• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding our recent increase in advertisements

Yes, our system manager told me that he has not had the time to deactivate advertisements for everybody with a staff or supporter badge yet, but will handle it soon.
Understood, just wanted to make sure this was a fix y'all were aware of.

Our system manager is aware of the issue, but he is very busy with work for other sites as well.

If this problem does not disappear quite soon, please remind me about it here. 🙏

This black box advertisement makes the forum on the mobile very frustrating. Removing it makes it appear again almost instantaneously.

Screenshot_20240207-014437_Chrome.jpg

I would also like to add regarding that black box advertisement consuming too much CPU and memory that it makes my mobile crash occasionally. When I monitored it on my pc it keeps changing ads way too frequently accumulating memory way too fast and making your cpu load it up frequently which explains my pc lag when I have a vsbattle wiki site open
I had to temporarily turn on my ad block just so I can finish my crt to prevent it's frequent freeze on my pc

I would also like to add regarding that black box advertisement consuming too much CPU and memory that it makes my mobile crash occasionally. When I monitored it on my pc it keeps changing ads way too frequently accumulating memory way too fast and making your cpu load it up frequently which explains my pc lag when I have a vsbattle wiki site open
I had to temporarily turn on my ad block just so I can finish my crt to prevent it's frequent freeze on my pc
I'm facing same issue yeah.

Are you referring to this forum or our wiki? I am only potentially able to do anything about such problems in our forum.

Back