• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

Honestly these are all probably reaching but they're the only possible ways I see this happening...

Due to Hisagi's bankai being stagnation-based it is somehow immune to SK's hax and works on him. And Kubo is fine with this since he didn't think as deeply about his powers and abilities as vs debaters do and he just intended Hisagi's bankai to be a guaranteed draw device.

SK wasn't a willing participant and someone actually beat him back in the day (Maybe some sort of ancient Nanao with their sword)

Yhwach had the almighty back in the day and Yama-ji figured out a way to counter it.

The Hogyoku can adapt to it somehow.

Aizen's bankai

Blackbeard really is High 3A

The Oin really is multiversal

Maybe Toki from One Piece can use her time-powers to counter the Almighty somehow.

We get a tier high 3a or higher character or object in either Boruto or One Piece.

Yhwach (obviously)

LordWhis said:
Honestly these are all probably reaching but they're the only possible ways I see this happening...
Due to Hisagi's bankai being stagnation-based it is somehow immune to SK's hax and works on him. And Kubo is fine with this since he didn't think as deeply about his powers and abilities as vs debaters do and he just intended Hisagi's bankai to be a guaranteed draw device.

SK wasn't a willing participant and someone actually beat him back in the day (Maybe some sort of ancient Nanao with their sword)

Yhwach had the almighty back in the day and Yama-ji figured out a way to counter it.

The Hogyoku can adapt to it somehow.

Aizen's bankai

Blackbeard really is High 3A

The Oin really is multiversal

Maybe Toki from One Piece can use her time-powers to counter the Almighty somehow.

We get a tier high 3a or higher character or object in either Boruto or One Piece.

Yhwach (obviously)
No matter what you come up with no one is gonna win againts the SK.

I love how this is still going, but it feels sadistic to continue knowing the answer will always be "Prime Soul King and Yhwach stomp x character"

Nah, Mimihagi simple resisted Foresight and there's nothing indicating his stagnation powers were the reason. So Hisagi gets negged.

We are told the exact opposite, so that can't be.

Considering he could one shot him with his Bankai out of the way, no Almighty needed, unlikely.

Aizen's Regen is pretty much a Hogyoku thing, and it got negged as well.

Obviously Aizen's Bankai is just Aizen, because the whole story was planned by Aizen.

High 3-A doesn't stop power nullification.

Naaaah.

Just gets precoged and negged.

High 3-A still gets nulled.

Naaaah.

He may be inferior but almighty vs almighty is a 50/50 fight.

I'll add another's long shot possibility- Yhwach uses all of his hax on askin but keeps him alive for 1 minute so he gets an immunity to everything and then sends him to fight the SK.

LordWhis said:
He may be inferior but almighty vs almighty is a 50/50 fight.
I'll add another's long shot possibility- Yhwach uses all of his hax on askin but keeps him alive for 1 minute so he gets an immunity to everything and then sends him to fight the SK.
is not because the A from the SK was stated to be superior already, again no matter what you come up with they cant beat the SK.

This is like asking if Saitama is ONE's strongest character....

Ignore Mogami

SpookyShadow said:
Wow, thanks for making me realize that Mogami stomps Saitama lol
Mogami unironically solos OPM now that I think about it. Hell, Dimple could just mind-hax the verse and be done with it, same for any powerful spirit. And I just realized that with prep-time and prior knowledge, even Mob solos the verse. Wow that is hilarious hinestly.

Idk if Mob can solo the verse (if he can crush hearts with TK he can maybe, but Garou can regen), but the mind-haxers can for sure solo OPM. That includes Mogami, Dimple and other relevant spirits.

SpookyShadow said:
Idk if Mob can solo the verse (if he can crush hearts with TK he can maybe, but Garou can regen), but the mind-haxers can for sure solo OPM. That includes Mogami, Dimple and other relevant spirits.
Let's assume that he knows he has to do this in a week's time and is at ???% when he is told this. Nothing stops him from simply replicating mind-hax from memory or learning possession in his astral form (He could do this for abilities the's only seen once, he should have no problem with abilities he deals with regularly). Then he shows up to the verse in his spirit form and either possesses Saitama and solos the verse or mind-haxxes him to do so and GG.

2 more ideas-

Yhwach chose Uryu as his successor because he had the potential to surpass both him and SK.

Shinji becomes friends with SK and they go and watch Cats. And SK doesn't neg because he's really lonely and wants a friend.

... no on the first. Its that he possessed a power that potentially surpassed Yhwach, not SK.

PSK chose to be carved up and stuck in a rock for 100 million years, loneliness really isn't gonna factor into anything.

LordWhis said:
2 more ideas-
Yhwach chose Uryu as his successor because he had the potential to surpass both him and SK.

Shinji becomes friends with SK and they go and watch Cats. And SK doesn't neg because he's really lonely and wants a friend.
Stop already.

When you gotta come up with ideas like these, you know the guy you trying to beat is strong.

Who is the third strongest Bleach character after SK and Yhwach anyway?.

Third strongest as in raw power, or third best overall ?

Lille beats Ichigo imo, maybe Ichibe does too.

Does Aizen have any way to beat Lille ?

Hax makes Hisagi, Shinji and Nanao dangerous too. Yama-ji is dangerous for people who don't have amazing heat resistance feats. If Retsu's bankai actually melts people she's dangerous too thanks to her regen.

Uryu and Jugram are very dangerous. Askin, Gremmy.... honestly most of the sternritter have very dangerous hax.

Let's take Hisagi out of the equation since he's basically the Thunder McQueen of Bleach, Let's take Nanao out too since her powers only work against gods.

If Shinji's bankai works in 1v1s then imo he should be no. 3. If it doesn't...

I think My vote is for Lille Barro, but he might lose to Uryu, Jugram and Kenpachi due to space slash. Ichibei loses to Lille imo but he might beat everyone else, except MAYBE Jugram, based on how his power works, and potentially Aizen with KS, but honestly i'm not sure about either. Honestly Jugram might be a contender too.

Actually I think i'll Vote for Almighty Jugram. Jugram with almighty is probably no.3, but now that I think about it Mimihagi should beat him due to almighty immunity. Uryu might be able to counter almighty too.

Honestly, I don't think Bleach has a number 3 (Except Shinji if his bankai works in 1v1s, but now that I think about, I don't think he could beat almighty Jugram... or could he?)

Everyone has at least one counter (except MAYBE Shinji)

LordWhis said:
Third strongest as in raw power, or third best overall ?
Honestly, I don't think Bleach has a number 3 (Except Shinji if his bankai works in 1v1s, but now that I think about, I don't think he could beat almighty Jugram... or could he?)

Everyone has at least one counter (except MAYBE Shinji)
Toshiro with kilometers wide AOE and powernull is a contender. Hypothetical Matured Bankai Tenso Jurin with anything frozen in that range getting their powers nulled is scary

The commonly accepted top 5 of Bleach before Prime Soul King was a thing was

1. Yhwach

2. Aizen/Ichigo

3. Ichigo/Aizen

4. Ichibe

5. Yamamoto

After that most people have always considered Haschwalth as the strongest after them being the grandmaster of quinces and all that plus having Almighty and briefly surviving Soul King Yhwach's aushwalen which instantly one shot 2nd Form Volstandig Gerard who is stronger than pretty much everybody in raw power. Although according to Can't Fear Your Own World Gremmy > all quincies except Base Yhwach probably via hax.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
perception manipulation falls under it, Aizen has also never shown KS release to Ichigo who already knows how to counter it.
i think its the opposite, because u can fool thier senses without controlling their mind, like aizen cant KS ichigo and demand he makes him a sandwich, he would have to trick what he sees and hears etc

also ichigo has touched the blade before and hes never even seen the release i wouldnt grant him a resisatnce to preception manip for that

and by opposite i mean mind hax can be preception manipulation, but not all preception manipulations are mind ha if that makes any sense to u

Aizen would be 3 imo. Guy can't be put down by anyone below him except Ichibe or Gremmy who get one shot immediately so that fails.

Ichigo takes 4 for being a beatstick that no one below can touch due to nothing but amp upon amp being stacked upon his already higher if not equal stats at the least. Gremmy? Blitzed. Ichibe? Blitzed. Adult Shiro? Blitzed. Only guys he doesn't kill are Lille and Gerard but they can't hit him either so its an incon or win via outlasting Lille and an incon via not constantly amping Gerard who will be unable to harm Ichigo at that level but neither can outlast. Lets not forget soul crush with all those multipliers either.

5. Ichibe. Dicks on base Yhwach, nuff said

6. Gremmy unless he is baited into dick measuring, unlikely to happen as Kenpachi did so with his title of "strongest Shinigami" so the "strongest Quincy" had to respond. Also stated to be above every other Quincy who isn't called Yhwach.

7. Gerard or Lille as the former tanks and amps from everything while the latter can't be touched with the exception of Nanao who hard counters, Antithesis/Balance if Uryu/Jugo isn't oneshot and maybe Kenny's space slice. These guys scale above all the other Quincies and Shinigami aside from those who conveniently counter them.

8. Adult Shiro with the power null for KMs

9. Bankai Yama. Pretty much everyone left dies to him passively aside from Kenny, Byakuya and Royd.

10-???. The rest of the scrubs who are irrelevant aside from Kenny, Rukia, Byakuya, the SS and As Nodt who, hilariously enough, fear haxes everyone.

Back