• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... could Saiki just teleport into the Mech?

Sooo... guess I'm gonna go with Saiki teleports into the mech and petrifys Simon gg

He has passive mind reading, so yes.

Is it also Planetary range, as in he's reading and isolating the thoughts of every human in the world at the same time?

I don't see passive mind reading on the profile? (At least not in the High 7-C keys, used Ctrl + F and everything.), and I don't see anything that says it's passive.

Also is Saiki Kusuo's speed equalized to Gurren Lagann? Or just Simon?

Is it also Planetary range, as in he's reading and isolating the thoughts of every human in the world at the same time?
At about 200m away it becomes less reliable.

In that case Simon's only chance in this fight is the fact that Saiki will be at melee range if he teleports inside the cockpit (it's not very big in this key.) wich allows him to take his core drill out of the drillhole and do what he did to KingGenome to Saiki. Wich is unlikely, since by then Saiki has much faster and reliable wincons on top of mind reading to figure out the drill is dangerous. (Even if it can be argued that Simon didn't know the core drill would blast KingGenome, as it was more of a last resort desesperation move rather than anything else.)

Ironically, both have almost the same AP

Saiki 408.75191 Kilotons, Simon 402.43319 Kilotons

In that case Simon's only chance in this fight is the fact that Saiki will be at melee range if he teleports inside the cockpit (it's not very big in this key.) wich allows him to take his core drill out of the drillhole and do what he did to KingGenome to Saiki. Wich is unlikely, since by then Saiki has much faster and reliable wincons on top of mind reading to figure out the drill is dangerous. (Even if it can be argued that Simon didn't know the core drill would blast KingGenome, as it was more of a last resort desesperation move rather than anything else.)
Aside from other wincons, Saiki could probably stop the drill with telekinesis?

As it stands I'm voting Saiki in any case.

Back