• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah which he immediately states it has no scent at all. This makes me believe the illusions are not that realistic. Or at the very least do not affect your sense of smell.

Without evidence we cant assume that.

Occams Razor

There's more evidence that he did that then there is of Obito no selling any attempts of Isobu's to agitate Yagura

A. Uchiha's can go into a Jinchuriki's Subconscious and surpress the tailed beast

B. Uchiha's can Genjutsu tailed beasts.

Hst master said:
Occams Razor

There's more evidence that he did that then there is of Obito no selling any attempts of Isobu's to agitate Yagura

A. Uchiha's can go into a Jinchuriki's Subconscious and surpress the tailed beast

B. Uchiha's can Genjutsu tailed beasts.
That is not occam's razor, It would be occam's razor if there was a reason to be lieve he did that, but he literally did not he just immediately took control of him.

Occam's razor, the most likely outcome is that he simply beat the resistance jinchuriki have. Dont abuse Occam's razor to get the result you want.

If he mind haxxed Isobu too it would have been shown.

It means that Naraku has multiple forms of Illusions in varying quality, pretty simple. EOS InuYashas mind was immediately taken over just by being inside of it, whereas Sesshoumaru was not affected. I linked the panels further above.

RavenSupreme said:
It means that Naraku has multiple forms of Illusions in varying quality, pretty simple. EOS InuYashas mind was immediately taken over just by being inside of it, whereas Sesshoumaru was not affected. I linked the panels further above.
That means Inuyasha has bad mind resistance and nothing else. Sesshomura directly states it has no scent allowing him to know it is not real and wave it aside. Unlike genjutsu that directly controls all your 5 senses.

I linked all the important things already. The fact that Sesshoumaru can also distinguish illusions via smell is meant as an additional trivia, which I stated in my original post. It has nothing to do with him regulary being resistant to Narakus Mindtwist.

Inuyasha has mindtwist resistance feats and still got instantly taken over by Shikon Naraku.

In fact early people were calling it possession not mind hax, and suddenly it has turned into him having mind resistance?

He even waves away the illusions meaning they are illusions int he real world no the mind. I dont think this is mind resistance. This is simply his sense of smell and illusion creation. Whereas all of Itachi's are all in your head and noting you do in it happens in real life. In fact you would just be standig around in the real world.

@Rocker

I'm not abusing it it's exactly what it is

There's been several examples of Uchiha's doing what I posted above than what you've said of negating agitating someone's Chakra to release them from Genjutsu which is one of the main ways of undoing Genjutsu in verse and more often than not works

RavenSupreme said:
I linked all the important things already. The fact that Sesshoumaru can also distinguish illusions via smell is meant as an additional trivia, which I stated in my original post. It has nothing to do with him regulary being resistant to Narakus Mindtwist.
Inuyasha has mindtwist resistance feats and still got instantly taken over by Shikon Naraku.
Dude all you linked was some possession and maybe some kind of illusion creation?

And then a post that shows Sesshomura seem to be able to see the differencees between the illusions and real ones by smell. And Naraku did not even seem to atempt to possess him like he did to Inuyasha.

Also how come non of these Inuyasha characters have mind resistance in their profiles. Without it there you cant argue for their mind ressistance and also you need to show me Inuyasha's mind resistance feat too and Kagome's.

Hst master said:
@Rocker
I'm not abusing it it's exactly what it is

There's been several examples of Uchiha's doing what I posted above than what you've said of negating agitating someone's Chakra to release them from Genjutsu which is one of the main ways of undoing Genjutsu in verse and more often than not works
But it is not. It is the main way of getting out of non-occular genjutsu, occular genjutsu, its method is to have a teammate nearby.

The InuYasha profiles are not updated, that is all.

Nothing I will be able to do tonight. I can link the scans tomorrow.

Hst master said:
And which said teammate agitates your chakra.
it's the main method
Yes and you can not do that in a 1 v 1. I dont get your point here. Either way I a waiting for Sesshomura's resistance to be proven.

The resistance for Sesshoumaru is proven already via resisting Narakus Shikon mindtwist.

Kagome and InuYashas Resistance is the only thing which needs to be shown, to showcase that, similar to Itachi, Naraku affects people with resistance.

Also can you link me the thread where you agree that not the quality but the quantity of the Mindtwist is superior for vsbwiki?

RavenSupreme said:
The resistance for Sesshoumaru is proven already via resisting Narakus Shikon mindtwist.
Kagome and InuYashas Resistance is the only thing which needs to be shown, to showcase that, similar to Itachi, Naraku affects people with resistance.
Yeah and I disagree with it, there is no direct showing of Sesshomura resisting it. Literally just him saying the illusions have no smell that does not show resistance to me.

A Tailed Beast acts as a Jinchuriki's teammate, Bee explains this when Eight-O agitates his chakra and breaks the Genjutsu Sasuke put on him

Hst master said:
A Tailed Beast acts as a Jinchuriki's teammate, Bee explains this when Eight-O agitates his chakra and breaks the Genjutsu Sasuke put on him
And so what again we just see Obito control Yagura. Nothing more or less.

Rocker1189 said:
RavenSupreme said:
Yeah and I disagree with it, there is no direct showing of Sesshomura resisting it. Literally just him saying the illusions have no smell that does not show resistance to me.
You have the panel of InuYasha being affected and Sesshoumaru not being affected. It happens inside of Narakus body, as such he has the resistance. Simple.

RavenSupreme said:

Also can you link me the thread where you agree that not the quality but the quantity of the Mindtwist is superior for vsbwiki?
As others have said they cant find it, and I cant really be bothered to try to be honest. It was like months ago.

Since that entire thing will get revised it is obviously necessary to link the thread where its agreed upon.

lmfao i just realized thats not actually being resistant to mind manipulation. The reason its most likely is not on his profile is the same reason as its not on Tsuna's profile, its not that they are resistant to it, its that they have a way to tell whihc is real and fake, in other words Illusions. Tsuna doesnt have resistance to illusions cause his pre cog helps him to tell the difference between real and fake, just like Sessho's sense of smell, the fact that he can still see the illusions means they effect his perception whihc is one of the main things Itachi does in character.

Second it doesnt even sound like mind manipulation but body poession, the same as Kurama who should have had mind manipulation a long time ago since he does the same thing to Naruto and you wanna classify that as mind manipulation cause he takes over the mind.

Lastly even if we all drop the argument about Mind manipulation and shit, Itachi should still be able to win this because of his Pre cog and Explosive shadow clones along with the fact that Susanno is power nullification when it uses its shield and he can seal Sessho forever

^ Sesshomaru quite literally starts with Meido as soon as he has it.

@Rocker

And it is likely he either surpressed Isobu or Genjutsu'd him as well

Itachi dodges than and takes not of the effect of the attack and puts some distance between the two and matter of fact lmao Itachi gets my vote he can increase his speed with SHunsin and has pre cog

"Itachi dodges"

Except the actual range of Meido is ridiculous, a full one being able to suck up a Mountain, and alongside the Meido actually sucking in anyone near. If Itachi even tried to dodge and managed to escape it's range(SBA making that extremely difficult) he would simply get sucked in by it's vaccum or tore apart by it.

I'm going to go with Itachi. Sharingan allows him to read through Sesshomaru's movements, Susano'o's Yata Mirror would stand up to most of Sesshy's attacks, and there's always Substitution if not.

Genjutsu controls all five senses, so Sesshy's feat of sniffing out an illusion wouldn't work. Tsukuyomi should also be superior to Naraku's illusions, as Itachi was able to use it on Jinchuuriki that have a high resistance to illusions/mind manipulation.

Also, the Totsuka Blade would seal Sesshomaru.

Except it will quite literally suck Itachi into it's direction also Sesshomaru has used it several times without getting sucked in, same with Inuyasha

Sesshomaru

He starts with Meido his deadliest attack. Itachi would time to dodge or any of the sort. And Itachi doesn't start with Totsuka Blade.

When has he ever used Tsukuyomi on a Jinchuriki? And again Jinchuriki simply have their tailed beast agitate their chakra, not a resistance but having another person to agitate your chakra with you all the time. Naruto being unable to get out of Yura's Genjutsu is proof of this.

then how does it effect Itachi when he will be close to Sessho cause of pre cog and Shunshin. Speed is equal as well lmao when i think about it Itachi would blitz before Sessho uses Meido and evade the direction where he is gonna draw his sword because of PRe cog

Because Meido will appear where Itachi is, Itachi won't know what Sesshomaru is doing until it's too late and again even if he evades the direction Meido will still pull him in. It has it's own vaccum. No matter which direction he goes it will still pull him towards itself.

Itachi blitz before sesshomaru pulls out his sword and can tell the direction he is gonna swing the sword while pulling it out cause of Pre cog

Susano'o is helping him not get sucked into Meido how exactly? It's Dura negating and BFR

Again Astral it does not matter how he swings it, Itachi isn't gonna be like "He's getting ready to make a Meido" at best he's gonna think it's a shockwave and prepare to dodge only to get tore apart amd sucked into the umderworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back