• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rest, Proud Warrior
Before anything else, I want to thank and pay respect to Akira Toriyama. Not only for his contribution to a franchise near and dear to my heart, but for the immense influence he had upon the world during his life. I've expressed my condolences on the Dragon Ball Super general discussion, and I would advise that you do the same if you have any respect for art or any true love for this franchise. Thank you.

With that being said... Let's begin.

The Blog and The Changes
Here's the blog where you can read my arguments for why hypertime exists within the franchise. I'll break down the reasoning as succinctly as I can, the scans for proof is provided in the blog itself.

Long story short, there are several examples within the franchise that follow the Tiering System's FAQs regarding time dimensions that help show a hypertime exists.
  • Solaris' destruction that it inflicted upon its birth was stated to have fractured reality, and time travel is used to reverse the damage to Sonic and Silver's timelines. Thus, it's the state of the universe itself that is being changed.
  • Time Eater literally erased all of space-time, as well as influenced the state of the timeline as a whole by bringing Crisis City back to existence. Additionally, despite time travel logically being impossible when the universe's space-time is in a state of literal erasure, it's confirmed by the damn chili dog Sonic gets for his birthday that the universe was reverted to it's prior state via time travel. Something that necessitates a separate direction of time.
  • Within Sonic Prime, Sonic's universe is reverted to its state prior to the creation of the Shatterverse by Sonic's destruction of the Paradox Prism. Once again, it's the state of the universe itself which is being changed.
If you find this lacking, I recommend just reading the blog in full since it isn't even that large. But all of these showcase that the state of the universe in its entirety has uncountably infinite snapshots on a 4-D scale akin to our universe having uncountably infinite snapshots at a 3-D scale. This gives the verse a total of 4 Spatial Dimensions and 2 Temporal Dimensions. Thus they get a dimensional buff to 6-D.

Who Scales?

• Solaris, who is an extra-dimensional being that exists across the past, present, and future that was going to destroy the very meaning of time itself. Evidence points to him existing throughout the 2nd temporal dimension as a result, making full power Supers also scale in speed to this higher axis. This makes his HDE 6-D, possibly 7-D. Side Note: Does this warrant Large Size Type 10?
  • Full Power Super Forms, who can damage first form Solaris' armor and withstand attacks from phoenix form Solaris.
  • Time Eater, who fought Modern & Classic Super Sonic at full power (indicated by the context of Sonic's friends cheering for them to get back up before they go Super).
  • The Titans, who can all fight Super Sonic at full power.
  • The End, who is far above the four Titans. Starfall Super Sonic scales by extension, obviously.
One more thing. HUGE shoutout to @Bobsican for helping me grasp what a hypertime even is. He essentially mentored me on the topic until he saw the toddler begin to walk. He also helped me snip out some things that didn't work, and practically ensured smooth sailing in trying to handle this topic. Thanks, bro!

Let's keep our spirits high, and discuss.

Staff Agree: 3 (CloverDragon03, LordGriffin1000, Planck69)

Staff Neutral: 1 (Qawsedf234)

Staff Disagree: 0 (N/A)

No: KingTempest

Last edited:
Still victims of Novel Singular Point Godzilla, git gud scrubs

Jokes aside, this seems to be pretty simple and straightforward so I agree with this. Though personally I'd consider Solaris being a super dimensional entity in comparison to a bare minimum 5-D cosmology as being a bit more compelling argument wise, but your evidence is also good enough so I won't complain

Btw, I agree with this.

One more question: Is base Sonic's immeasurable speed in erased time now second degree immeasurable speed?

Yeah but where is the 7th dimension coming from?

He's currently possibly 6D due to being possibly above the 5D Maginaryworld, and the hypertime stuff is support for his 6D.
The reasoning is the exact same as before except Maginary World is 6D instead of 5D. Think about it

The madlad's actually doing it, this must be that thing you were talking about in the general discussion thread that you said we were either going to love or hate lol. But I'm loving what I'm seeing so I agree. The tribute to Toriyama means a lot too, us Sonic and DB fans need to stick together on this site so it's cool to see Sonic join the hypertime gang.

OIP.ivW2w0bkHeHu96H4U_Yr7gHaJl

Actually shouldn't the Egg Salamander scale to? Looking at its profile, its AP justification says that it completely drained the Sol Emeralds out of their power, and fought against Super Sonic and Burning Blaze together. Unless that isn't scalable and in which you can ignore this, but I feel like its something to point out

Actually shouldn't the Egg Salamander scale to? Looking at its profile, its AP justification says that it completely drained the Sol Emeralds out of their power, and fought against Super Sonic and Burning Blaze together. Unless that isn't scalable and in which you can ignore this, but I feel like its something to point out
Well the Egg Salamander isn't considered a peak Super Form level opponent, so no atm

Also I don't think Solaris would get Type 10 Large Size since it's not omnipresent in all 6 dimensions or anything of the sort. It's only temporally omnipresent, without any spatial omnipresence

Btw shouldnt it be 3 temporal dimensions? As dreams are considered Low 2-C?
No, because they have no evidence of working on an independent temporal axis. They can be serviced by standard time.
ref 11 has an error
I'll get to it later
Shake my dude you have my full support but I have no clue what hypertimelines are ATP.
Okay. So.

You know how there exists uncountably infinite snapshots of our universe, and that's what makes destroying the space-time of the universe Low 2-C instead of destroying simply the physical matter (3-A)?

When you destroy the universe on a Low 2-C scale, there should be no past or future to travel to as the timeline itself is gone. With the Time Eater it's even more blatant, as it's erasing the space-time of the cosmology. That's where hypertime comes into play specifically when you can reliably prove time travel is involved, as per the Tiering System's FAQ page regarding temporal dimensions.

You see, it's now the state of the timeline(s) in its entirety that is now being involved within 06/Generations/Prime. When you can restore an entire timeline to a previous state via time travel when it's destroyed, you're now utilizing a separate "direction" of time to achieve that restoration. With hypertime, there's essentially an uncountably infinite amount of snapshots of this 4-D timeline. Thus 5-D. This is about as easily as I can explain it to you, thank Bobsician for that lol.

The hard part from what I gather is scaling to it. But with beings like Solaris, scaling to the destruction of hypertime becomes blatant.

... Did ya get that?

Ahhh

Back when I tried to do a hypertimeline upgrade thread myself, I based it on the idea of just having time hierarchies, but the argument here is that even when a space-time continuum is destroyed, you can still engage in time manipulation along an alternate temporal axis, one that supersedes the destroyed one and contains an infinite amount of versions of the space time continuum along its path.

I understand this with Solaris, not as much with Time Eater.

Back