• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with scaling for the MHA verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endeavor took it to the face, Deku was just within a 1 meter distance.
Deku was on Shigaraki’s back, and the second time he tanked it was directly in front of him.

“lightly bruised” and “barely hurt” do not belong in the same sentence. You do not get bruises from something you can take easily.

Deku was on Shigaraki’s back, and the second time he tanked it was directly in front of him.

“lightly bruised” and “barely hurt” do not belong in the same sentence. You do not get bruises from something you can take easily.
In manga yes you do, that's consistent through not just this manga but entirely Ryukyu's claw swipe clearly didn't harm Shigaraki at all but we still see some scuffs on him.

Lets lay this out

Endeavor he's treated as weaker than Shigaraki but still somewhat comparable.

Deku's treated as fodder tier for most of the fight but once he's rage enhanced he's somewhat comparable.

Shigaraki is somewhat comparable to 100% Deku and All might.

gIZv6.gif

Checking it myself yeah it barely did much it just knocked endeavor away
Although it took a little bit for endeavor to rebound and attack again.
He was sent rolling and bouncing plus it was to the head so you could say he got stunned.

Also since Shigaraki was the only one Endeavor compared to AM doesn't that mean quirkless Shigaraki upscales from all High Ends?

Logically Yeah vs Hood despite admitting he was stronger he didn’t think he was All might tier or say something like that
So hypothetically if we agreed to 7C for example it'd be:
Shigaraki:
AP: 7C (damaged his body with his power and was compared to AM)
Durability 7C (Took blows from 100% Deku)

Endeavor:
AP: Low 7-C+ (briefly clashed with AFO's Air Cannon)
Durability: Low 7-C+ (survived blows from Hood and an attack from Shigaraki although he bled and was notably injured each time)

Hood (High Ends in general):
AP: baseline 7C (Stronger than Endeavor's Hellflame when he's using all his quirks, should be weaker than Shigaraki)
Durability: baseline 7C

Idk what Deku would be tbh.

I still think that Shigaraki should be around 74% of OFA based on the % on his pod otherwise why give an exact number like that.

With such a number, it can explain why he can overhelm Endeavor, Deku and Ryukyu without being able to one-shot them like 100% would be. By relying on super-regeneration, he is able to take hits from 100%.

Also, Shigaraki only uses Air Canon on Deku once, the one one he uses on Deku and Ryukyu beforehand was just Air Force just like Deku does. Air Force is as a result of air pressure attacks via super-strength. It isn't a quirk.

Also, Shigaraki only uses the regular air canon, not the enhanced one like AFO which uses Spring-like limbs, 4 Strength enhancers and 3 Kinetic boosters allowing it to destroy an entire ward. Shiggy's version isn't that destructive as it is only one quirk.

Shigaraki:

Endeavor:
Durability: Low 7-C+ (survived blows from Hood and an attack from Shigaraki although he bled and was notably injured each time)

AP: baseline 7C (Stronger than Endeavor's Hellflame when he's using all his quirks, should be weaker than Shigaraki)

Deku is a mixed bag and a half tbh

I still think that Shigaraki should be around 74% of OFA based on the % on his pod otherwise why give an exact number like that.

With such a number, it can explain why he can overhelm Endeavor, Deku and Ryukyu without being able to one-shot them like 100% would be. By relying on super-regeneration, he is able to take hits from 100%.

Also, Shigaraki only uses Air Canon on Deku once, the one one he uses on Deku and Ryukyu beforehand was just Air Force just like Deku does. Air Force is as a result of air pressure attacks via super-strength. It isn't a quirk.

Also, Shigaraki only uses the regular air canon, not the enhanced one like AFO which uses Spring-like limbs, 4 Strength enhancers and 3 Kinetic boosters allowing it to destroy an entire ward. Shiggy's version isn't that destructive as it is only one quirk.
The purpose of that number was because the operation was supposed to take 4 months it took 3, 3/4 = 75%. Don't use that number to scale to OFA.

Shigaraki:

Endeavor:

Just say 45% Deku is Low 7-C+ with rage for that entire fight he was fodder until he became rage enhanced.

I could see that. His normal 45% would just upscale from 30% to 8A right?
Yeah.
Could we not do the same here with 7-B feats(I'm scaling Deku to the storm feat for this one so Shigaraki should still be in the same tier.)

Shigaraki:
AP: 7-B (damaged his body with his power and was compared to AM)
Durability 7-B(Took blows from 100% Deku)

Endeavor:
AP: Low 7-B+(Inferior to Shigaraki, but could still harm him with physical force. )
Durability: Low 7-B+ (Was able to get up from a punch from Shigaraki but was heavily injured.)

AP: baseline 7B (Stronger than Endeavor's Hellflame when he's using all his quirks, should be weaker than Shigaraki)
Durability: baseline 7B

Izuku:
AP:30% 8-B+ 45% up to low 7-B+ with rage.

Last edited:
Yeah.
Could we not do the same here with 7-B feats(I'm scaling Deku to the storm feat for this one so Shigaraki should still be in the same tier.)

Shigaraki:

Endeavor:
AP: Low 7-B+(Inferior to Shigaraki, but could still harm him with physical force. )
Durability: Low 7-B+ (Was able to get up from a punch from Shigaraki but was heavily injured.)

AP: baseline 7B (Stronger than Endeavor's Hellflame when he's using all his quirks, should be weaker than Shigaraki)
So are we gonna make 45% unknown or just downscale him off Endeavor to Low 7-B or High 7-C+

Yeah.

Shigaraki:

Endeavor:

Yh if we settle on 7B this should be good.

If we can get this approved I'll add the other changes in and this can get added.

I could see that. His normal 45% would just upscale from 30% to 8A right?
Yeah.

Shigaraki:
AP: 7-B (damaged his body with his power and was compared to AM) likely higher with other AFO quirks.

Endeavor:
AP: Low 7-B+(Inferior to Shigaraki, but could somewhat harm him with flame enhanced punches . )

Izuku:

Last edited:
If we can get this approved I'll add the other changes in and this can get added.

Yeah.

Shigaraki:
AP: 7-B (damaged his body with his power and was compared to AM) likely higher with other AFO quirks.

Endeavor:

Izuku:
When did Endeavor harm Shigaraki with physical force again?

This thread lost all direction.

The last thing we agreed for Shigaraki's AP was "At least 7-C, likely Low 7-B+". Since the 7-C calc is going to be dropped, that would make Shigaraki Low 7-B+, am I right? If that's correct then why can't we scale/downscale everyone from him? Why Cyborg is yet again arguing for 7-B Shigaraki?

This thread lost all direction.

The last thing we agreed for Shigaraki's AP was "At least 7-C, likely Low 7-B+". Since the 7-C calc is going to be dropped, that would make Shigaraki Low 7-B+, am I right? If that's correct then why can't we scale/downscale everyone from him? Why Cyborg is yet again arguing for 7-B Shigaraki?
I disagree with Low 7B+ Endeavor. Why would AFO hold back against heroes he's trying to kill? Why is the difference between 30% and 45% THAT massive?

AFO was preparing an Air Cannon for All Might which he ended up using on Endeavor with no remorse, so I don't know why someone would think he was holding back against the heroes.

By the way, we have no idea how big the storm that All Might created was in the first chapter, so the feat might not even be Low 7-B+.

If we leave the movies aside, there is not a single Low 7-B+ feat.

Also shouldn’t the manga version be linked on Endeavor’s profile and not the anime version?

It really just looks like AFO blasted through Endeavor’s attack as opposed to it being an actual clash.
W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶n̶d̶e̶a̶v̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶

AFO was preparing an Air Cannon for All Might which he ended up using on Endeavor with no remorse, so I don't know why someone would think he was holding back against the heroes.

By the way, we have no idea how big the storm that All Might created was in the first chapter, so the feat might not even be Low 7-B+.

If we leave the movies aside, there is not a single Low 7-B+ feat.
Cant we assume the storms Size since I’m pretty sure the standard on the Wiki are that storms extend to the horizon which it at least appeared like it was doing.

W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶n̶d̶e̶a̶v̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶
Cause it’d be too good of a death for that loser oop-

I’m just saying what it looks like, I’m not saying that’s exactly what happened. Although if 7-C gets dropped then it doesn’t really matter either way.

Cant we assume the storms Size since I’m pretty sure the standard on the Wiki are that storms extend to the horizon which it at least appeared like it was doing.
We don't get to see the horizon in the manga, just in the anime.

And according the anime, the 7-C Air Cannon is an enhanced one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back