• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Two Crazy Students (Swords Vs Screws)

MHXX said:
This gif makes me think of DIO
It comes from a game called MUGEN where you can create characters with Fighter Factory and play some characters that people created

This Kumagawa was made by Otika who is Japanese, he also created Touma, and Accelerator.

Here's the example of Kumagawa fighting Accelerator ------> Link

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
He literally reflects any attack back to the enemy lol, not even fun to play with
But makes sense with the character.
Also, does he also reflects reality warping?
well......... do any person believes this ? (I already found this when I type the question)

So maybe he can reflect anything including reality warping.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
well......... do any person believes this ? (I already found this when I type the question)

So maybe he can reflect anything including reality warping.
I was referring to the Accel of MUGEN.
.....ok. (i guess i'll delete #135)

Mugen Accel also cant be killed when his life reaches 1 (He becomes unkillable for a few seconds and uses Dark Wings that does hit kill damage to the enemy)

Tho there is still some characters in MUGEN even more broken than him

Back