• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for... stomp Simon vs The High Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP d!ck massure aside, how is Simon getting past HP's Probability Manipulation? He can be as infinite as he want, still means nothing if he can't land
He does have passive probability manipulation resistance, which ignores the Anti-Spiral's probability manipulation to put Simon's wincon at 0% (in TTGL means "impossible"), and landed hits on the Anti-Spiral despite their multidimensional fluctuation which eliminates the chances of them being hit in the probability space. Now since we are talking about hax, can High Priest interract with abstract existence?

Last edited:
1 possibility of 0% turning into 100% isn't the same as literally infinite (Bad or Good) possibilities being turned into 100%.

The Magic Gods are pretty much based on that.

1 possibility of 0% turning into 100% isn't the same as literally infinite (Bad or Good) possibilities being turned into 100%.

The Magic Gods are pretty much based on that.
You mean 100% turns into 0%, TTGL is about to negate impossibility and make it possible. Not the same comparison, actually.

Can TTGL turn infinite failed possibilities into 100% which is a casual feat for a MG?
I don't think "infinite" is relevant or how we determine the potent of probability manipulation in this site, but you haven't answer my question, can MG interract with an abstract being which is made by thought, feeling, and emotion?

I don't think "infinite" is relevant or how we determine the potent of probability manipulation in this site, but you haven't answer my question, can MG interract with an abstract being which is made by thought, feeling, and emotion?
What? That's absolutely how probability manipulation potency works, it's why High Priest fights against H1-C Digimon, Dr Who and D&D characters with probability manipulation he vastly outstrips end up inconclusive like this match probably is.

What? That's absolutely how probability manipulation potency works, it's why High Priest fights against H1-C Digimon, Dr Who and D&D characters with probability manipulation he vastly outstrips end up inconclusive like this match probably is.
Can you tell where is it stated sir?

Is it on the probability manipulation page?

Can you link them here? And why my question is always being ignored?

Does simon can ressith infinite baseline prob ?
That's not how Probability Manipulation is even measured. It's measured by how much a character can change the chances by. In Simon's case, his probability is very potent, capable of changing an absolute 0% chance to a 100% chance, and is passive

Do you guys even read the hax page?

"Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better. "

"Due to the many potential applications of such an ability, it is exceptionally versatile and its capabilities should be judged on a case by case basis. On a greater scale, it can be used to manipulate quantum probability and can reach the level of powerful Reality Warping."

Do you guys even read the hax page?

"Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better. "

"Due to the many potential applications of such an ability, it is exceptionally versatile and its capabilities should be judged on a case by case basis. On a greater scale, it can be used to manipulate quantum probability and can reach the level of powerful Reality Warping."
Can The High Priest even touch Abstract Type 1 beings?

Impenetrable, simon going turn 0 to 100% also his opponent are , but simon has it better scale ? , His prob hax runing around infinite H1C multiverse.

He can destroy imaginary things with no physical forms, I don't remember much else tho.

Simon is still not touching HP either way however
Simon is capable of warping an infinite multiverse simultaneously. He can manipulate probability on a far larger scale
literally only one of those matches hold up today, because things have updated since then. Do the points held back then even hold up now?

Read all of them, unless I missed anything, there is no talks regarding turning infinite possibilities of success and failed to 100% is superior to a probability resistance which resisted a literal 0% (impossible) wincon and make it possible, except you can quote it here to me.

I won't say Simon has superior probability manipulation either, I'll leave it inconclusive for probability manipulation matter. But I'll still vote Simon via superior AP, and abstract existence if MGs don't have feats interracting with ones. I heard they have type 3 conceptual manipulation but yet, no CRTs, and is non-existent within the profiles.

Simon is capable of warping an infinite multiverse simultaneously. He can manipulate probability on a far larger scale

literally only one of those matches hold up today, because things have updated since then. Do the points held back then even hold up now?
Read all of them, unless I missed anything, there is no talks regarding turning infinite possibilities of success and failed to 100% is superior to a probability resistance which resisted a literal 0% (impossible) wincon and make it possible, except you can quote it here to me.
You're missing the point.

These were to show how probability potency works. High Priest's potency outstrips the probability manipulation of those in these matches and " literal 0% (impossible) wincon and make it possible" is literally nothing to even Othinus. It would help to read the hax page too. "Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better. "

HP hax scale is far superior.

So yeah, I'm voting for Simon via AP, Passive Probability and Abstract Existence
Simon does not have a superior Probability, the MGs hax is on a much larger scale and it also passive by nature as well

Superior AP and Abstract means nothing if he's Prop hax is inferior

You're missing the point.

These were to show how probability potency works. High Priest's potency outstrips the probability manipulation of those in these matches and " literal 0% (impossible) wincon and make it possible" is literally nothing to even Othinus. It would help to read the hax page too. "Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better. "

HP hax scale is far superior.
Explain why it is nothing to Othinus? Has she dealt with impossibility and make it possible? If, yeah then sure.
Superior AP and Abstract means nothing if he's Prop hax is inferior
Abstract existence ignores the probability manipulation gap (assuming HP's superior) since the user can't even interract with the probability it is gonna affect, which makes the entire probability manipulation arguments here becomes invalid, HP's probability manipulation won't work to Simon since it is NLF.

Heck you can even argue Simon would develop a Mega Maelstorm Vortex Canon to hit HP on every possible time axis, universes, and dimensions (infinite universes and 11 dimensions) just like how SGGL dealt with the Anti-Spiral's multidimensional fluctuation in the probabilty space.

In addition, I find nothing your bolded sentences suggested on those matches.

And hax page won't really help here unless you can prove that "infinite" works more than just a range. My analogy if relevant, we don't assume X who has conceptual manipulation type 3 on 2-B suddenly bypasses Y's conceptual manipulation type 3 resistance with Low 2-C, since it is just range, it doesn't matter, both are 4D.

Afaik we determine probability manipulation by how much percentage it can affect, not number.

Explain why it is nothing to Othinus? Has she dealt with impossibility and make it possible? If, yeah then sure.
0% to 100% is child’s play to Othinus she can make the set of all infinite possibilities auto 100% without even lifting a finger. She also passively changed fairy spells infinite 0% possibilities to 100% so there’s literally no comparison.

HP has all the above but infinity stronger/better because that how the scaling work within the verse.
HP is infinity superior to Othinus vastly superior prox hax to Simon's

Abstract existence ignores the probability manipulation gap (assuming HP's superior) since the user can't even interract with the probability it is gonna affect, which makes the entire probability manipulation arguments here becomes invalid, HP's probability manipulation won't work to Simon since it is NLF.

Heck you can even argue Simon would develop a Mega Maelstorm Vortex Canon to hit HP on every possible time axis, universes, and dimensions (infinite universes and 11 dimensions) just like how SGGL dealt with the Anti-Spiral's multidimensional fluctuation in the probabilty space.
Abstract Existence was a non factor in the downstreamer match because it’s irrelevant to MG’s type of probability manip. Their passive use annihilates their own infinite failed possibilities.

There’s no need to effect the abstract being for this to work. Well ignoring the fact 11D would cease to exist the moment the fight starts, I still don’t see how the gets through infinite 100% possibilities

the probability works by collapsing all timelines,outcomes and favors passively into a 100% favorable outcome for MG by altering their own possibilits .

Also the magic gods can nuke the hidden world, a non-existing place that keep the magic gods away from nuking the 11-D universe because they are too big of an existence for a 11-D world to contain

HP can only get incon at best with passive probability manip since he can't even interact with abstract existence

Last edited:
0% to 100% is child’s play to Othinus she can make the set of all infinite possibilities auto 100% without even lifting a finger. She also passively changed fairy spells infinite 0% possibilities to 100% so there’s literally no comparison.

HP has all the above but infinity stronger/better because that how the scaling work within the verse.
HP is infinity superior to Othinus vastly superior prox hax to Simon's
Prove it yourself first if this "infinite" stuff in your arguments in claiming HP's probability manipulation being more impressive than Simon's is valid, if we determine the potent of said ability by how much percentage it could affect on making things possible/impossible, all "infinite" stuff in HP sounds like a range to me, and our page is never happen to explicit the number of affected the possibilities will increase its potency. Which both HP and Simon here have reached the pinnacle of probability manipulation via influencing probabilities on the levels of impossibilities and absolute outcomes, talking about scaling, all Tengen Toppa Brigade's trivialized Kittan's passive probability manipulation on making the impossible possible, and I'm not even talking about Simon and the Anti-Spiral, so it's arguable.

There’s no need to effect the abstract being for this to work. Well ignoring the fact 11D would cease to exist the moment the fight starts, I still don’t see how the gets through infinite 100% possibilities
HP doesn't collapse an entire 11D spacetime on the borderline of 12D level, say, nigh uncountably infinite degree if that make sense. He is just infinitely stronger than an 11-dimensional framework which contained billions of 11D phases, which something insignificant in comparison to TTGL's 11-dimensional brane cosmology, and the fact that Simon has AP advantage proved more if that's NLF.

the probability works by collapsing all timelines,outcomes and favors passively into a 100% favorable outcome for MG by altering their own possibilits .
Uh, and?
Also the magic gods can nuke the hidden world, a non-existing place that keep the magic gods away from nuking the 11-D universe because they are too big of an existence for a 11-D world to contain
Uh, and? That's NLF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back