• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for... stomp Simon vs The High Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and this time Simon is actually capable of interacting with this being, because The Anti-Spiral was actually a type 1 Abstract being. Thought this was someone else

Simon's willpower is one of the strongest there is, which means he potentially resists a great amount of whatever you throw

Both are infinitely above so ap does not matter. HP is High 1C even while being restricted to 1 infinitive of his power.

High Complex Multiverse level (Restricted to 1/∞ of his strength so as to not accidentally break the world)

Both are infinitely above so ap does not matter. HP is High 1C even while being restricted to 1 infinitive of his power.

High Complex Multiverse level (Restricted to 1/∞ of his strength so as to not accidentally break the world)
Simon isn't infinitely above baseline, he's immeasurably above baseline. The already Infinite Multiverse will continue to split upon recognition. And Simon was observing all of them simultaneously before absorbing the Labyrinth

Simon isn't infinitely above baseline, he's immeasurably above baseline. The already Infinite Multiverse will continue to split upon recognition. And Simon was observing all of them simultaneously before absorbing the Labyrinth
If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is the difference between being infinitely above baseline, and being immeasurably above baseline? The way you describe it, I don't really see the distinction between that and infinity. It seems like he's just going higher into an already established infinity, which is still just infinity.

He would mean the differrennce between them is more like Infinite basline Low-2C does't give you comparable to 2-A which is simon are.

This case is infinite baseline Low2C = MGs

2-A= simon

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is the difference between being infinitely above baseline, and being immeasurably above baseline? The way you describe it, I don't really see the distinction between that and infinity. It seems like he's just going higher into an already established infinity, which is still just infinity.
The best example is an infinite baseline Low 2-C (Or is it 2-B since Toaru has billions of 11D phases afaik) vs 2-A.

And that was Post-Labyrinth Simon, not Post-Apotheosis who surpassed both TTGL and STTGL which have powers beyond said 2-A to unknown degrees via reactive evolution and IBBS absorption.

The best example is an infinite baseline Low 2-C (Or is it 2-B since Toaru has billions of 11D phases afaik) vs 2-A.

And that was Post-Labyrinth Simon, not Post-Apotheosis who surpassed both TTGL and STTGL which have powers beyond said 2-A to unknown degrees via reactive evolution and IBBS absorption.
Oh, I see. I didn't know that that actually mattered when discussing higher dimensional spaces, since by default they're supposed to be completely above lower dimensional spaces (Tier 2) irregardless of their sizes

Oh, I see. I didn't know that that actually mattered when discussing higher dimensional spaces, since by default they're supposed to be completely above lower dimensional spaces (Tier 2) irregardless of their sizes
Well multiverse can be higher dimensional in nature so, and separated spacetime continuums don't necessarily have to be restricted to tier 2.

This doesn't work like 2-A vs 2-A in analogy so uncountably infinite doesn't necessary needed in order to be superior.
1) You can be any numbers/concepts above baseline. but immeansurable = infinite, in dictionary and math meaning
2) and if it was Uncontably Infinite it would be 12D and no more 11D

1) You can be any numbers/concepts above baseline. but immeansurable = infinite, in dictionary and math meaning
2) and if it was Uncontably Infinite it would be 12D and no more 11D
1. That's completely irrelevant to the current matter since the way we speak Simon being immeasurably beyond baseline High 1-C means he is just that strong. Since High 1-C is just Low 2-C with additional spatiotemporal dimensions up to 6 or 7, and Simon is 11D on 2-A scale, the difference between 2-A vs baseline Low 2-C is much higher than infinite baseline Low 2-C vs baseline Low 2-C.

2. Yes then I mean, what. It's not like High 1-C is necessarily has to be on 10-11D on infinite universes level so you need to have uncountably infinite difference in order to become immeasurably superior.

Well multiverse can be higher dimensional in nature so, and separated spacetime continuums don't necessarily have to be restricted to tier 2.
By Tier 2, I mean in this specific case where we have two High 1-C characters. From what I know, it shouldn't really matter how large a tier 2 cosmology is (even 2-A+) or how many 2-A+ structures a specific character can create/destroy, said character is still going to pale in comparison to the High 1-C character, and shouldn't be able to do anything to them (except of course through some special hax), since the High 1-C character completely transcends that 3/4 dimensional reality that the character operates in.

1. That's completely irrelevant to the current matter since the way we speak Simon being immeasurably beyond baseline High 1-C means he is just that strong. Since High 1-C is just Low 2-C with additional spatiotemporal dimensions up to 6 or 7, and Simon is 11D on 2-A scale, the difference between 2-A vs baseline Low 2-C is much higher than infinite baseline Low 2-C vs baseline Low 2-C.
Immeansurable baseline wouldn't garant you 2-A, just aboving the baseline Low 2-C. you can't reach 4D levels with normal numbers.
2. Yes then I mean, what. It's not like High 1-C is necessarily has to be on 10-11D on infinite universes level so you need to have uncountably infinite difference in order to become immeasurably superior.
you need infinite universe level if you want the relation of Simon High 1-C = 2-A but 11D.
also being Uncontably Infinitely higher is basically being higher D

By Tier 2, I mean in this specific case where we have two High 1-C characters. From what I know, it shouldn't really matter how large a tier 2 cosmology is (even 2-A+) or how many 2-A+ structures a specific character can create/destroy, said character is still going to pale in comparison to the High 1-C character, and shouldn't be able to do anything to them (except of course through some special hax), since the High 1-C character completely transcends that 3/4 dimensional reality that the character operates in.
It does matter, actually. Since being higher dimensional beings or having higher dimensional structures are just means extra direction(s) or dimensional axis. So said beings or structures, are infinitely larger on one axis or so. To have a higher dimensional existence doesn't really means transcendence, it's just being more complex.
Immeansurable baseline wouldn't garant you 2-A, just aboving the baseline Low 2-C. you can't reach 4D levels with normal numbers.
But I never said it would, immeasurably beyond baseline Low 2-C doesn't warrant 2-A but being 2-A means, immeasurably beyond baseline Low 2-C.
you need infinite universe level if you want the relation of Simon High 1-C = 2-A but 11D.
also being Uncontably Infinitely higher is basically being higher D
Yes, and Simon is on that level.

It does matter, actually. Since being higher dimensional beings or having higher dimensional structures are just means extra direction(s) or dimensional axis. So the said beings or structures, are infinitely larger on one axis or so. Being a higher dimensional existence doesn't really means transcendence, it's just being more complex.
and also Higher D are Uncontably Infinitely higher than another Higher D, for example 4D are uncontably infinitely higher than us. that's why we use Uncontably Infinite for Higher D level. though i don't know how we come to this.
But I never said it would, immeasurably beyond baseline Low 2-C doesn't warrant 2-A but being 2-A means, immeasurably beyond baseline Low 2-C.
prove me a CRT or a profile that have this.

It does matter, actually. Since being higher dimensional beings or having higher dimensional structures are just means extra direction(s) or dimensional axis. So said beings or structures, are infinitely larger on one axis or so. Being a higher dimensional existence doesn't really means transcendence, it's just being more complex.
Except it kind of does. Thats pretty much up how it's described in the tiering system page.
Tier 1: Characters who can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.
It's the whole reason why no matter how high into tier 2 a character is, they'll never be able to stand up to a tier 1 character in terms of AP (except through hax), unless of course you're suggesting the contrary.

Except it kind of does. Thats pretty much up how it's described in the tiering system page.

It's the whole reason why no matter how high into tier 2 a character is, they'll never be able to stand up to a tier 1 character in terms of AP (except through hax), unless of course you're suggesting the contrary.
I don't really understand what you're into right now sorry. But separated spacetime continuums do not restricted to tier 2, you can have 2 separated 5D universes, which via our standards are still >>>>> infinite 5D universe (singular).

prove me a CRT or a profile that have this.
Wait sorry, I misunderstood your point, I thought you were talking about why Simon is 2-A but 11D.

It's just logic, I didn't mean "immeasurable" as something like uncountably infinite or etc etc, it's just my way to describe how large the gap is, if infinite baseline Low 2-C is already stronger in comparison to baseline Low 2-C as an infinite gap, then what about 2-A vs baseline Low 2-C?

Wait sorry, I misunderstood your point, I thought you were talking about why Simon is 2-A but 11D.

It's just logic, I didn't mean "immeasurable" as something like uncountably infinite or etc etc, it's just my way to describe how large the gap is, if infinite baseline Low 2-C is already stronger in comparison to baseline Low 2-C as an infinite gap, then what about 2-A vs baseline Low 2-C?
make sense. there was a bit confusion.

Change this to Base Post-Multiverse Labyrinth Simon, since that version of Simon is baseline 11-D infinite multiverse level. That way this VS Battle can be fair

Last edited:
I've checked the profile and the accepted changes on the linked CRT, High Priest still has the AP advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back