• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck CRT, John Windy Powers downgrade & Low 1-A Depowered Lord English upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding more onto this (God this becoming more like a general CRT), shouldn’t we remove Type 5 from every character in the verse and replace it with Type 4? (Aside from First Guardian MSPA Reader)

Caliborn/Lord English:

Text Manipulation:

Caliborn was able to manipulate the text in the narration while Andrew Hussie was telling the events (see the page prior to the scan)

MSPA Reader:

Immortality (Type 8) (for his Pesterquest key):

I found this while going through the MSPA Reader VS Shallow Vernal thread (credit to ImNot4nUser for the scan the two Pesterquest scans), where MSPA Reader can't die even in Pesterquest due to being a "protagonist" and a "narrative device" and like in Friendsim where Doc Scratch kept resetting whenever Reader did something wrong, in Pesterquest he can just come back whenever he dies or makes a bad decision

Depowered Lord English should Low 1-A

Now this is going to seem a bit out of the blue, and it kinda is in a way. But Lord English, even after the green sun was destroyed, was still able to shatter the roof of existence by just roaring, and this key of Lord English has no other feats aside from fighting a bunch of "2-A's"

Now, how do we know this is weakened Lord English? Simple. In Act 7, before Vriska summons the juju, the green sun is destroyed, and English's aura vanishes, even before we get to choose the meat or candy timelines in the Epilogues, it's already been stated by Rose that the green sun was destroyed, even in the battle against Lord English, Jade notices her powers aren't working because of the destruction of the green sun.

The ones who wouldn't scale at all are the ones who got killed instantly by him, or didn't fight him at all. (I.E Rose & Jade)

Dave would not scale on his own, as he uses a sword that’s stated to be Lord English’s weakness. So this applies to Depowered Lord English, John Egbert, and Davepetasprite^2

I agree with these.

I’ve honestly just been waiting for more knowledge members of the verse. I could probably get some staff in here as well considering 2-A to Low 1-A (only for the characters mentioned in the op) is a huge upgrade.

Bump.
I’ve honestly just been waiting for more knowledge members of the verse. I could probably get some staff in here as well considering 2-A to Low 1-A (only for the characters mentioned in the op) is a huge upgrade.
Maybe try going to their wall and ask them to give their thoughts on it?

This thread got revived, you love to see it.

I'm still iffy on a few things I added in the original post. But Low 1-A Depowered LE, John Egbert, Davepetasprite^2. Type 8 Immortality (for Pesterquest MSPA Reader), Minor Text Manipulation for Caliborn (since he changes the font color to match his.) are perfectly fine I think.

Everything else I'm iffy on at best.

now that homestuck is back, time to get back on this thread, and i'll make one later too

i agree with everything but status effect removal, as john did that by teleporting jade away from the brainwashing range

john's windy thing should be "at least 6-C, possibly 2-A" i'd say

Come to think of it, wasn't the Homestuck cast, at one point, roughly 6-C in general based on a calc of Dave slicing the chains of Derse? What ever happened to that?

now that homestuck is back, time to get back on this thread, and i'll make one later too

i agree with everything but status effect removal, as john did that by teleporting jade away from the brainwashing range

john's windy thing should be "at least 6-C, possibly 2-A" i'd say
I'm fine with making the Windy Powers at least 6-C possibly 2-A as well.

Come to think of it, wasn't the Homestuck cast, at one point, roughly 6-C in general based on a calc of Dave slicing the chains of Derse? What ever happened to that?
The chain’s size is weird, it can be seen next to the moon which is texas-sized according to hussie, but when the characters cut it, it was only building sized, so i think we went with the size in the scene, also when jade swaps derse with her planet, they are the same size, with the lands only being state sized

Didn’t help that dave scales to 2-A now, only prototyped jack has the feat in the profile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back