• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Solaris really as strong as people say he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically, a lot of people (myself included) have trouble thinking Solaris is a stronk as he is... or just call bullshit on it.

Discuss.

He can't be killed, other then that he is borderline featsless.

He was eating time which would have created a chain reaction, it was situational not really a DC feat.

He was only really eating reality which is unquantifiable. And putting him at multiversal would contradict how strong Dark Gaia is. Especially since Unleashed is after 06.

I think that he is only 2-C, due to being 4-Dimensional and eating timelines/universal spacetime continuums.

Really? I thought that he ate timelines?

Eating the time of an entire universe means eating a timeline. Eating a timeline means eating a spacetime continuum. Eating "dimensions" either means eating universes or higher-dimensional space.

Well, if Solaris can consume all existing timelines, it sounds more like he is 2-A than 2-C. Or have I misunderstood?

Okay, so should I place him at 2-B instead?

Well, even if he destroyed 1000 universes a second, he would still take far longer than the lifespan of the universe to destroy 10^500 universes, so yes I do.

Personally i think that he can destroy timelines, but i don't think that is a true universe buster.

Like Antvasima said, he eat a universe, not actually bust a universe. There is a difference beetween absorb a universe and to be a universe buster.

No, I don't think so. Eating universes is of comparative scale to busting them.

Not exactly, absorbing and busting are two different things.

Solaris (from me) is multiverse buster by eating the timelines over time.

He never show the power to actually bust a universe in a instant in the games (only in the Archie version).

But this is my opinion and i'm not a big expert about Sonic.

Also even if Solaris was a multiversal buster, this doesn't mean that Sonic is the same.

Super Sonic with the help of Super Shadow and Super Silver all worked together to attack Solaris consciousness, which was his weak point to take him down, they never had a chance against him in a fair fight or one on one.

People who claim they are multiversal take the fight out of context and try to claim that Sonic is as powerful as Solaris, which is not even close to true, and is contradicted by the many other times Super Sonic has been defeated or badly damaged by guys that are not even close to be universal.

Still, like is said, this is my opinion.

I agree about game Sonic not being on that level if he simply attacked a small weak spot, but Solaris potentially eating an uncountable number of timelines should qualify him as a 2-B I think.

The main reason all of the timelines were destroyed was because of a chain Reaction. So its not a good feat. Hes like planet at best.

I have a hard time seeing how absorbing an uncountable number of universes can be counted as a chain reaction any more than for Anti-Monitor or Mikaboshi...

If I remember correctly from the link RadRed13 provided, he was said to be a threat to the existence of all timelines.

Yup, I rechecked, and in Shard's post it says that Solaris could consume all existing timelines.

Click the image boxes, and you will see the text that I am talking about.

+Newraptor

I think that Solaris should be at least Star Level+.

The Chaos Emeralds should be able to piece stars.

It really isnt DC for solairs either, Like he can use that compat wise. Its like the time erase from king crimson in jojo, its not exactly a fighting attack.

Well, we could make a mention of that he cannot use anywhere near that kind of power in combat (and technically Anti-Monitor never demonstrated anywhere near 2-A in combat either), but if it is set in stone that he can destroy all timelines, then 2-B nevertheless should stay.

So if we are only rating him 2-B in other emans then shoudnt we remove some of his wins.

There is no way he could beat Giorno or the saint seyia verse, And there is absoultely no way he could even come close to touching Gigygus

Yeah, constantly having to talk about Sonic, Dragonball, and other things, eats up the time and energy that I was going to spend updating profiles, and writing information pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back