• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

I'll just summarize it. Your joke inspired me to make an a semi-serious analysis of how One Piece could get a tier jump and still be grounded in its setting. I said the only way I see is if it goes the way of Part 7 of Jojo and they randomly get tier 2 hax because someone like one of the celestial dragons has a devil fruit that has to do with parallel worlds. I could see that still be within the bounds of one piece, but just barely. We already have shit like Quake Quake users being able to punch space, so I can just barely picture that within the bounds of devil fruits, if I stretch my mind

But let's be realistic, we all know Rocks D Xebec is gonna have the Quantum-Quantum fruit that lets him control/bend Higher Dimensions, and Roger is gonna unleash his ultimate attack to wipe out all Higher dimensions to nullify his fruit lol. Truly, this will be how One Piece reaches tier 1

Wasn't Mimihagi immune to almighty because her powers were stagnation-based ? Since, Hisagi's bankai is stagnation-based too (and since he creates a dimension where normal rules such as life and death don't apply) does that mean that there is a small chance it might actually work ?

What about Shinji and Nanao's shikais ? Could Shinji put SK into a illusion ? Could Nanao reflect all of SK's powers and hax back at him somehow and use his own powers and abilities against him ?

I know some people who think that Ichibe might have won against Yhwach if he hadn't explained his powers to him. Is there any validity to that ?

LordWhis said:
Wasn't Mimihagi immune to almighty because her powers were stagnation-based ? Since, Hisagi's bankai is stagnation-based too (and since he creates a dimension where normal rules such as life and death don't apply) does that mean that there is a small chance it might actually work ?
guy, do you know how much hax SK and yhwach have?

There's no reasoning given, that I can remember, for Mimihagi's reeistance to being foresighted, it just is. Likewise it has a foresight of its own.

No, as he already saw them happening so they get nulled. Aizen only succeeded because Yhwach didn't have The Almighty when he meet Aizen.

None, that is dumb. Ichibe could literally do nothing, not with his Conceptual Hax, to get rid of Almighty, not that he knew it existed as Yhwach got it back just during the duel, but he would have just gotten nulled like everyone else and dead he goes.

Do any of the sternritter have a chance ?

Could Lille can use his intangibility to survive his attacks and x-axis him ?

Maybe Jugram can reverse the misfortunes inflicted by SK back at him ?

Could Gremmy imagine he has the almighty too ?

Maybe Askin can become immune to SK's power

Can Gerard do some miracle shit ?

LordWhis said:

No matter who you use they will not win againts those 2.

@kidkinsey: Shinji's Bankai is basically Bleach's version of talk no jutsu.

Could Pernida consume Soul King's biomatter or something and gain his powers ?

LordWhis said:
@kidkinsey: Shinji's Bankai is basically Bleach's version of talk no jutsu.
Could Pernida consume Soul King's biomatter or something and gain his powers ?
................................................................................................................stap

LordWhis said:

SK has all of that and then some. Not to mention theu couldn't even beat Yhwach with it let alone SK.

SK Yhwach in a "fair" fight (so no previous tampering of his powers by KS and no prep time for example) could solo the entire bloodlusted HST at the same time, beside Prime SK.

There is litterally nothing they can do beside hit him with AP but he is superior to all of them in that reguard beside a very few god tier of bleach/naruto but their AP get negged by low godly and ressurection . The plot arrow and AntiThesis is the best chance they have but it will get precogged and Yhwach will negg uryu first as a result . The rest have pretty much 0 chances

The only version of Yhwach they would defeat is base Yhwach . As soon as Almighty is involved , it's over for the HST .

@naeblis: What about stagnation-based powers like Mimihagi has ?

Or Nanao's sword which some theorists speculate was used to beat and seal and cut up SK into 8 pieces back in the day ?

We saw what it did , Mimihagi coudn't be seen by Almighty Yhwach but Yhwach still one shotted him anyway . Mimihagi is useless in this fight .

the SK let himself be sealed and hacked into pieces so it can't be a real feat even if it did happen with that sword

There isn't a single character in the HST that can beat SK or Yhwach. If you have to ask, the answer is "no". It took 3 god tiers and one high tier in Bleach, two of which were only useful because of plot (Aizen and his pre-Almighty hypno and Uryu with the arrow) and the other two only worked because the first two worked (Ichigo and Renji). Other than a purely PIS combo of characters with busted hax, the entire HST cannot do a thing, no exceptions. Even if you wanted to throw in the previous trinity of Yu Yu Hakasho, DBZ, and, for some reason, Slam Dunk, the Almighty users would still solo

Bleach change the whole game up with Soul King and Yhwach. Naruto and One Piece need to do something crazy to catch up.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Bleach change the whole game up with Soul King and Yhwach. Naruto and One Piece need to do something crazy to catch up.
I hope it won't abandon the quality or something. In Bleach's case it worked because of... plot, but just doing strong AF characters, like Kaguya, would make no sense

prime hag is pretty hax with his izanagi/izanami spam as well as existing in 2 different places at once holding different conversations

Kidkinsey said:
prime hag is pretty hax with his izanagi/izanami spam as well as existing in 2 different places at once holding different conversations
corrections he cannot spam izanagi he used the creation of all things technique to manipulate chakra - that which already existed not cast a genjutsu on his own reality which is what izanagi or izanami are u cannot compare the two it only states they derived from his technique not that they were the same.

Obito also as a ghost same as Hagoromo came back from dead to have conversation with kakashi.

Btw it looks like Narutoverse gonna get speed upgrade light speed or relativistic, naruto verse may blitz

Lop222 said:
Btw it looks like Narutoverse gonna get speed upgrade light speed or relativistic, naruto verse may blitz
you can't speed blitz passives and Yhwach/Soul Prime have multiples

Lol! Ghost King beats Soul King via blitzing OvO

In all seriousness, Speed won't help them.

corrections he cannot spam izanagi he used the creation of all things technique to manipulate chakra - that which already existed not cast a genjutsu on his own reality which is what izanagi or izanami are u cannot compare the two it only states they derived from his technique not that they were the same.

Obito also as a ghost same as Hagoromo came back from dead to have conversation with kakashi.

Are you saying hes incapable of using them or atleast getting the same effect with his COAT, also what obito did was kinda similar but not exactly the same, hagaromo was literally existing in 2 different places at once And isnt bleach also relativistic

If One Piece pulls a Magi out of their ass then it's possible that they can beat Prime Soul King though I hate that idea because it will ruin the great storytelling of One Piece. Boruto can possibly pull a Magi story but idc about Boruto lol

Back