• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pheasant and The Cow - Aokiji vs Daewi Han

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether it's passive or not? How is the elemental intangibility not a power of theirs? They can only utilise it after eating the fruit that gives them power so I'm confused as to how that couldn't just get nullified via using power nullification on Kuzan's whole fruit which I imagine would come with his intangibility too.

Is this a limit of the characters powernull or is there something about their elemental intangibility that makes it unaffected by powernull.

I am saying that unless it was stated or actively shown that it is passive it is not cause passive means regardless their intagibility happens, that will mean for kizaru he passes though anything, akainu melts antthing he touches or stands on or his clothes even (Mirio Bnh), Passives gives infintie speed to their reaction which they will be blatnatly wrong. and for the last time nothing says it is passive.
"Passive gives infinite speed to their reaction" prove it.

Crocodile, no haki, got sliced by Doflamingo offguard and turned into sand.
Sabo, never used the fruit in his life, says that he doesn't need to dodge anymore because his fruit handled it.
Enel was sleeping and he couldn't get hurt.

Rayleigh says the only way to hurt a logia outside of targeting a logia's weakness is to get haki. He didn't say "move faster than they can react".

Burden of proof is on you to prove something which isn't accepted by the wiki.
Hwy her intagibility did not activate tho, that is the argument
YES IT DID, HOW DO YOU THINK SHE DIDN'T DIE??
Nah he was simply flexing and obviously is not actually asleep
Prove, it he was yawning the previous page.
I am not, that is what passive means tho, passives mean he does not control when it activates or not and it happens regardless of his reactions or will, and we have them throughout the series deactivating their logia form, Kizaru did that against ray cause you know rayleigh could hit his logia form and other cases
Did I say it's passive that their abilities are used?
I said it is passive that they can not be touched.
The strawman is ridiculous.

You mean the second time when she wasn't wounded at all?

Who said it does?
You said he was skilled, I sent otherwise
I said Fairly skilled by he could instantly use his fruit to a high degree of effectiveness compare it to other people like luffy when he first had his fruit
He flat out said he fell asleep.
0264-012.png
That is literally just him flexing
Did I say his magma is active all the time?
I said his intan is passive.
If someone touches him, he turns to magma.
It doesn't mean that the magma affects happen 24/7
So if he touches the floor he turns to magma
why would it be specific to someone

Regardless of whether it's passive or not? How is the elemental intangibility not a power of theirs? They can only utilise it after eating the fruit that gives them power so I'm confused as to how that couldn't just get nullified via using power nullification on Kuzan's whole fruit which I imagine would come with his intangibility too.

Is this a limit of the characters powernull or is there something about their elemental intangibility that makes it unaffected by powernull.
It's a defense mechanism rather than a power. Logia intangibility is essentially not something you can simply turn off or turn on (unless the user gets attacked). Think of it that way, can you powernull something that's already turned off? Can you powernull their elemental intangibility Regen? That's not how power Nullification works, in order to do that you need Regen Negation

We are specifically talking about their Logia intangibility aka Defense mechanism being passive, so where is your proof of their logia intangibility being not passive?

Even this website accepted their Elemental intangibility as passive, you want me to prove something that has already been accepted long time ago. I honestly don't know why are arguing in the first. You may be able to touch a Logia user in their logia form - Elemental intangibility. However, you cannot hurt them without Haki, Sea stone or you have Elemental Advantage against said user - Elemental intangibility (AGAIN). They only have their Regen in their logia form, therefore it's treated as passive
Read

These desperate arguments stretches longer than Luffy's arms......

What part of "in Logia form" and "elemental intangibility" do people not get? Since when is the floor attacking Akainu. Since when is a huge considered offensive or an attack. Since when is shaking someone's hand considered dangerous?

It's a defense mechanism rather than a power. Logia intangibility is essentially not something you can simply turn off or turn on (unless the user gets attacked). Think of it that way, can you powernull something that's already turned off? Can you powernull their elemental intangibility Regen? That's not how power Nullification works, in order to do that you need Regen Negation
Ah ok thx for the explanation

"Passive gives infinite speed to their reaction" prove it.
So a MFTL++++ attacks would pass through logias, cause you know it is passive
Enel was sleeping and he couldn't get hurt.
this was a flex lmao
Burden of proof is on you to prove something which isn't accepted by the wiki.
waiting for the CRT that will makew the Logia intagibility a passive ability
YES IT DID, HOW DO YOU THINK SHE DIDN'T DIE??
idk all i know is that she was cut while in logia form without haki cause zoro is way faster than her
Prove, it he was yawning the previous page.
Oh you mean him sitting down and allowing the guy to keep attacking is not flexing?>
Did I say it's passive that their abilities are used?
I said it is passive that they can not be touched.
The strawman is ridiculous.
You really dont even know what passives mean or what it implies. Passives means no one will be able to touch them regardless of anything which is not the case in the series

anyway enough derailing, passive or not is useless to this thread

How about the logia intag being an automatic defense then? It automatically turns on the moment you do something to trigger it

Imo automatic seems like a better word since passive tends to mean that it's always on rather than automatic which means it goes on regardless of the user choosing to do so

Stop being biased and count again
What you mean?
So I'm voting Aokiji unless there's something I'm missing here.
Aokiji FRA
Anyway, Pheasant FRA.
And know it’s fully a 4 for aokiji
I vote Aokiji
my vote to incon
I think this is just incon
It only you. That have voted for Daewi.

If there is no wincon for Daewi then I retract my vote for Aokiji since it's a stomp
And what's the reasoning for voting incon since eventually Daewi will get tired before Aokiji and then get killed

What do we do with the thread then since Daewi has no wincons?
Well joshpiece doesn’t think that… and I don’t think it’s fully a stomp since Daewi can use water which is a weakness to devil fruit users, just VERY difficult to find a opening with it.

Well joshpiece doesn’t think that… and I don’t think it’s fully a stomp since Daewi can use water which is a weakness to devil fruit users, just VERY difficult to find a opening with it.
Doesn't Aokiji automatically turn into ice the moment he comes in contact with the water?

Daewi using 6-B water manipulation to hit Aokiji?
Depends how he uses that water manipulation… if he tries to pierce him with it, it will do nothing but if he find an opening and drowns him then he can possibly drown aokiji but that’s a very low chance even to a non observation haki user

And what's the reasoning for voting incon since eventually Daewi will get tired before Aokiji and then get killed
Haetae can just keep destroying Aokiji as well and Kuzan can’t even interact with him.

And Haetae can heal Daewi.

Haetae can just fly around with daewi on his back while he’s shooting energy beams so Daewi can rest. Daewi has multiple answers for his stamina.

Voting Aokiji FRA above and the logia intangibility is passive but I thought you had to train it to be passive, Crocodile said he mastered his fruit so he can turn into sand reflexively if attacked

So obviously, Aokiji can do that, but Sabo in my opinion can´t or is doing it consciously to dodge the attacks

Voting Aokiji FRA above and the logia intangibility is passive but I thought you had to train it to be passive, Crocodile said he mastered his fruit so he can turn into sand reflexively if attacked

So obviously, Aokiji can do that, but Sabo in my opinion can´t or is doing it consciously to dodge the attacks
No one is saying it is not on reflex, once it is on reflex, it is not passive, passive means it does not matter ur speed, reaction or reflex it will happen

Haetae can just keep destroying Aokiji as well and Kuzan can’t even interact with him.

And Haetae can heal Daewi.

Haetae can just fly around with daewi on his back while he’s shooting energy beams so Daewi can rest. Daewi has multiple answers for his stamina.
Nvm switching to inconclusive

Oh right I forgot that Aokiji can't interact with Haetae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back