• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for... stomp Simon vs The High Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you don't need to specify it if a guy with 2 brain-cells would understand, the tiering system also strictly said the baseline is a universe model or Low 2-C in plain english.
I'm familiar with the requirements to reach tier 1. What I'm asking for is the proof to your claim that destroying a 2-A structure gives one superiority over someone who destroyed a Low 2-C structure, or why that is even accounted for at all, when discussing tier 1 characters, who by default, are superior to every extent of tier 2, irregardless of size or quantity.

I'm familiar with the requirements to reach tier 1. What I'm asking for is the proof to your claim that destroying a 2-A structure gives one superiority over someone who destroyed a Low 2-C structure, or why that is even accounted for at all, when discussing tier 1 characters, who by default, are superior to every extent of tier 2, irregardless of size or quantity.
The separation of universes is never restricted to tier 2, you can have two separated universes for 3-dimensional manifold spacetimes which would consists 2-dimensional space and a temporal dimension respectively thus being at tier 3 still, same said to the higher dimensions, and being a transcendent of 4D cosmology is actually not what a higher dimension is (in the sense of trivializing universe/multiverse like fiction), a higher dimension could be made just by adding an additional space axis inside the already existing Low 2-C, which would make it a Low 1-C universe.

Last edited:
The separation of universes are never restricted to tier 2, you can have 2 separated universes for 3-dimensional manifold spacetimes which would consists 2-dimensional space and a temporal dimension thus being at tier 3 still, same said to the higher dimension
Yes, and in the case of tier 1, it is used to determine how much above baseline a character is (which is what you were doing with the scaling chain, showing that Simon is 231x above baseline ), the highest of which, is "infinitely above baseline". It still doesn't explain where you're getting the "immeasurably above baseline" from. You can only go as high as "infinitely above baseline", and from your scaling chain, Simon doesn't even seem to be that high.
and being a transcendent of 4D cosmology is actually not what a higher dimension is (in the sense of trivializing universe/multiverse like fiction), a higher dimension could be made just by adding an additional space axis inside the already existing Low 2-C, which would make it a Low 1-C universe.
That used to be the case in the old tiering system, but it isn't anymore. The description you use doesn't qualify as sufficient enough to upgrade a character to a higher dimensional being anymore.

the proof to your claim that destroying a 2-A structure gives one superiority over someone who destroyed a Low 2-C structure, or why that is even accounted for at all, when discussing tier 1 characters, who by default, are superior to every extent of tier 2, irregardless of size or quantity.
Tiering system page
"someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A."

It's proven enough ?, MGs infinitely stronger than baseline would not reached infinite H1C multiverse.

Yes, and in the case of tier 1, it is used to determine how much above baseline a character is (which is what you were doing with the scaling chain, showing that Simon is 231x above baseline ), the highest of which, is "infinitely above baseline". It still doesn't explain where you're getting the "immeasurably above baseline" from. You can only go as high as "infinitely above baseline", and from your scaling chain, Simon doesn't even seem to be that high.
I seriously have no damn idea where this 231x above baseline comes from since it was never discussed on any former CRTs. I will repeat again despite how many times I've done so, infinitely above baseline Low 2-C is infinite Low 2-C, not 2-A. Because the distance between said causally disconnected universes is unquantifiable, which the universes separation does not only restricted to tier 2 since higher dimensional universes naturally could exist.

That used to be the case in the old tiering system, but it isn't anymore. The description you use doesn't qualify as sufficient enough to upgrade a character to a higher dimensional being anymore.
But that's actually what we have right now, though? if you add 1 additional dimension to 4-dimensional stuff then said stuff would become a 5-dimensional stuff, like I said, dimensions are just about axis, direction, or coordinates of space. Literally what our tiering system said with "higher level(s) of infinity" is a blatant allusion to uncountably infinite.

Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

Last edited:
I've asked Agnaa, our prominent figure for tiering system. That destroying an infinite number of 5D universes is more impressive than destroying an infinite 5D universes (singular) if we assume said universes are separated, because the separation of universes is still a thing in tier 1 but people tends to ignore it.

So Simon being immeasurably beyond the baseline High 1-C is valid, it even accepted that he is higher than baseline on the former CRT and 231x stuff was never talked.

I will repeat again despite how many times I've done so, infinitely above baseline Low 2-C is infinite Low 2-C, not 2-A. Because the distance between said causally disconnected universes is unquantifiable, which the universes separation does not only restricted to tier 2 since higher dimensional universes naturally could exist.
Tiering system page
"someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A."

It's proven enough ?, MGs infinitely stronger than baseline would not reached infinite H1C multiverse.
But we're not discussing tier 2 characters here 🤦. I don't understand why you repeatedly keep trying to take rules applicable for only tier 2 (and possibly below), and keep trying to slap them onto tier 1 characters, as if both tiers aren't explicitly different and somehow just work under the very same rules. There's a reason why each tier has a separate explanation of its own.

But that's actually what we have right now, though? if you add 1 additional dimension to 4-dimensional stuff then said stuff would become a 5-dimensional stuff, like I said, dimensions are just about axis, direction, or coordinates of space. Literally what our tiering system said with "higher level(s) of infinity" is a blatant allusion to uncountably infinite.

Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)
That is a factor, yes, but that alone doesn't grant higher dimensionality anymore. You have to prove that the dimension is of non-insignificant size, or that it trivializes the lower dimension into insignificance, like treating the lower dimension as akin to mere fiction (or something similar).

But we're not discussing tier 2 characters here 🤦. I don't understand why you repeatedly keep trying to take rules applicable for only tier 2 (and possibly below), and keep trying to slap them onto tier 1 characters, as if both tiers aren't explicitly different and somehow just work under the very same rules. There's a reason why each tier has a separate explanation of its own.
They works under the same rules, higher dimensions are not metaphysical planes or something like that, it's just higher dimensions, extra spatiotemporal axis higher than ours now, and Agnaa clarified that I'm correct regarding infinite extradimensional universes (which are causally disconnected) are larger than an infinite extradimensional universe.

I've asked Agnaa, our prominent figure for tiering system. if we assume said universes are separated, because the separation of universes is still a thing in tier 1 but people tends to ignore it.

So Simon being immeasurably beyond the baseline High 1-C is valid, it even accepted that he is higher than baseline on the former CRT and 231x stuff was never talked.
Yes , they work in same rule. And it's not a rule for only tier 2.

Last edited:
They works under the same rules, higher dimensions are not metaphysical planes or something like that, it's just higher dimensions, extra spatiotemporal axis higher than ours now, and Agnaa clarified that I'm correct regarding infinite extradimensional universes (which are causally disconnected) are larger than an infinite extradimensional universe.
Yes, he did state that there was a distinction (which I'm not really denying as you can see in post #83), but he never clarified on what kind of distinction it was (whether it was the kind of distinction to show how much above baseline High 1-C a character is, which I already acknowledge, or whether it was like a difference between 2-C and 2-A, as you were describing it), and he certainly never said anything about being "immeasurably above baseline" (which is the claim you're making here). You have to show how a character can go beyond "infinitely above baseline", because even the way you described it to Agnaa
(The question is if ones could affect an infinite number of 5D universes would that be more impressive than affecting an infinite 5D universe (singular) only?)
only grants you "infinitely above baseline", not "immeasurably".

Yes, he did state that there was a distinction (which I'm not really denying as you can see in post #83), but he never clarified on what kind of distinction it was (whether it was the kind of distinction to show how much above baseline High 1-C a character is, which I already acknowledge, or whether it was like a difference between 2-C and 2-A, as you were describing it), and he certainly never said anything about being "immeasurably above baseline" (which is the claim you're making here). You have to show how a character can go beyond "infinitely above baseline", because even the way you described it to Agnaa
Argumentum ad nauseam, circular debate. First of all, "immeasurably above baseline" isn't a literal thing or something you have to take seriously in focus, it's just our personal way to describe how large the gap is since it's larger than conventional infinity between Low 2-C and infinite Low 2-C. Secondly, he did say that "separated universes" is still a thing in tier 1, so my argument regarding Simon being above the standard infinite baseline is correct.
only grants you "infinitely above baseline", not "immeasurably".
No, unless you said 2-A to Low 2-C is just infinite baseline, I won't hearing that "different rules" again since it's already refuted.

I've asked Agnaa, our prominent figure for tiering system. That destroying an infinite number of 5D universes is more impressive than destroying an infinite 5D universes (singular) if we assume said universes are separated, because the separation of universes is still a thing in tier 1 but people tends to ignore it.

Well, I was thinking maybe the thing about the multiverse infinitely expanding instant to instant it is perceived thing doesn't really make the High 1-C infinite multiverse larger than it is. There's something explained on the tiering system FAQ that says that significantly affecting multiple infinite multiverses isn't a better feat than significantly affecting a single infinite multiverse, as the size would still be infinite. Although it can be a better feat if treated as such. I don't really see how TTGL treats absorbing the infinite multiverse that became infinitely larger than it was an instant before a much better feat than just absorbing the multiverse as it already was

Well, I was thinking maybe the thing about the multiverse infinitely expanding instant to instant it is perceived thing doesn't really make the High 1-C infinite multiverse larger than it is. There's something explained on the tiering system FAQ that says that significantly affecting multiple infinite multiverses isn't a better feat than significantly affecting a single infinite multiverse, as the size would still be infinite. Although it can be a better feat if treated as such. I don't really see how TTGL treats absorbing the infinite multiverse that became infinitely larger than it was an instant before a much better feat than just absorbing the multiverse as it already was
Yeah it is not, it still falls into the smallest infinite aka Aleph null, since we treat all countably infinite as equals (think about infinite+1, infinite+infinite, infinite*infinite....), but it still worth for immeasurably beyond baseline for it's comparison to baseline High 1-C, since Low 2-C vs 2-A argument is still relevant.

Yeah it is not, it still falls into the smallest infinite aka Aleph null, since we treat all countably infinite as equals (think about infinite+1, infinite+infinite, infinite*infinite....), but it still worth for immeasurably beyond baseline for it's comparison to baseline High 1-C, since Low 2-C vs 2-A argument is still relevant.
But it's clear that Simon doesn't perceive the multiverse labyrinth an infinite amount of instances, before he absorbed it. The multiverse became infinitely larger than it was an instant before, which would be the size of multiple infinite multiverses, but as was stated, multiple infinite multiverses is not better than a single infinite multiverse

But it's clear that Simon doesn't perceive the multiverse labyrinth an infinite amount of instances, before he absorbed it. The multiverse became infinitely larger than it was an instant before, which would be the size of multiple infinite multiverses, but as was stated, multiple infinite multiverses is not better than a single infinite multiverse
Yes, it would be only worth as a single infinite multiverse in AP but our baseline High 1-C is one 10-11D universe, though?

Yeah. So what's the issue? He's just 231x above baseline High 1-C
Simon is At least 231x infinite 11-D multiverse level, because of the infinite multiverse's universes being infinite in size. And the At least 231x comes from a scaling chain. And people are saying he doesn't scale that high

So is the Infinite Multiverse being 11-D just being denied now?
Its just that an 11-D thing being infinite is needed in the first place to be High 1-C. It being a multiverse is just part of being baseline for that rating.

The 231x is for being above baseline for the scaling chain.

Its just that an 11-D thing being infinite is needed in the first place to be High 1-C. It being a multiverse is just part of being baseline for that rating.

The 231x is for being above baseline for the scaling chain.
No, you can still be High 1-C with a single 11-D universe. Like the High Complex Multiverse thing doesn't necessarily mean you have the warp/destroy/create an 10/11-D multiverse, it can be a single universe

No, you can still be High 1-C with a single 11-D universe. Like the High Complex Multiverse thing doesn't necessarily mean you have the warp/destroy/create an 10/11-D multiverse, it can be a single universe
Yeah. But Super-Spiral Space is just a 11-D brane layer. Not a multiverse of 11-D stuff.

Not that either ultimately matters to my knowledge. Having an 11-D space is ultimately an 11-D space. No matter how many of said 11-D spaces there are since that's ultimately the highest layer of existence.

then we should collapse all of tier 2 into one tier then, cause it doesnt matter how many 4 d spaces there are it is still just 4d space in the end

Yeah. But Super-Spiral Space is just a 11-D brane layer. Not a multiverse of 11-D stuff.

Not that either ultimately matters to my knowledge. Having an 11-D space is ultimately an 11-D space. No matter how many of said 11-D spaces there are since that's ultimately the highest layer of existence.
The Super Spiral Universe was created by the Multiverse Labyrinth Simon integrated within himself, which is an 11-D infinite multiverse. The infinite multiverse literally has infinite amounts of 11-D universes, that's what a multiverse is

The Super Spiral Universe was created by the Multiverse Labyrinth Simon integrated within himself, which is an 11-D infinite multiverse. The infinite multiverse literally has infinite amounts of 11-D universes, that's what a multiverse is
But that's still ultimately just High 1-C. Higher space are contained with the highest space, which happens to be the 11-D Brane Layer in this case.

They're just like, 321x infinitely above baseline but still ultimately High 1-C. Like with 2-A D&D stuff and how the Digimon stuff works.

But that's still ultimately just High 1-C. Higher space are contained with the highest space, which happens to be the 11-D Brane Layer in this case.

They're just like, 321x infinitely above baseline but still ultimately High 1-C. Like with 2-A D&D stuff and how the Digimon stuff works.
Yeah that's what I've been saying. I kept trying to say they were At least 231x 11-D infinite multiverse level, I'm well aware that everything still adds up to High 1-C

But it was never? An actual infinite 11D space(time) would mean infinitely beyond the baseline since you can reach said tier with the regular universe model of R^10 to R^11, which isn't necessarily infinite, baseline means space that infinitely larger in axes, not exactly in size. An infinite 11D multiverse being just a baseline is a big no, since Agnaa said that affecting multiple n-dimensional universes can be more impressive than one n-dimensional universe as long said universes are separated.

One 10-11D universe is the baseline, an infinite 10-11D universe is infinitely above the baseline. And Simon affects an infinite number of 10-11D universes inside the larger brane(s) was the reason why he is way above the baseline without getting into 1-B on the former CRT. In fact, that 231 times thingy was never talked and is still on going discussion here.

Edit: Agnaa again said that the 2-A and Low 2-C analogy is correct, and the first being unquantifiably larger than the later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back