• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's about time: Homestuck AP revisions

Tis all in here (All the credit goes to Yuri and Dante)

So what happens is

• Non God-Tiers go to High 7-A to 6-C
  • 5-B people go to High 4-C
  • High 3-A and Low 2-C people go to 2-A, 2-C people go to at least 2-A
  • Jake goes to 1-C, Horrorterrors go to possibly High 1-C
Now, some junk I wanted to add in

The High 3-A, Low 2-C, and 2-A people need to be Immeasurable. They moved in the furthest ring, a void with a lack of space-time

Also, Dave should be 2-A and he shouldn't have a separate key. Why would he be stronger in game over? Also, the Time Trickery with Jade supports the scaling to Bec

I agree with most of it obviously.

However I still think Grimdark Rose and Aradia are 2-A too for fighting Bec (even resisting a little is enough, since it's like her only feat in this form for Rose) and Aradia was said to be able to slow down Bec and is one of the strongest GT for what we saw. Already explained my opinion about this "mastered and initial god tier" thing here and a little in other threads.

Is using hyperbole like "If Rhode Island were wrapped around a sphere" really safe for calcs? Aside from that, this looks good.

I have another thread to add to this whole Homestuck revision, but I'll have that up when I get home. Really interested in where 1-A comes from.

I personnally disagree with the calcs themself, like size in Homestuck isn't really a thing, as Andrew said no characters have canonical size for example.

Mainly things like a lot of platonic stuff and some statement.

YuriAkuto said:
I personnally disagree with the calcs themself, like size in Homestuck isn't really a thing, as Andrew said no characters have canonical size for example.
Mainly things like a lot of platonic stuff and some statement.
It doesn't matter if "size isn't a thing" and there "aren't cannonical heights". The same goes for Steven Universe and we still use calcs for that.

Why would "an all-encompassing nothingness" be High 1-C?

Also, the justification on the Horrorterror page isn't High 2-A. Being outside the domain of a 2-A doesn't necessarily mean you transcend it.

Wait, I found something that supports the Horrorterrors where High 2-A all along

5527468-furthest_ring.jpg

Once we agree on Low-Tiers AP, I'll start making profile samples (Like what the revised profile would look like but on a comment on a thread)

If we take the Calcs into account (the approved High 7-A to 6-C blog), then here is a sample Jack Noir (Beta) Page (I will just revise the Powers and Stats)

Also, if your wondering where the extra hax comes from, see here

Tier: High 7-A to 6-C | Low 4-C | 2-A

Name:
Jack Noir, Bec Noir, the Sovereign Slayer, the Cancer, the Demon, Dog Jack, Beta Jack

Origin: Homestuck

Classification: Dersite Agent, Renegade Pawn, Final Boss

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Self-Substanance (Types 1 and 2), Acausality (Type 1),4th Wall Awarness, Resistance to Pai, Radioactivity, and Posion Manipulation | Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, True Flight, master swordsman, Fire Manipulation, ability to summo the Red Miles | All previous abilities greatly enhanced, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation, Invulnerability, Immortality, Spatial Manipulation, Intangibility, Resistance to Heat, Space-Time Manipulation (Adagio Redshift did nothing on him) and Time Stop (Beings prototyped with Becquerel can't be affected by Fear no Anvil's time stop.), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Duplication, Attack Reflection, Energy Projection, Extrasensory Projection

Attack Potency: Small Island level to Island level (Should be somewhat comparable to Dave, who did this) | Small Star level (Should be at least comparable to Sollux and Aradiabot. Single-handedly slaughtered the Prospitan and Dersite armies within seconds) | Multiversal level+ (Easily destroyed Bilious Slick, who contained infinite parallel versions of a universe. Should be comparable to God-Tier Jade Harley, who can channel the energy of the Green Sun, which was created by The Tumor, a bomb that is fueled by the destruction of two Genesis Frogs)

Speed: Peak Human | FTL+ (Capable of incredibly quick interplanetary travel) | Immeasurable (Moved in the Furthest Ring, an infinite realm that lacks a stabilized Space-Time. Killed Bilious Slick with the Red Miles)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Small Island to Island level | Small Star level | Multiversal level+

Durability:
Small Island to Island level | Small Star level | Multiversal+ level (As being prototyped by a first guardian, he should be comparable to Doc Scratch, who tanked the destruction of the Genesis Frog)

Stamina: Nigh infinite, as he was able to fly through the Furthest Ring for three years straight while engaging in combat with the Peregrine Mendicant

Range: Standard Melee Range | Stellar | Multiversal+

Standard Equipment: His sword, Bro's shades, 4x Prototyped Ring, An attitude, Lil' Cal (previously)

Intelligence: Above Average, though Jack lacks impulse control and often loses his cool

Weaknesses: Jack is quick to anger, he is unable to harm Jade Harley due to being prototyped with Bec, and is rather uncreative with his powers, as well as no longer being entirely sane. He also loses his powers should he lose the ring.

Key: Base | Jackspers Noirlecrow/3x Prototyped Ring | Bec Noir/4x Prototyped Ring

Note:
This profile only covers the Jack Noir of the Beta Session. There is a Jack Noir in every session, though the only ones important to Homestuck's story are the Beta Session's Jack Noir, the Alternian Session's Jack Noir, and the Alpha Session's Jack Noir.

Also, may I ask where 1-C Calibor comes from? Idk the verse so I could easily be missing something, but the page scales him there for beating a bunch of 5-Bs, a few Low 2-Cs, a 2-A, and a High 2-A.

I think it comes from effortlessly slaughtering a race of High 2-A's, which is not how higher dimensional tiering works. Homestuck profiles are bad in case you hadn't noticed.

Btw, i can calculate the black hole feat, but we really need to find a consistent size for Lands, because they go from planet sized to island sized in a blink of a eye.

If anything, Ultima seemms to agree with planet sized lands.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Btw, does anyone know where Mid-Godly regen God-Tiers come from? All i could find is Low-Godly.
They can regen from being erased, said in Meenah quest (with Porrim).

Also I forgot to mention it but the scaling for "possibly MFTL+" just doesn't make any sense.

We litteraly scale Jack x3 to someone who stopped Bec Noir. Everyone having it should have this removed.

We should still wait for Azathoth to come back, given that I think that he was instrumental for the current scaling.

Wokistan said:
Also, may I ask where 1-C Calibor comes from? Idk the verse so I could easily be missing something, but the page scales him there for beating a bunch of 5-Bs, a few Low 2-Cs, a 2-A, and a High 2-A.
It comes from the 'already nearly mastered his power" part, since he gain the "unlimited power" of Lord at this moment.

Sorry I have been avoiding these threads lately, I haven't caught up with the epilogue yet.

A calc for Lord Jack's black hole would end up somewhere in low 4-C, but I haven't done one since the event horizon is weird.

I agree with everything by the way.

2.0 Vriska

Tier: High 7-A to 6-C | At least Low 4-C | 2-A

Name:
Vriska Serket, arachnidsGrip

Origin: Homestuck

Classification: Troll, God Tier, Thief of Light

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, X-Ray Vision with her Vision Eightfold (Her enhanced vision renders the opaque permeable to light, allowing her to see into Scratch's Magic Cue Ball), Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation (Can make others fall asleep with her psychic powers), Flight with her rocket boots, Longevity (All trolls with green blood or above in the Hemospectrum live more than 100 years. Her ancestor lived for hundreds of years), Acausality (Type 1), Dimensional Storage, Extrasensory Perception, Dream Manipulation, Preparation, Mind Reading, Regenerationn (Low), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (All mid and highbloods can resist Gl'bgolyb's voice as long as it is not raised to the level of scream) and Acid Manipulation | All previous powers, Flight, Supernatural Luck, Probability Manipulation (Can steal luck from others and use it to her own advantage), Resurrection (As long as her death is not "Heroic" or "Just", she will be resurrected shortly afterwards), Immortality (Types 1) | All previous powers to a greater extent, Aura

Attack Potency: Small Island level to Island level (Should be comparable to Dave, who did this). | At least Small Star level (Should be comparable to John Egbert and Liv Tyler.) | Multiversal level+ (In this state, she'd be able to fight evenly with Bec Noir, and Doc Scratch implied that she could may very well win).

Speed: Unknow | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to the likes of John) | Immeasurable (Can keep up with Bec Noir).

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Small Island to Island level | At least Small Star | Multiversal+ (Can trade blows with Bec Noir).

Durability: Small Island to Island level (Took a beating from Aradiabot, but was lethally injured and eventually died from her injuries) | At least Small Star level | Multiversal+ (Can take blows from Bec Noir).

Stamina: High.

Range: Melee range, varies with her rolls. Universal+ with telepathy (She can affect the minds of the humans in the kid's session from the Veil in the trolls' session).

Standard Equipment: The Fluorite Octet, and her Rocket Boots.

• The Fluorite Octet: Vriska's weapons of choice, a set of eight eight-sided die that she discovered aboard a ghost ship. When Vriska rolls them, they enact a different result depending on the roll, and even the order that the dice fall in is important to the result. There are 16, 777, 216 permutations of possible values, and the effect of the dice is more powerful the higher the roll. It is implied that for every possible roll, there is a unique effect - though, instead of leaving it up to chance, Vriska can use her powers as a Hero of Light to pick out certain results, twice rolling an "impossibly lucky roll" of eight eights.
    • Guillotine de la Marquise: Apparently resulting from a roll of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, this roll summons a massive, spectral blue guillotine above Vriska's target that swings down quickly to decapitate them.
    • Reroll x2: Presumably allows Vriska to reroll the Octet two more times and use the results given by both rolls.
    • Ancestral Awakening: Vriska's most powerful technique, resulting from an extremely lucky roll of eight eights, which acts as an extremely powerful transformation that allows her to take on the traits of her ancestor, Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, gaining a spectral blue sword and an exponential boost in power that allows her to match even a First Guardian.
Intelligence: Vriska is incredibly intelligent and capable of forming complex long-term plans to reach her goals, supposedly even masterminding the creation of Bec Noir in the kids' session, though she was in truth partly manipulated by Doc Scratch. Weaknesses: Vriska is extremely arrogant and overly focused on glory. The strength of the Fluorite Octet depends on her roll, which is up to chance, though she can manipulate these results due to her status as a Thief of Light. Multi-Universal distances weaken the effects of her mind control, making it so that she can only make targets at such a distance fall asleep.

Notable Attacks / Techniques:

- Light:
Vriska's aspect, which is associated with victory, fortune, and knowledge. As a Thief, Vriska steals her aspect from others to use it for herself. This allows her to steal the luck of others and use it to manipulate probability, and in turn allowing her to use the Fluorite Octet to their fullest potential, as she can manipulate the result of every roll to pick out any result she pleases. She can manipulate other things that are left up to chance as well, such as a coin flip, but this is up to her own choice, as she can choose not to do so if she pleases. Just as Vriska is exceptionally lucky, her opponents are very unlucky, as she possesses "all of the luck".

- Conditional Immortality: As a God Tier, whenever Vriska dies, as long as her death was neither Heroic (meaning she died in some sort of heroic manner, such as sacrificing herself for someone else) or Just (meaning her death was well-deserved due to her terrible actions), she will be resurrected shortly afterwards. Even if she is fighting for a heroic purpose, if she is killed unceremoniously at the start of a fight, this will resurrect her, as dying without being able to put up a fight is quite unheroic.

Key: Base | God Tier | Ancestral Awakening

"They moved in the furthest ring, a void with a lack of space-time"

That's infinite, not immeasurable.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"They moved in the furthest ring, a void with a lack of space-time"
That's infinite, not immeasurable.
Fair enough.

I'll still allow people to defend Immeasurable tho.

Also shouldn't the abilities revisions be made at the same time as the stats one? I saw you added some of them on the proposed change of Vriska's profile.

Also for Vriska's profile: the justification linked to Gamzee and Black King is for AA (as shown by the roll), not God Tier. She didn't create the doomsday devices too, book 4 said Equius do them but make in sort that they don't work.

Back