• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Mustache Man vs Immortal Sword Boy

Yhwach oneshots Ji Ning with his attacks if they land (Ning's regeneration is only combat applicable up to Low-High and there's a more than several trillion times gap between them).

At the same time, any of Ning's hax will kill Yhwach any time they get used on him so this largely comes down to who hits first.

Ning's skill is far above Yhwach's though so I see him landing a sword technique more often than not. Not really voting yet.

Yhwach oneshots Ji Ning with his attacks if they land (Ning's regeneration is only combat applicable up to Low-High and there's a more than several trillion times gap between them).

At the same time, any of Ning's hax will kill Yhwach any time they get used on him so this largely comes down to who hits first.

Ning's skill is far above Yhwach's though so I see him landing a sword technique more often than not. Not really voting yet.
But wouldn’t the schrifts protect Yhwach

Is that something he opens with? Ning opens with either his Dao Path (a spatial lock that prevents even thought-based powers from travelling) or absurd sword danmaku that targets the body, soul and concept.

Is that something he opens with? Ning opens with either his Dao Path (a spatial lock that prevents even thought-based powers from travelling) or absurd sword danmaku that targets the body, soul and concept.
It's the first thing he ever does in the story. He uses it to kill ichibe as well.

It's the first thing he ever does in the story.
The scan isn't loading for me. But it's cool.

Anyways, Ning's offense would kill Yhwach at the same time (incon) and assuming he starts with the Dao Path, he has his clone that can just wipe itself from Yhwach's memory and attack him after his main body dies.

The scan isn't loading for me. But it's cool.

Anyways, Ning's offense would kill Yhwach at the same time (incon) and assuming he starts with the Dao Path, he has his clone that can just wipe itself from Yhwach's memory and attack him after his main body dies.
How would the spatial lock kill Yhwach? It would just lock him in place. If they both use their thought based shit, at the exact same time, Ning would be dead due to the AP gap and Yhwach would just be locked in place, that's not an incon, one is Alive the other is dead. Does the lock work post mortem?

Is the clone already active at the beginning of the match?

How would the spatial lock kill Yhwach? It would just lock him in place. If they both use their thought based shit, at the exact same time, Ning would be dead due to the AP gap and Yhwach would just be locked in place, that's not an incon, one is Alive the other is dead. Does the lock work post mortem?

Is the clone already active at the beginning of the match?
The lock wouldn't. Ning either starts with a thought based sword Ray danmaku, which would kill Yhwach. Or he does the lock, which would **** him over but allow his clone to know to just remove his presence from memory then attack.

The clone is in another dimension and can observe from there.

@XDragnoir is this 2nd or 3rd key Yhwach?
The lock wouldn't. Ning either starts with a thought based sword Ray danmaku, which would kill Yhwach
It wouldn't land on him instantly like the TK.
which would kill Yhwach. Or he does the lock, which would **** him over but allow his clone to know to just remove his presence from memory then attack.
There isn't a listed resistance to paralysis so as soon as it enters the battlefield it would just get soul crushed into not being able to move, especially with the AP gap.

Couldn't Yhwach's senses just find him again even if he initially loses memory of him?
The clone is in another dimension and can observe from there
Is it just an interdimensional distance away?

2nd key Yhwach.
There isn't a listed resistance to paralysis so as soon as it enters the battlefield it would just get soul crushed into not being able to move, especially with the AP gap.
Again, Ning's soul is a 6D concept at this point.

Not sure how the AP gap changes anything when it comes to their hax anyway.

And no way we will need another CRT to add specifically the words "resistance to soul paralysis", that's literally the most basic application of soul hax in the verse so Ning obviously resists it, I can get the scans if you want but they're probably already in his profile.

Couldn't Yhwach's senses just find him again even if he initially loses memory of him?
Possibly? Why would he be searching tho? And how would he know he found out Ning if he doesn't know who he is searching for?

Yeah

It wouldn't land on him instantly like the TK.

It appears instantly in his range, what do you mean it wouldn't land instantly?

There really should be. Cultivator soul attacks innately have paralysis, something even listed in his first key. But fair, I'll fix that in a bit.

Soul-hax isn't working on Ning, you can read the first few comments as to why.

His hax are higher-dimensional so I doubt Yhwach would overcome someone just constantly keeping himself from his memory. Not to mention, he has no reason to search for a being he doesn't know exists.

Again, Ning's soul is a 6D concept at this point.

Not sure how the AP gap changes anything when it comes to their hax anyway.

And no way we will need another CRT to add specifically the words "resistance to soul paralysis", that's literally the most basic application of soul hax in the verse so Ning obviously resists it, I can get the scans if you want but they're probably already in his profile.
Yhwach's paralysis and soul hax are seperate powers.
Possibly? Why would he be searching tho? And how would he know he found out Ning if he doesn't know who he is searching for?
This argument depends on how the memory thing even works. If Yhwach still remembers he was in a fight then obviously he'd use his esp to find a strong person.
Yhwach can attack things from an interdimensional distance with his Reiatsu. He could feasibly just attack from that range.
It appears instantly in his range, what do you mean it wouldn't land instantly?
They're still projectiles no? They'd have to travel to hit Yhwach.
Soul-hax isn't working on Ning, you can read the first few comments as to why.
I didn't claim otherwise.
His hax are higher-dimensional so I doubt Yhwach would overcome someone just constantly keeping himself from his memory.
I don't think he wouldn't be affected by it I just figure he'd be able to find him again.

This argument depends on how the memory thing even works. If Yhwach still remembers he was in a fight then obviously he'd use his esp to find a strong person.

Yhwach can attack things from an interdimensional distance with his Reiatsu. He could feasibly just attack from that range.

They're still projectiles no? They'd have to travel to hit Yhwach.

I didn't claim otherwise.

I don't think he wouldn't be affected by it I just figure he'd be able to find him again.
Setting aside whether or not he'd even remember that (the bartenders a Wanxiang Adept used this on didn't even remember a drinking contest with her was happening), would Yhwach even sense him? All of his power is a conceptual force stemming from his Dao at this point.

Wait, you meant the danmaku? He can summon sword rays fully within any point in his Domain or even saturate it with them, there's not really travel time at that point. Not to mention its sustained via the Dao itself.

That interdimensional attack would require him knowing about the dimension wouldn't it?

Setting aside whether or not he'd even remember that (the bartenders a Wanxiang Adept used this on didn't even remember a drinking contest with her was happening), would Yhwach even sense him? All of his power is a conceptual force stemming from his Dao at this point.
I assume he'd be able to if he has a life force. I don't see what his powers being 6-D would change?
Wait, you meant the danmaku? He can summon sword rays fully within any point in his Domain or even saturate it with them, there's not really travel time at that point. Not to mention its sustained via the Dao itself.
Can you show it spawning on people?
That interdimensional attack would require him knowing about the dimension wouldn't it?
I was assuming this was his third key with cosmic awareness.

I assume he'd be able to if he has a life force. I don't see what his powers being 6-D would change?
His elemental energy, life force, etc. merge with his soul after becoming a Celestial Immortal. Said soul being that Type 2 concept.
Can you show it spawning on people?
His far lesser Rainwater Domain can not only make it rain sword attacks in the form of raindrops but also automatically manifest those drops in his Domain. When he reaches the Dao Domain level in the Grand Dao of the Sword, his sword-intent aura can shatter souls just by manifesting and can be summoned to any point in his range with a mere thought. He can also just cover an entire area by raining sword ki blasts.[232][233]

I'll see if any more are necessary. Important to note that he doesn't need to sustain these with his own energy.

The lock wouldn't. Ning either starts with a thought based sword Ray danmaku, which would kill Yhwach. Or he does the lock, which would **** him over but allow his clone to know to just remove his presence from memory then attack.

The clone is in another dimension and can observe from there.
Wouldn’t stuff like the schrifts help avoid those like the x axis, the vanishing point and etc

If his paralysis doesn't affect the soul, Ning's thought based things will still work, if they do then Ning resists/is unaffected due to being conceptual in nature.
What are you arguing his reiatsu will do tho?

Wouldn’t stuff like the schrifts help avoid those like the x axis, the vanishing point and etc
Space lock is being done by his Dao, so no. Schrifts would depend on what they even do. Given that it can auto-spawn on Yhwach and even the presence of his Grand Dao Domain has soul crush.

Also lol, just remembered Ning has presence-based Paralysis Inducement.

Can Yhwach interact with type 2 concepts?
He has the 2 conceptual manipulation for restoring his name.
Space lock is being done by his Dao, so no. Schrifts would depend on what they even do. Given that it can auto-spawn on Yhwach and even the presence of his Grand Dao Domain has soul crush.

Also lol, just remembered Ning has presence-based Paralysis Inducement.
Rasotengai anyway telekinesis is thought based and Yhwach can just revive himself with the almighty or the miracle.

He has the 2 conceptual manipulation for restoring his name.

Rasotengai anyway telekinesis is thought based and Yhwach can just revive himself with the almighty or the miracle.
From higher-dimensional concept destruction?

Wouldn’t like NEP work here? Also the wind passively bends spaces so spacial lock wouldn’t work.
I'd say the spatial lock that comes from a 6-D concept basically telling reality to "hold still" takes precedent.

NEP really wouldn't lol.

Based on the ap gap I say Yhwach takes this or it’s incon
You've yet to give a single good reason or answer to any of the issues brought up with that lol.

At least Arcker addressed arguments and stuff.

His elemental energy, life force, etc. merge with his soul after becoming a Celestial Immortal. Said soul being that Type 2 concept.

His far lesser Rainwater Domain can not only make it rain sword attacks in the form of raindrops but also automatically manifest those drops in his Domain. When he reaches the Dao Domain level in the Grand Dao of the Sword, his sword-intent aura can shatter souls just by manifesting and can be summoned to any point in his range with a mere thought. He can also just cover an entire area by raining sword ki blasts.[232][233]

I'll see if any more are necessary. Important to note that he doesn't need to sustain these with his own energy.
If that makes him unsensible then sure.

OK

Yhwach starts off with telekinesis and with the ap gap it it might just be incon
And the entire thread is discussing how even that might not be enough.

Seriously, can you engage with the discussion and not just throw out wincons and hope they stick.

Yhwach FRA since I'm a motivated reasoner who enjoys seeing Bleach characters win.

Nah, but seriously, with what has been debated about, I'm currently leaning towards an Incon, but I'll check over the arguments for Ning again to see if I truly agree with this conclusion or not, later.

Back