• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not gonna be able to perform the edits until around 11 P.M. EST, but... this revision seems very easy to manage with the way the edits were applied in the 5-D upgrade before.

Super Forms, Rings' Damage Transferal, and Time Eater's Time Hax go from 5-D -> 6-D.

Solaris was 6-D in the context of being super-dimensional to Maginaryworld, not the hypertimeline that exists above MW.

Solaris was 6-D in the context of being super-dimensional to Maginaryworld, not the hypertimeline that exists above MW.
He's anchored "down" to the timestream, which is 6D now.

Or something like that, I myself brought your argument up but Shake and Omega said otherwise.

Sometimes the English contradicts the Japanese, the English implies Solaris has a true form when the Japanese just calls it Solaris’ “spark” (like a dying ember), which makes more sense in context.

Solaris will indeed scale to 6-D straight up, as its existence was permeating throughout hypertime by virtue of being a superdimensional temporal being (which thus scales it to the End of Time). This is noted in the blog at the scaling section iirc

Solaris will indeed scale to 6-D straight up, as its existence was permeating throughout hypertime by virtue of being a superdimensional temporal being (which thus scales it to the End of Time). This is noted in the blog at the scaling section iirc
6-D isn't the issue, though, it's the "possibly 7D" stuff that people are wondering about for Solaris.

6-D isn't the issue, though, it's the "possibly 7D" stuff that people are wondering about for Solaris.
When Solaris was 4D, and I argued for 5D on attrition of him being Super Dimensional + all my other arguments, it was flat out rejected. I imagine it'll be the same here where he's 6D, but 7D is being shot for. That's my guess anyways.

Sure, but Eggman wasn’t even aware of the hypertimeline concept when he made the superdimensional statement.
Not my point. Waiting until now to bring this up when Solaris’s HDE being upgraded was mentioned multiple times is not what I’d call the best practice. All 3 staff that accepted this accepted the whole thread, including the HDE

All that remains is applying this thread. That’s all

I didn’t see where they said Solaris was 7-D, and frankly I see no reason why he should be?

Like for all intents and purposes, if the hypertimeline exists on a higher dimensional plane than Maginaryworld, it would still meet the qualifications of Eggman stating Solaris was super dimensional even compared to Maginaryworld, and Solaris would still be capable of destroying all of time (since that would require reaching up to a 6th dimensional level)

I will say, after so much time having passed, I also have reservations on the idea of 7-D as well.

However, they're correct. The idea of 7-D has been in the OP from the jump, so it would be kinda iffy for me to change that at the last hour and it'd be disingenuous. (and I'd have to regather staff input for the thread. No F!!×ING thank you 💀). A thread can be made regarding it afterwards if necessary.

Last edited:
Back