• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's about time: Homestuck AP revisions

FTL+, not MFTL+.

GT Calliope and Epilogues Calliope are implied to be somewhat different, since she said that "he's not match for what I become" and GT Calliope didn't need the whole possession stuff.

So, except for Jackspers (And all who scale to his speed) getting nerfed to FTL+, and Bec (And all who scale to his speed) getting buffed to Immeasurable, any remaining MFTL+s?

Sollux's thing about acceleration should be removed, since it scale to his ancestor (he never shown to be comparable to him) and it was with Aradia's help. However he still have FTL+ speed.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Already here displayed

Dimensional Stoarge: Never displayed, but never contradicted

Mind Manipulation: Never displayed or contradicted

Power Nullification with Crowbar: Already displayed

Resistance to Pain and Gravity Manipulation: I think so. Resistance to pain is how he shrugged off most of Dave's, Dirk's, and Terezi's attacks and was about unneffected by Terezi cutting him. Also, the Head didn't crush itself when a black hole was in it

Flight: Already displayed

Time Manipulation: Yes via Black Hole (Black holes do some thing with Space and Time IIRC)

Fate Manipulation: Never displayed or contradicted

Spatial Manipulation: Read Time Manipulation

Plot Manipulation: Never displayed or contradicted. However, Plot is LE's most signature thing, so this is more likely

I'll address more sooner or later

Haxes he should have

• The ones he already have
  • Mind Manipulation. He has the same glare as LE, who is said to be hypnotizing
  • Resistance to Pain, Gravity, Mind (He already got LE'd, he most likely can't get mindhaxxed when he's possessed. Plus, Terezi wasn't effective on him), Space-Time Manipulation (His head didn't crush itself when their's a black hole in there), Soul (Already has it), and Time Stop
  • Plot Manipulation. Leaning towards this, due to the fact that Plot Manipulation is a signiture thing of LE
  • Immortality types 1 and 8: Will live as long Lord English needs him
  • Nigh-Invurnerability. Seemingly uneffected by most of Dave and Dirk's attacks + Invurnerability is a signature thing of LE. Plus, didn't Vriska state he's invurnerable?
  • Fire Manipulation: He has rainbow fire around him
  • Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Generation. Obvious Reasons
  • Immortality and Regenerationn Negation. Dirk died twice in battle (One by decap, the other via getting shot to death by Spades Slick), and the Heroic or Just death thingy go off. Also, Immortality Negation seems like of LE's signature abilities
  • Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure. Jack seems to have a minor version of this
  • Soul Manipulation. IIRC, Kurloz stated that Double Death consumes the soul, which again, Jack has a minor version of this
Later, I will go over the no clue ones

Dirk's death was by Spades and Dave, so I think it's more just him having an heroic death directly (if it was the immortality/regen negation, Jane's resurrection wouldn't have work).

Terezi's mind aspect can't affect someone directly, so it's different.

And yeah, Vriska stated he's invulnerable.

Shouldn't the Void/EE thing give a resistance to that for the Striders and Terezi?

Also, with the whole Ultimate Self thing, I think we could argue about Davepetasprite^2 and Terezi having feats on-par with God Tier because of being closer to their Ultimate Self than others at this time.

To sum up/resume the Ultimate Self thing:

Ultimate Self is basically a Platonic Ideal/Platonic Concept version of you and the evolution of God Tier. It also make all the alternate you in one (like Ultimate Self Dave is made of all the Dave, Davesprite, Davepetasprite^2, Alpha Dave, and everything which have a part of Dave).

The current Ultimate Self are: Dirk, Davebot, Rosebot.

google traduction anglais françaisThe people who seems to be close to this or can understand this better than other are Davepetasprite^2 and Terezi.

The True Platonic being 1-A is a consequence of being this. Homestuck's ones meet all the requirement anyway.

Rejecting something which hasn't even have been developped as an argument, and which isn't the main point of the thread, uh.

Anyway, like I said, every requirement for True Platonic is litteraly gave with the Epilogues and Ultimate Self stuff. Previous mention of it didn't include all of this.

But let's not derail the main thing.

Don't just say "1-A homestuck is invalid because other series had better 1-As that got rejected". You still have to debunk 1-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I don't need to "debunk" this, just the phrase "Platonic Concept" isn't enough for 1-A in any verse.
It's more than this, so stop derailling the thread please. Like it's said in the blog linked by the OP, it'll be talked in another thread.

Because of being able to manipulate the Furhest Ring, which is an all-encompassing nothingness which include nearly all of the existence.

But the Horrorterrors being High 1-C is very vague yeah.

Paradoxes in Homestuck are just common, like, it's why the reality is called "Paradox Space", so it's not really a specific consequence of the Green Sun but more of the Furhest Ring. The physics thing should be more a consequence of his nature as the result of 2 Genesis Frogs' explosions.

Back