• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

HereComesBigBoi said:
hehe narutu fans thinkin urashitki beatn yhwach wen he dn gjt rekt by kid naruto xdxdxdxd
I like Naruto the least out of the HST. I was merely trying to figure out a way to beat Yhwach and Urashiki came to mind because of time travel. I've barely mentioned any Naruto characters mostly Bleach characters with a few OP characters so I have no idea where this is coming from...

Also Yhwach only has planetary range according to his profile.

Though hypothetical full potential Uryu might be able to do it though.

Dude was gonna bust shit in multiple space times so not sure why he has that lowball when WSK has low multi which Yhwach would have gotten.

AnonymousBlank said:
Dude was gonna bust shit in multiple space times so not sure why he has that lowball when WSK has low multi which Yhwach would have gotten.
Should his range be CRT'd?

Yes it was agreed that it should be the same that the SK has so multuversal/ low multiversal but no one has applied the change yet.

I think its because the staff are mostly busy with the Multiplier thread, Recalcs, and other things. Plus it has been a while since it was agreed upon.

In addition to hypothetical full potential Uryu...

Mimihagi with the hogyoku and the Nanao sword might be able to pull it off. Mimi is already immune to the almighty and the power amps should prevent him from getting one-shotted.

Mimihagi never had Hogyoku or Nanao's sword so it's irrelevant, with the same logic you can give Naruto the Infinite Tsukuyomi, 8 Gates, Edo Tensei Regenerationn and any other ability.

What are you talking about??? Even the narrator agrees!

People often say "If it's one-on-one, Kaido will win (except if he's fighting Prime Soul King)." On land, sea, and air... among all living things, he is a pirate who is known as the "strongest creature"!!!

OVO

To counteract RC I think, you'd need either good Soul resistance or an equal or greater passive ability.

Kaguya and Edo characters have immortality for what it's worth.

Apart from SK/Yhwach the best passive power in Bleach-verse is probably Shinji's bankai.

Maybe Jugram's shield too ?

They both have Regenerationn based immortality. Also, would their Regenerationn even work for their Soul?

Aren't you able to resist that with willpower though? That's kinda unquantifiable unlike Soul resistance.

I mean, if we're gonna downplay it like that, might as well say RC only works on people weaker than the user.

this is what I mean when I say bleach is kinda given special treatment when compared to other shounen.

Anyway, you more-than-likely still need some kind of mind/sleep resistance to fully resist it.

How is that downplay? One has a specific weakness whilst the other doesn't. Your comparison is faulty due to one thing, Willpower is a real thing, for example if I was being tortured and endured that would be due to my Willpower/resolve. Reiatsu/Reiryoku doesn't actually exist, and since you need a relative amount of it to be unaffected by RC you can't really resist it from a seperate verse unless you have decent Soul resistances.

Oh and by the way, Shank's Hao isn't even passive. He pretty much says this himself when talking to Whitebeard.

Back