrations.
Not all. Styles like cc, mc etc have nothing to do with vibration. Only the heart pump is vibrator.

You completely misinterpreted that part. Nanamie states that styles are a pattern (puns basically) and can be transmitted using vibrations. By transmitting the vibration you can lean a style instantly if the pattern is transmitted via vibrations. That's why medaka learned her style without such a need.

Back