• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

I don't know how this thread lasted this long.

SK legit controls the past, present and future. How anyone in the HST gonna deal with that?

This one is maybe interesting, but I'm 90% sure I already know the answer: what if every character in the HST save for Yhwach and PSK fought Yhwach all at the same time (peak Yhwach used)

Would Peak Yhwach seeing all of them open with Almighty first or gets KSed by Aizen first? The result would be the same anyway he'd just be annoyed and RC the majority leaving Bleach God\Top tiers alive.

That's how you know Kubo was on some next ish when making Yhwach and the Almighty. When you put him up against the entire HST besides on character (The soul king) and there's still a high chance he wins. But the main reason why they won besides Aizen and KS is Uryu and the silver. Would that be included in this hypothetical?

The only problems in the hypothetical scenarios are Aizen's KS quick draw if he was near Yhwach and Uryu's ability to counter the Almighty.

I have a question though, can Yhwach powernull the silver arrow if he was already aware of its existence and can Uryu counter Yhwach's RC with his ability?

Aernasilver said:
I don't know how this thread lasted this long.

SK legit controls the past, present and future. How anyone in the HST gonna deal with that?
Another character who controls the past, present and future so Yhwach.

Snoke123 said:
giselle dies in the presence of SK (spiritual pressure crushes)
But her pet Yhwach can pre-cog and prevent that from happening.

Honestly if Giselle has a zombie yhwach when the fight starts and SK doesn't do anything to her before the fight starts she could genuinely win.

I think I've got it- Gerrard ! He's literally SK's heart ! If he kills him he dies too, he literally cannot win against his own heart !

OneBleachHurricane said:
The only problems in the hypothetical scenarios are Aizen's KS quick draw if he was near Yhwach and Uryu's ability to counter the Almighty.
I have a question though, can Yhwach powernull the silver arrow if he was already aware of its existence and can Uryu counter Yhwach's RC with his ability?
I'm not sure about nulling the arrow due to its nature, but possibly

Definitely, as Uryu's Antithesis is considered Causality Manipulation, he'd just have to survive long enough to use it

If Almighty was used on Uryu with Antithesis active, would Uryu be able to have limited use of the Almighty's effects as long as it was being used on him?

BakiHanma18 said:
This one is maybe interesting, but I'm 90% sure I already know the answer: what if every character in the HST save for Yhwach and PSK fought Yhwach all at the same time (peak Yhwach used)
Without any prior tampering of Yhwach's Almighty (so unlike in the canon) then he clap them all .

He passively crush naruto and one piece and passively precog and null bleach,will probably target uryu first , or at least the silver arrow and destroy him/ it from the future , and then haxx the rest to death .

OneBleachHurricane said:
If Almighty was used on Uryu with Antithesis active, would Uryu be able to have limited use of the Almighty's effects as long as it was being used on him?
i'm not sure that is how Anti-thesis work . he never displayed or hinted at anything that is remotly close to what you're suggesting.

i may be wrong tho , maybe i'm the one who completly missunderstood his powers .

Naeblis495 said:
i'm not sure that is how Anti-thesis work . he never displayed or hinted at anything that is remotly close to what you're suggesting.

i may be wrong tho , maybe i'm the one who completly missunderstood his powers .
My line of thought was that if Yhwach used the Almighty to powernull Uryu, with Antithesis active, would or wouldn't the powernull be placed upon Yhwach due to Antithesis and Uryu targeting him?

Another thought was what would happen if Yhwach tried to see Uryu's future while he had Antithesis activated? Would Uryu get a sudden glimpse of Yhwach's future or would nothing happen?

So, Urashiki goes back in time and strangles Yhwach as a baby and Gerard incons PSK because PSK won't attacks his literal heart. There, that deals with both of them.

Dude , no one had the Almighty at that time. not Yhwach or Jugram .

Yhwach only regained the Almighty after a thousand year of not having it during his fight with ichibei .

I know that. My point is that Yhwach should never have visited Aizen, knowing that he had such a dangerous ability and that he should have considered the possibility of being under Kyoka Suigetsu.

You read bleach right? you do know that Yhwach did not have the A till he was fighting Ichibe right?

This is starting to get annoying. Yes I've read Bleach. Have you read Bleach? I'm not about to waste my time trying to explain to you the many reasons Yhwach falling for Kyoka Suigetsu is PIS. You look at only one contextual mistake and try to come at me for it. Whatever. Anyone who thinks the Almighty was a legitimate and clearly defined power, but also thinks that Kyoka Suigetsu would work is brain dead. And why did he even fall for it in the first place, he could have simply not gone to visit Aizen. He knew how manipulative he was. He knew why he was in prison. He probably knew about his abilities too. I'm pretty sure he did, but I finished Bleach a long time ago and am not interested in it enough to reread the Thousand Year Blood War arc. Btw, I was once a Bleach fan, but this site (or more specifically, the people who occupy it) has put me against both Bleach and Naruto with ridiculous scaling and lack of logic applied. Proof of how much I liked Bleach? I actually prefer Bleach's final arc to Naruto's final arc, both were ultimately pretty bad though imo.

Lol nah. The only way One Piece can reach a tier like that would be if the creator of the DFs was literally god. Imagine if One Piece ends with it all being a story read by higher dimensional beings. But realistically, they probably won't reach tier 4 levels or higher. I do still think they can reach tier 5, but since OP is ending soon and no feats of that caliber has been seen, I'm starting to have my doubts. Literally only a handful have the possibility of reaching that tier from what I can see.

OneBleachHurricane said:
Naeblis495 said:

My line of thought was that if Yhwach used the Almighty to powernull Uryu, with Antithesis active, would or wouldn't the powernull be placed upon Yhwach due to Antithesis and Uryu targeting him?
Another thought was what would happen if Yhwach tried to see Uryu's future while he had Antithesis activated? Would Uryu get a sudden glimpse of Yhwach's future or would nothing happen?
Unfortunately, The Antithesis is seen as a "one moment" kinda deal (Jugram hurts him a bunch, he activates it and swaps damage, Jugram uses The Balance, The Antithesis no longer seems to be active, as he takes all the damage back, the "misfortune" Jugram took, and then doubled it as Uryu's "good fortune" becoming "misfortune"), so it would be power nulled before he can even activate it. If it was activated at the same time as The Almighty, the Almighty would still probably neg it. Precog might get swapped briefly though

LordWhis said:
So, Urashiki goes back in time and strangles Yhwach as a baby and Gerard incons PSK because PSK won't attacks his literal heart. There, that deals with both of them.
Well yes, but actually no

why people doesn't understand that you can't even use your specials powers in face of Almighty users ? You need to be accausal or resist powernull greatly to be able to do much against them and just that won't give you the win .

@Whis , you can try all you want to imagine ways for others characthers to win against Almighty but as long as you don't choose a characther that resist Almighty passive haxs and have soul resistance , it will fail automatically.

Naeblis495 said:
why people doesn't understand that you can't even use your specials powers in face Almighty users ? You need to be accausal or resist powernull greatly to be able to do much against them and just that won't give you the win .
I was joking, or were you talking to another?.

Naeblis495 said:
why people doesn't understand that you can't even use your specials powers in face Almighty users ? You need to be accausal or resist powernull greatly to be able to do much against them and just that won't give you the win .
That's what I've been thinking the whole time. It's like "Okay, nobody can use their powers, that's it, done deal, so as far of AP, only on person out-APs Yhwach, and they can't stop him from coming back, sooooo..."

But Yhwach's passive hax only works at a certain distance, so if they say start on different planets then Urashiki can safely time travel and kill Yhwach.

And SK won't attack his own heart so he can really only hope for an incon there.

LordWhis said:
But Yhwach's passive hax only works at a certain distance, so if they say start on different planets then Urashiki can safely time travel and kill Yhwach.
And SK won't attack his own heart so he can really only hope for an incon there.
"Godzilla had a ******* stroke reading this and died"

PSK doesnt need to attack he just has to absorb or Aushwalen Gerard similar to Yhwach.

PSK or whoever took care of Yhwach stops Urashiki via Reiatsu Crush.

LordWhis said:
BRUH this is hilarious, but no

Gerard can't exist if it's PSK, but if we want to say they do exist at the same time, PSK still has his heart, so he lolnopes

No one was protecting Yhwach, he was literally a blind, deaf, paralyzed baby in a random village.

If the starting distance is long enough then I don't see how Yhwach can win.

Imagine this scenario- speed not equalised. Full knowledge. They both start on planets light years away. Yhwach will literally not have time to do anything to Urashiki before he slips into the past after which Yhwach will no longer be able to do anything at all.

LordWhis said:
Imagine this scenario- speed not equalised. Full knowledge. They both start on planets light years away. Yhwach will literally not have time to do anything to Urashiki before he slips into the past after which Yhwach will no longer be able to do anything at all.
Sorry, but it's stupid. It's like making Light Yagami match against someone but the latter doesn't even know of his existence.

You seem to have missed the part where he was worshipped as god by a bunch of people that got powers from grazing him. RC ain't exactly out of the question. Also imagine having to gear absolutely everything in one side's favour including giving them stuff they would never have just to make them win only to have Almighty precog the act of time travel and null it anyway. Yhwach can just shadow travel to Urashiki as well or simply nuke the guy with his multiversal range.

Can see the all posible futures and change fate

"there is no way he can see urashiki".................damn didnt know time was only bound to 1 planet and urashiki was on another were time does not exist nor fate.

Back