• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is a match that is very fitting. Badass Big Brothers

Naruto vs Inuyasha

Uchiha Warrior vs Dog Warrior

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Itachi Uchiha: 7 (Gar, DZ, Rocker, Ricsi, Astral, Korudo, Stryk)

Sesshōmaru: 4 (Raven, HST, Red, Brian)

Inconclusive: 0

Uchiha Itachi
Sesshomaru by niiigata-d57xt1b

Sesshoumaru has Illusion and mintwist resistance from the likes of a Shikon Jewel posessed Naraku inside Narakus own body. In addition he bypasses Illusions via smell as well.

One thing I like to point out, while Sesshoumaru has resistance to Itachis biggest gun in the Arsenal, the illusion/mindtwist, I am uncertain whether Itachi has the means to deal with Sesshoumarus 1 Hit moves.

If its Bakusaiga Meidou Sesshoumaru has a kilometer sized Blast which immediately causes cellular disintegration, cancels Regenerationn up to low Godly and can be spammed.

Meidou Sesshoumaru is even more dangerous, since its a tierless move which spatially BFRs people to hell and Sesshoumaru can launch it either in a close combat strike, even the when strike is blocked or inefective, as a forward momentum based Orb, reaching the size of a Mountain and swallowing every other move, object, person etc. in its path or directly "inside" Itachi, BFRing him directly at his location without having to move one inch.

-

Has Itachi means to deal with Dimensional BFR / Spatial moves / Cellular disintegration / regen Cancel?

izanami could trap Kabuto who himself has great chakra control. As well as Obito stating that MS sasuke's genjutsu wasnt as good as Itachis even tho Sasuke was able to trap KB for a little while and he placed a genjutsu on Danzo through their whole battle

RavenSupreme said:
Sesshoumaru has Illusion and mintwist resistance from the likes of a Shikon Jewel posessed Naraku inside Narakus own body. In addition he bypasses Illusions via smell as well.
BTW this is possession not Mind Manipulation

Lol...When did people start saying "Mindtwist" instead of "Mindhax", I had never even seen the phrase until a few days ago, now I'm seeing it everywhere.

No opinion on this battle.....One day I'm gonna make a match with Itachi and restrict genjutsu....Itachi has a pretty decent arsenal without it, so it just seems like a shame that most battles hinge on genjutsu.

I know it won't get added.

the only thing that is usefull is being resistant to illusions but i still believe Itachi's mind hax is on greater level as well the fact that illusions arent the only things he can use

The actual mind manipulation itself only affects two people

@Dragon How much do you care about getting this match added because if you don't care Id rather you restrict it

The Illusions would have been the only thing Itachi could have done to edge out a win, and due to Sesshoumaru being resistance to it nothing in his Arsenal can hope to defeat Sesshoumaru.

Unless I am forgetting something, which I dont think.

Resistance =/= immunity. Itachi's illusions can work on those resistant to it, and is >>>> Kabuto's Nirvana that worked on a stadium full of people.

Most importantly, I don't see anything for Tsukuyomi.

The Mind Resistance from Sesshoumaru? No. Narakus Illusions are equally, if not superior to Itachis. They work on the body, the soul and the mind at the same time. Regardless for how many people. Let me get you some scans.

RavenSupreme said:
The Mind Resistance from Sesshoumaru? No. Narakus Illusions are equally, if not superior to Itachis. They work on the body, the soul and the mind at the same time. Regardless for how many people. Let me get you some scans.
Don't get me the scans I know what you refer to

Issue is it works on people with resistance to them, it ultimately doesn't stop him from looking into Seuss's eyes and making him become a slave

I dont get it. The doe snot seem that power. When you say all people what do you mean. Do you mean everyone in the world?

An Illusions which manages to attack the Soul, the Mind and the body is not powerful to you? Does Itachis Illusions attack the Soul?

RavenSupreme said:
An Illusions which manages to attack the Soul, the Mind and the body is not powerful to you? Does Itachis Illusions attack the Soul?
I thought we literally rated the potency of illusions/mind hax on the number of people they ffected/scaling off of others(ie Star wars), but now we actually care about what else they do? As fo Itachi's genjutsu they work on the body and mind but not the soul unless we are talking about the Totsuka blade but he would not use that first. But in terms of who he scales off. His genjutsu is much more potent than one that affected an entire stadium of people.

Which is more impressive than the illusion you just posted.

"I thought we literally rated the potency of illusions/mind hax on the number of people they ffected"

Were do you take this idea from?

The only Illusion I see would come remotely close to an Illusion which targets body, mind and soul at the same time is this Izanami thing. And that needs apparently a set up time and physical contact.

RavenSupreme said:
"I thought we literally rated the potency of illusions/mind hax on the number of people they ffected"
Were do you take this idea from?
Literally every thread involving mind hax I have ever been in? In fact there was a huge thread that was highlighted were questions were asked about it. And that was the conclusion.

So where has Itachi ever affected more than 1 person?

Someone link me the thread and the conclusions.

RavenSupreme said:
So where has Itachi ever affected more than 1 person?
Someone link me the thread and the conclusions.
Like I said he scales way above someone who affected an entire stadium his is single target based however.

Burning Full Fingers said:
That's what has been said in several threads. Though I don't have the links to any of them.
Sounds pretty weird to me. It would mean quantity is more important than quality. Someone who mindtwists unnamed fodders is suddenly > than someone who deals with tectonic or even cosmic threads via mindtwisting?

Whats the take on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back