• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene Belserion vs Admiral Aokiji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene's been causing some chaos lately out of sheer boredom. She has laid waste to entire islands, and marine outposts, earning her a sizable bounty. Due to her level of threat and being highly active, the marines send Admiral Aokiji to stop her.

Irene starts in Dragon Form (Low 6-B), and both start with the intent to kill. They begin 25 meters apart. Speed Equalized.

Who wins?:

Irene: 1 (Trinimac)

Aokiji: 7 (Xulrev, Schnee, Rei, ZackMoon, Zackra, Js, Jarvanio)

Irene Dragon Form Anime2
Aokijirender4

Neat, I get to a good thread right before work and right after it's posted, good timing.

I'm gonna tentatively give my vote to Aokiji; Irene's literal firepower is such that she can counteract Aokiji's ice-based powers for a good while imho, but considering someone of Akainu's caliber was stalemated by Aokiji for 10 days, regardless of the obvious superior nature of Akainu's Magu Magu no Mi, this showcases that Aokiji's ice is no slouch

I'll likely keep tabs on the thread to see where it progresses before giving a more in-depth answer.

@Schnee - Aokiji, being made of ice, can be damaged by heat-based attacks. Therefore it's safe to say Irene can use fire-based magic to deal damage to him.

Akainu barely did it after 10 days, and he's more expirience s+Eventually Stronger and More Durable+Logia Regen and vastly better stamina

If Akainu barely did it after 10 days Irene won't do it

Voting Aokiji if this isn't a stomp

@Schnee - I don't think he "barely" did it since both are permanently scarred and Aokiji lost in the end.

Where is this new Whitebeard calc, btw? I tried searching for any threads discussing it.

Pretty sure Irene can just enchant him into some animal and he wouldn't have no way to nope that, or just outright enchant him and turn him into an explosion or explode the atmosphere around him.

And since she's dragon form she could sit their all day and Akoiji wouldn't be able to do anything to her he's no dragon slayer.

Aokiji can use ice time to ignore Durability to bypass DS magic if he has too. Plus Irene doesn't transmute in character

If she can't harm him otherwise like you are arguing, she will eventually use it. Alao what do ypu mean he can use ice to ignore DSM?

Schnee One said:
Aokiji can use ice time to ignore Durability to bypass DS magic if he has too. Plus Irene doesn't transmute in character
Ice time? The hell is that never heard of it, she used it just fine when it wasn't against her doughter and here she has intent to kill so why wouldn't she use it?

Edit: ok so Ice time it's basically freezing the opponent...so basically you believe freezing would do something to Irene seriously?

Fair point than she just makes him a living explosions and bomb him till theres no more ice or outright vaporize him like she did to all the ice in mount Zonia.

Its not like Kuzan has any resistances to transmutation though she's never done that probably PIS but still that's an iffy one so ide rather go for the first one.

I don't recall Irene ever having the ability to transmute someone into an explosion. From what I recall she can spawn an explosion on the body but not turn you into one.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I don't recall Irene ever having the ability to transmute someone into an explosion. From what I recall she can spawn an explosion on the body but not turn you into one.
She can enchant your clothes and make it explode if i recall but still i don't see how Kuzan would be able to doge that its not like he can sense magic or anything...he wouldn't be able to predict that kind of stuff.

She doesn't transmutate in-character and hasn't turn someone into an explosion, no.

Dragons don't have resistance to magic anymore. They are just too durable for the majority of characters in-verse, which isn't the case against someone stronger than her.

Frostbite, Haki amp and precognition, superior AP and stamina = Ded dragon mommy.

Kuzan has Kenbun Haki, giving him precog so he can either dodge or regenerate it.
How does her possesion work? Diving possesion is weird

Kuzan has Kenbun Haki, giving him precog so he can either dodge or regenerate it.
Their precognition its still based seeing, hiring and feeling their surroundings magic its not something they would be able to dodge because "precognition".

Sure he could regenerate if it was only one blast but what if there are more than one? Eventually he wouldn't be able to no longer regenerate.

Kuzan can't sense magic, but enchanting his clothes won't do anything lethal. He has faced a similar if not stronger enemy in Sakazuki and still lived.

Irene doesn't possess regularly. She looks for a fitting body to doing so. If Kuzan has no magic, something she must be able to sense, she won't possess his body.

Sure yeah Sakazuki could constantly blow him up with impunity yeah yeah you're right so much more dangerous.

Anyhow what's Kuzans ap at the moment

Kuzan's AP scales to "At least 2.51 Teratons of Tnt" Scaling at least 1/3 of Whitebeard as 1) The Admirals can pose a threat to him, and they all combined their efforts to stop one of his quakes. But by the looks of it, he's going to be upgraded to nearly double that. RN it's kind of irrelevant.

Irene is >>2.1 TT iirc.

CinCameron20 said:
Kuzan's AP scales to "At least 2.51 Teratons of Tnt" Scaling at least 1/3 of Whitebeard as 1) The Admirals can pose a threat to him, and they all combined their efforts to stop one of his quakes. But by the looks of it, he's going to be upgraded to nearly double that. RN it's kind of irrelevant.

Irene is >>2.1 TT iirc.
So two times her ap that's not enough to make a big difference though specifically considering that in her Dragon physique that wouldn't be enough to harm her.

Fair enough. But that doesn't protect her from frostbite, which is the move Kuzan opens with.

I was just mentioning it because it sometimes gets left out of battles, but if he opens with frostbite then Kuzan FRA.

By everyone's logic here even invel would beat Irene hell even Doffy got out and he's vastly weaker than Irene..seems like bull crap argument to me but whatever.

Invel doesn't frostbite.

Buffalo stated that Doffy wasn't frozen to the bone and that's why he was able to break free from the ice.

I mean, technically any temperature low enough can cause frostbite.

Gray in the Tartarus arc could freeze oxygen- which has a freezing point of -218.8c (as the second largest constituent in air) frostbite hits at -0.55c. Invel is colder than that, so logically he would definitely cause frostbite.

Well according to Google anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back