• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: God Tier ability Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't think the Soul King's antecedence of the "structured" Bleach universe is enough proof of operating on a different system of causality, it's possible for the world prior to the creation of the three realms to operate on the same system of causality as after its creation (unless there's something which says otherwise), and the beings who created those realms follow that causality in that there is a "before" the three realms and "after" the three realms.
I share the same thought on causality. It heavily relies on assumption. The idea of being unaffected by the law and other fundamentals within the verse makes more sense than existing prior to the universe.

The Soul King "transcending everything", Mimihagi being invisible to the eyes of the Y'all mighty, and Orihime's "Rejection" being unable to affect the Soul King can point to either a resistance to causality warping abilities or operating on a different system of causality.

But I don't think the Soul King's antecedence of the "structured" Bleach universe is enough proof of operating on a different system of causality, it's possible for the world prior to the creation of the three realms to operate on the same system of causality as after its creation (unless there's something which says otherwise), and the beings who created those realms follow that causality in that there is a "before" the three realms and "after" the three realms.
I didn't understand your point, can you explain better? Are you saying that there is no proof that the previous world is different from the current one? If so, there is this quote in the text you mentioned. Well, anyway, I won't be able to respond until midday tomorrow. If no one responds by then, I will respond tomorrow.

I didn't understand your point, can you explain better? Are you saying that there is no proof that the previous world is different from the current one? If so, there is this quote in the text you mentioned. Well, anyway, I won't be able to respond until midday tomorrow. If no one responds by then, I will respond tomorrow.
No proof that the causal system is different prior to the creation of the three realms, unless there's something else pointing to it

He is referring to causality being the same before and after the world remakes, which I honestly agree with as the reasoning behind it is open to various interpretations. All of creation, transcending the world, and resisting an ability that appears to manipulate causality don't really prove anything.

First, you don't assume "All of creation" in context is also referring to causality unless evidence supporting that argument is provided. Second, as I've mentioned before, it's pretty normal for gods to be described as transcendental beings, which usually just means a powerful, omnipotent-like existence. Causality could simply be a form of resistance.

I feel like that bunches of unconnected statements are being linked to appear to prove the OP's point. The thing that actually makes sense, at least for me, is the argument of being unaffected by the change of the world itself, which is more convincing than existing prior to the creation of the universe by miles.

Reading this thread this late in the game, one thing is for certain. I think a review looking at the state of Acasaulity as a whole probably couldn’t hurt given how confusing it is to discern anti feats and resistance/acasuality negation from each other and what exactly qualifies for Acasuality T4

And I’m saying this as someone who hasn’t been on-site in recent times to know if any such discussion for this has been done already or not, so just offering up a possible helpful thought.

Reading this thread this late in the game, one thing is for certain. I think a review looking at the state of Acasaulity as a whole probably couldn’t hurt given how confusing it is to discern anti feats and resistance/acasuality negation from each other and what exactly qualifies for Acasuality T4

And I’m saying this as someone who hasn’t been on-site in recent times to know if any such discussion for this has been done already or not, so just offering up a possible helpful thought.
Wth haven't seen his name in years but yea agree first paragraph

I remember you from Avatar, Ben 10 and Pokemon lol

Anyways I kinda agree, if the resistance to causality stuff is enough for the Type 4 then it's all good for me, though I thought the standard would be like if prior to the three realms causality was said to be different or nonexistent, something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back