• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information about upcoming advertisements in this forum

These ads are insufferable. Why are these ads so intrusive and pop everywhere? You can barely scroll down without accidently landing on a stupid ad

These ads are insufferable. Why are these ads so intrusive and pop everywhere? You can barely scroll down without accidently landing on a stupid ad
Can't they... ya know... just ****** pile the ads at the bottom of the screen? And also change the damn ads to not include the above?

Staff might wanna check that out.
I'm sorry... I just saw an ad that read "search birth records online". We need to check that shit out or yeet the ads for awhile entirely. They are very much crossing the line of the below.
I have been told that we will only use highly respectable sources, and if people have legitimate complaints, I will tell the people in charge of this about it, so there are adjustments.

I'm sorry... I just saw an ad that read "search birth records online". We need to check that shit out or yeet the ads for awhile entirely. They are very much crossing the line of the below.
Yeah, most are fine, albeit a little annoying, but they do wild out like you see with the post Reap shared.

It seems like the test run for advertisements that our system manager set up is not working at all as it should. I and the person who owns this forum have both contacted him to deactivate them as quickly as possible. However, I do not think that he is awake yet.

My friend has contacted our system manager via Whatsapp, to get his attention about quickly getting rid of all the advertisements, so we can set them up properly.

We have told our system manager to shut down this advertisements test several times, but he has not noticed yet, so I assume that he is not awake.

Something went very wrong with this test run. I was clear about that logged in members should only view one advertisement at the top and one at the bottom of each page at most.

I have been told that the advertisements should be disabled for now.

Yes. We will have to make certain that future advertisement sections are applied much more carefully.

Back