• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

The list doesn't necessarily denote who is stronger, just who is better overall. Power null with mad range that only ever failed against part of God or most people die to you but you are slowly dying yourself with techs that are honestly useless aside from EE slash? Seems like a simple pick to me.

As for which of the two would win in a fight. Lets say Zanka negs matured Daiguren's ice like the immature ice, dura neg will be a pain but he isn't dumb enough to try take a hit from Yama especially when he gets told what it does, he still scales well above Yama physically. The reasoning for Yama scaling to 6-B is honestly iffy as all it actually means is that the other Ritters are too weak to take Zanka. Even assuming this accounts for 7 Gremmys rather than ond who already beats all the other Ritters, Kenny still no sold this level and could still only nick Hoffnung with 2 handed Nozarashi which Shiro casually one shot. So long as he doesn't touch the edge of Xanka, he can still deflect it and a successful counter will one shot.

In that sense, wouldn't Toshiro overtake him by pure speed differance since Yama should still kick his ass as he's more or less the resident expert on nearly every technique related to being a Shinigami, even if he isn't top number 1 in every one of them (Except healing I imagine)?

@anon: If As nodt can fear hax everyone shouldn't he be number one ? And if no one can beat Lille shouldn't He be number 3 ?

As Nodt's fear is pretty useless when all of these people either null, blitz, or do god knows what else to him before he does anything else.

Lilllie also can't do anything to the people above him, so is a sorta stalemate.

LordWhis said:
Can Royd replicate the almighty ?
he could if Yhwach/PSK allow him.

All powers can technically affect Yhwach and PSK , he just say lolnope to them at will before it even happen.

Wouldn't Yama's bankai debuff Toshiro's bankai? A weaker Toshiro couldn't even use his powers, and that was a bankai Yama holding back

Whenever I say "everyone" it only refers to those below the person in question. People can get haxed but they will still one shot him at the same time for the most part.

Shiro still wins even without ice.

AnonymousBlank said:
Whenever I say "everyone" it only refers to those below the person in question. People can get haxed but they will still one shot him at the same time for the most part.
Shiro still wins even without ice.
Really? Without ice he's got to deal with trillions of fodder, but trillions no less, the Yama aura, and 2 different EE moves

The fodder can't scratch him, Yama's aura won't hurt him when he scales above Yama's AP and one EE is only on the edge of Zanka which I already mentioned above and the other is range that won't get used in cqc.

I would give it to yama because toshiro needs time to use his adult form and if yama uses bankai toshiro wont be able to use it.

I dunno, Toshiro, even if he oneshots and blitzes all the undead, Yama can still use the ranged EE while the boi is distracted, no?

BakiHanma18 said:
Wouldn't Yama's bankai debuff Toshiro's bankai? A weaker Toshiro couldn't even use his powers, and that was a bankai Yama holding back
At that point, Matured Bankai Toshiro's (along with post training Byakuya and unrestrained Kenpachi) Reiatsu, stats, etc should scale above Yama's for being able to handle Vollstandig God Gerard who > God Gerard who > Shikai Kenpachi without the eyepatch who > Shikai Kenpachi with the eyepatch who > Gremmy's meteor

Also keep in mind Toshiro can freeze all matter, fire and spiritual energy included

If they go from base to bankai yamaji would win because it cancels the bankai from toshiro and toshiro also needs time to reach adult form.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Lilllie also can't do anything to the people above him, so is a sorta stalemate.
Isn't Volstandig az noth fear sort of passive ?

What's stopping Lille from X-axising Ichigo or Aizen or Ichibe ?

Apart from SK, Yhwach, Hisagi, Nanao, Shinji, Jugram, Ishida and Kenny noone has a way of beating him and I am doubtful about the last 2 and Balance Jugram and all Hisagi would do is stalemate. And Nanao would only be that strong against certain characters. And Shinji's bankai working in 1v1s is sketchy.

But again I'm probably forgetting some haxxy fullbrings and arrancars.

Perhaps creating a list in bleach is not really possible.

On a side note, would Yukio, Tsukushima or Barragan have any chance against SK ? Or any claim to the no.3 spot ?

What would SK be able to do in a pocket dimension in which Yukio is basically omnipotent, if Tsukushima alters history to be best friends with him since childhood (or kill him as a baby, can he do that?) or if Barragan uses timestop ?

He doesn't even have to deal with those powers , he just powernull them before they even think of using their powers .

But let's for the sake of argument , take the example you choose and see how PSK can counter each of them without even using the Almighty :

Yukio's dimension can be broken out by just powering up too much , as showned by ichigo destroy it by accident while going fullbring bankai so PSK just destroy the dimension by existing .

Tsukishima have to cut the target to do anything , and he aint cutting PSK .

Barragan can't stop time , he can slow down time at best and just age things to dust . PSK just reiatsu crush him before he can do anything .

@Baki, Naeblis, TOAA

Yama obviously wins if they start from base but I pitted them agaimst each other at their best. Including all the weaker forms is too troublesome when Kubo has a huge cast who all have numerous keys, quite a few even in the same arc for the same transformation (I'm looking at you Arrancar/HM Ichigo).

Shiro just ignores the fodder and goes for Yama whose EE, ranged or cqc, doesn't effect a large area so its just like the normal wounds taken by Shinigami in the event he gets hit and a swing from him splits Yama like Yhwach did.

@Whis

Fullbringers and Quincy are useless against PSK as he has all of their abilities and would already be immune to them.

LordWhis said:
What would SK be able to do in a pocket dimension in which Yukio is basically omnipotent, if Tsukushima alters history to be best friends with him since childhood (or kill him as a baby, can he do that?) or if Barragan uses timestop ?
Can you stop already with this.

Kido would quite literally get frozen similar to how Gerard's arrow got frozen. Same with Yama's fire considering the AP/Reiatsu difference and the nature of Toshiro's Bankai.

If they start in base then Yama is far superior as Yama's normal abilities counter Toshiro's to an even greater degree than Bazz B, and Yama's Bankai makes Toshiro's immature Bankai useless. Matured Bankai is a different story though as it can freeze all forms of matter, freeze spiritual energies, nullifies the powers of what it freezes, and grants Toshiro physical stats far superior to someone like full power unrestrained Shikai Kenpachi and comparable to or above Vollstandig God Gerard who got amped with the Miracle from the beating Bankai Kenpachi gave him and his Vollstandig

Kido is irrelevant when Yama never uses it in a fight aside from once against Aizen when he had already lost. When your response to a regening foe is not to use magic but hit them even harder than before after your main thing got taken away, there is absolutely no reason to say he will use Kido while he has Bankai out.

He did already use it before, unless what he did to make Momo sleep wasn't Kido.

But yeah, Yama has no reason to bring Kido out when his main shtick would be using his Bankai, even though I almost feel Kubo would pull a "THE FLAMES ARE TOO STRONG AND HE SOMEHOW RESISTS THE POWER NULL AND ICE BY THE PURE FEROCITY OF ZANKA NI NO TACHI" or something like that if it came to it.

he wouldn't resist the null , the ice wouldn't be able to reach him because of the temperature yama unleash that's all .

Same for Lille , the ice wouldn't be able to touch lille so it can't powernull him

Naeblis495 said:
Yukio's dimension can be broken out by just powering up too much , as showned by ichigo destroy it by accident while going fullbring bankai so PSK just destroy the dimension by existing
Can't Yukio control how strong people are in his dimension ?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Obviously not if Ichigo did what he did. Or he simply got too surprised and didn't react in time, which means he still gets ******.
Considering Yukio is literally freaking out by the box being broken after he was boasting i would say it's the former.

Doesn't the novels say that Yhwash isn't dead for good , just sealed ?

But , in theory , if her power doesn't have limit she transform the potentially dead yhwach into a zombie , but she would have to fight/sneak past the division zero first and unseal what's left of yhwach .

I mean if she gets her pet yhwach to fight SK and they keep using almighty to resurrect themselves and change each other's future and keep on fighting for eternity...

And she herself is free to go on with her life...

She would have technically won,

We know that PSK have seen all of bleach's history with his Almighty , so technically , he can powernull giselle even before she could do anything to Yhwach (PSK and Yhwach being both alive make no sense but it's for the sake of the argument)

Back