• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pheasant and The Cow - Aokiji vs Daewi Han

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Daewi encounters Aokiji by a pier. Upon remembering a wanted poster with Aokiji's face on it, he confronts the former Marine Admiral. Hilarity ensues.

Blue Pheasant vs Mad Cow

Strongest 6-B versions. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

c78ddc619cf3235aece228c36becd44a.jpg
de0tdmw-4fd1f0c8-d20e-4860-a54b-d26e699e2f91.jpg

At a glance, it looks like Aokiji has a very decisive advantage here. His AOE and Range is much higher, as it doesn't appear that Daewi Han has his interplanetary telekinesis in this key. Obviously, the starting range is pretty close judging from the premise, but that'll still give Aokiji a lot more of a chance to dodge Han's attacks. At the same time, I find it very unlikely that Han will be able to land a killing blow, due to a slight AP advantage (>17 vs <26 Teratons), precognition from Observation Haki, and Logia Intangibility that Han doesn't appear to have a counter to.

So I'm voting Aokiji unless there's something I'm missing here.

At a glance, it looks like Aokiji has a very decisive advantage here. His AOE and Range is much higher, as it doesn't appear that Daewi Han has his interplanetary telekinesis in this key. Obviously, the starting range is pretty close judging from the premise, but that'll still give Aokiji a lot more of a chance to dodge Han's attacks. At the same time, I find it very unlikely that Han will be able to land a killing blow, due to a slight AP advantage (>17 vs <26 Teratons), precognition from Observation Haki, and Logia Intangibility that Han doesn't appear to have a counter to.

So I'm voting Aokiji unless there's something I'm missing here.
Yeah you are missng something Aokiji sclaes to 16TT not 26 and i think the one piece are going through a downgrade they will become lower into 6B or so

Yeah you are missng something Aokiji sclaes to 16TT not 26 and i think the one piece are going through a downgrade they will become lower into 6B or so
I see

In that case it's closer, but I'm still voting Aokiji for similar Ap and the other advantages I already brought up. For that matter Daewi has no resistance to being frozen.

Daewi skill stomps close quarters and heals himself if he gets hurt.

Daewi whoops with karate also. Voting Daewi.

Range isn’t an issue as Aokiji can only effect kilometers by freezing, Daewi actually has the range advantage due to his borrowed power and can spam beams

Pre cog would be a slight issue but Daewi is so skilled and has good analytical prediction so I don’t think it would be too bad.

Fear manip also let’s Daewi get a good advantage as Aokiji has no resistance.

Wouldn't anything touch aokiji just turn into ice?
And aokiji starts with this...
3.png

Does he have anyway to break free? If not then voting Aokiji.

Daewi skill stomps close quarters and heals himself if he gets hurt.

Daewi whoops with karate also. Voting Daewi.
Skill doesn't matter as Aokiji can just freeze the entire area, as well as freeze anyone that touches him.
Range isn’t an issue as Aokiji can only effect kilometers by freezing, Daewi actually has the range advantage due to his borrowed power and can spam beams
So then Aokiji freezes, that's his entire schtick.
Pre cog would be a slight issue but Daewi is so skilled and has good analytical prediction so I don’t think it would be too bad.
Daewi's analytical prediction is not on his page, and Haki is actual future sight, not prediction. Only Mori has been shown to **** with actual future sight and he is comically above daewi in terms of skill
Fear manip also let’s Daewi get a good advantage as Aokiji has no resistance.
Marine admirals are resistant to conqueror's haki

Something to note is that Aokiji via scaling can probably comfortably resists Conqueror's Haki bursts from people as strong or stronger than he is (ala the Big Mom Pirates and others present enduring an absolutely berserk burst from Big Mom, Marco not really giving a shit at the continued burst of Shanks, etc.).

Anyway, Pheasant FRA.

So then Aokiji freezes, that's his entire schtick.
How can he freeze energy beams…
Skill doesn't matter as Aokiji can just freeze the entire area, as well as freeze anyone that touches him.
He doesn’t have to hit him he can hit Aokiji with his karate that has wind manip. Aokiji has never shown to freeze wind.
Daewi's analytical prediction is not on his page, and Haki is actual future sight, not prediction. Only Mori has been shown to **** with actual future sight and he is comically above daewi in terms of skill
1 aokiji doesn’t have future sight so wrong point.

2. Look at his intelligence. And…. What are you on Daewi scraps with the same people mori does, to think mori is more skilled then Daewi is one thing but he’s not comically ahead of him… if that was the case Daewi would get skill stomped every fight.

1 aokiji doesn’t have future sight so wrong point.
Bro regular basic fodder Observation Haki is precognition. Future sight is just clearer and more blatant.

The fodder Kenbun users from Skypiea saw themselves getting hurt in the future and felt future pain. This is basically future sight, just not as good as Luffy's and Katakuri's.

Something to note is that Aokiji via scaling can probably comfortably resists Conqueror's Haki bursts from people as strong or stronger than he is (ala the Big Mom Pirates and others present enduring an absolutely berserk burst from Big Mom, Marco not really giving a shit at the continued burst of Shanks, etc.).

Anyway, Pheasant FRA.
Conquerors haki is empathetic manip. it’s fear manip capability’s are trash compared to the GOH verse. It’s not even fair to compare the 2 abilities.

Daewi has layers of fear manip that Aokiji has just not shown to resist.

How can he freeze energy beams…
Doesn't need to when he can freeze Han directly
He doesn’t have to hit him he can hit Aokiji with his karate that has wind manip. Aokiji has never shown to freeze wind.
Then he just uses armament haki or logia regen.
2. Look at his intelligence. And…. What are you on Daewi scraps with the same people mori does, to think mori is more skilled then Daewi is one thing but he’s not comically ahead of him… if that was the case Daewi would get skill stomped every fight.
Being Analytical doesn't mean you can predict the future through raw skill. Even Mira doesn't have analytical precog until her 4-B key, which is also through a specific ability and far beyond this key of Daewi.
Conquerors haki is empathetic manip. it’s fear manip capability’s are trash compared to the GOH verse. It’s not even fair to compare the 2 abilities.
Daewi has layers of fear manip that Aokiji has just not shown to resist.
Prove it. According to han's profile his fear manip only works against weaker people, and their AP is virtually even; and Aokiji scales above people like Marco who resist it from people much stronger than him

What is Aokiji going to do against Daewi flying in the air and spamming energy blasts.

Literally GG
Prove it. According to han's profile his fear manip only works against weaker people, and their AP is virtually even; and Aokiji scales above people like Marco who resist it from people much stronger than him
his fear manip works on people who have fear manip resistance. Show me one scenario where a conqueror haki user has worked on somebody who has resistance to it.
that's not him freezing the air that is him freezing whitebeards weapon he's clearly holding on to the weapon. You would have to prove Aokiji can freeze a burst of wind.

Also before he flies... Aokiji just freezes
freezes what? Daewi is not going to just sit there and let himself get frozen
Can't he just pull a Todoroki on him?
not really Daewi would stall with a forcefield and back up or dodge every one of them. or literally just break the ice with energy beams.

Also this Daewi scales >>> 17 TT and he can amp with borrowed power or karate he would definitely break all his ice with 1 attack.

Also aokiji out stamina's af...
true

freezes what? Daewi is not going to just sit there and let himself get frozen

not really Daewi would stall with a forcefield and back up or dodge every one of them. or literally just break the ice with energy beams.

Also this Daewi scales >>> 17 TT and he can amp with borrowed power or karate he would definitely break all his ice with 1 attack.

true
Daewi's forcefields are made of water, they'd literally just get frozen too

also Aokiji's ice negs durability

Can he even hurt him or bypass the logia regen?
yes he already scales above 17TT by a good margin hence the "at least" and then he has pretty big amps such as karate or borrowed power that both would severely hurt Aokiji. His Karate power literally dwarfs his other attacks in strength and he can just amp that even further with borrowed power. I don't wanna say 1-shot but 😅 he kinda slaps with his amps.

Let's not forget Daewi has regen and healing too.

Daewi's forcefields are made of water, they'd literally just get frozen too
did I say they wouldn't? I just said they would allow him to stall for a lil bit and allow him to fly away.

im leaning towards incon for now.

I don't think Kuzan has any answers for haetae or amps and daewi would have to fight on the back foot breaking all of kuzan ice and repeatedly shattering him.

Edit: also, this is what GOH characters do when they are covered in ice

yes he already scales above 17TT by a good margin hence the "at least" and then he has pretty big amps such as karate or borrowed power that both would severely hurt Aokiji. His Karate power literally dwarfs his other attacks in strength and he can just amp that even further with borrowed power. I don't wanna say 1-shot but 😅 he kinda slaps with his amps.
And all of this requires him to actually get in close and land a strike past the huge AOE and Precog advantages for it to matter. The borrowed power amps are unknown anyway, and Aokiji has his own amps with armament haki considering he's an advanced user of it.
Let's not forget Daewi has regen and healing too.
He has High-Low regen which isn't going to matter to being frozen and shattered
did I say they wouldn't? I just said they would allow him to stall for a lil bit and allow him to fly away.
Precog counters this and he'd just freeze him in all directions, given the absolutely huge AOE that he has

And all of this requires him to actually get in close and land a strike past the huge AOE and Precog advantages for it to matter. The borrowed power amps are unknown anyway, and Aokiji has his own amps with armament haki considering he's an advanced user of it.
1. no it doesnt Daewi can attack with karate shockwaves. that are huge amps to his normal already superior ap

2. the borrow power amps are way superior to haki amps. they literally turn stomps around.
He has High-Low regen which isn't going to matter to being frozen and shattered
just showed you GOH characters breaking out of ice if they are superior in ap. Daewi would just break out of the ice or have Haetae break him out.
Precog counters this and he'd just freeze him in all directions, given the absolutely huge AOE that he has
Daewi just shatters all the ice around him with shockwaves.

first, you say Mori is comically more skilled than Daewi now you say Borrowed power amps are comparable to Haki? Seriously question do you actually scale GOH or know about the verse?

just showed you GOH characters breaking out of ice if they are superior in ap. Daewi would just break out of the ice or have Haetae break him out.
Aokiji turns even their insides to ice... Even if the try to break the ice, aokiji will just generate new one...

Even if the try to break the ice, aokiji will just generate new once...
I don't think yall understand the severe Ap advantage Daewi has with karate + borrowed power. Literally, Daewi would shatter all his ice with one shockwave... and daewi can just spam this move constantly breaking the ice over and over. not to mention he can just spam energy beams that would shatter the ice also.

Kuzan scales to >14 TT+Haki. Daewi scales to >>>>17TT + Karate amps that dwarf his regular Ap + borrowed power amps that increase ap a lot.

I don't think yall understand the severe Ap advantage Daewi has with karate + borrowed power. Literally, Daewi would shatter all his ice with one shockwave... and daewi can just spam this move constantly breaking the ice over and over. not to mention he can just spam energy beams that would shatter the ice also.

Kuzan scales to >14 TT+Haki. Daewi scales to >>>>17TT + Karate amps that dwarf his regular Ap + borrowed power amps that increase ap a lot.
but aokiji instantly turns things to ice... And even out stamina's him...

This is what y’all are not getting. Daewi already has a good ap advantage without borrowed power.

This is the kind of Amp borrowed power gives… it is no where near close to the amp of haki.

and we still not even adding the amp of his karate look I love kuzan but what in the world is he going to do. Daewi doesn’t have to waste any stamina with haetae he just spams energy blasts and destroys kuzan with every single blast.

This is what y’all are not getting. Daewi already has a good ap advantage without borrowed power.

This is the kind of Amp borrowed power gives… it is no where near close to the amp of haki.

and we still not even adding the amp of his karate look I love kuzan but what in the world is he going to do. Daewi doesn’t have to waste any stamina with haetae he just spams energy blasts and destroys kuzan with every single blast.

Dodges them very easily like it's nothing or just freezes him before he does anything which is instant and if he breaks out, does it again.

Dodges them very easily like it's nothing or just freezes him before he does anything which is instant and if he breaks out, does it again.
Mate Daewi can just send shockwaves all around him or blast all his ice with Haetae. I think this is just incon or Daewi shatters kuzan into dust so he can’t regen.

Daewi breaks his ice every time and just keeps shattering kuzan. Kuzan regens then gets shattered again. Same ole same ole. Kuzan can’t do anything to Daewi.

Not to mention haetae can still protect Daewi whenever he’s dead or on the very brink of death.

Daewi breaks his ice every time and just keeps shattering kuzan. Kuzan regens then gets shattered again. Same ole same ole. Kuzan can’t do anything to Daewi.
It will be the opposite since aokiji's ice is instant and precog... And out staminas.
Mate Daewi can just send shockwaves all around him or blast all his ice with Haetae. I think this is just incon or Daewi shatters kuzan into dust so he can’t regen.
Will be too slow and precog...
Not to mention haetae can still protect Daewi whenever he’s dead or on the very brink of death.
And do what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back