• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Thor is only Jigh 6-A.
No he's going to solar system, due to his Stormbreaker overpowering an infinity gauntlet feat.

Because, it did the same life wiping feat as the comic.

No he's going to solar system, due to his Stormbreaker overpowering an infinity gauntlet feat.

Because, it did the same life wiping feat as the comic.

What Infinity Gauntlet feat

Qawsedf234 said:
If the hammer channels the Bifrost, could it scale to the one statement in the first Thor movie? Where if left on for to long it would destroy the planet it was targeting.
Matthew Schroeder calced that to be Country level.

Ssr4vegito said:
The IG doesn't have much feats in this movie except the moon one and the life wiping
It does chop people into pieces and effortlessly reality warp/matter manip on a city-wide scale.

Ssr4vegito said:
That's life wiping on a universal scale
Exactly, and Thor overpowered that. No 3A of course. But certainly plenty level+ I'd say go for star, as agreeable middle ground.

Ssr4vegito said:
I was talking about big feats
They might be less big from an AP standpoint, but are still noteworthy from a haxx standpoint.

Also, when Scarlet Witch was destroying Vision, Thanos tries to interfere but Scarlet Witch attacks him with her powers. Thanos was forced to conjure a barrier or something like that, and even struggled to hold his own. I'd say Scarlet Witch's on Awakened Thor's level with powers.

Doctor Strange would be Room level physically, due to surviving those needles. ByAsura already said they would kill humans.

Dunno what tier is Iron Spider, probably superior to original suit, but Star-Lord was able to restrain him iirc.

It's not just life wipe btw, Thanos said earlier that they'd literally be wiped from existence, feeling nothing.

But they did feel.
From what I remember, they noticed their/others' bodies withering away and were scared from seeing that, but they didn't seem to physically exclaim pain. They just kind of stared in disbelief/panic.

If they were erased from existence then that means they were either erased from the time line or erased from everyone's memory. Neither of those scenerios played out at the end of the movie (finally saw the film). Thanos is a glass canon imo. His durability is really high but simply having more stones in the IG doesn't automatically increase his physicals as the gauntlet isnt always toggled on. Thanos appears to have to close his fist when he wants to activate the IGS power. Also, I dont think stormbreaker clashing with a blast from the IG is calcable. It almost seems like PiS that he fired unknown beams of energy because he could have turned stormbreaker into bubbles or rewound time or something better and more effective. Also, did anyone else notice the gauntlet appeard to be damaged after thors lightning attack?

The star stuff needs to be cacled but the iG and storm breaker were made from the same material by the same method so their durabilty being stronger than a neutron star seems unlikely imo. Besides the whole groots arm being a handle for stormbreaker should be PiS.

Heatforce said:
If they were erased from existence then that means they were either erased from the time line or erased from everyone's memory. Neither of those scenerios played out at the end of the movie (finally saw the film). Thanos is a glass canon imo. His durability is really high but simply having more stones in the IG doesn't automatically increase his physicals as the gauntlet isnt always toggled on. Thanos appears to have to close his fist when he wants to activate the IGS power. Also, I dont think stormbreaker clashing with a blast from the IG is calcable. It almost seems like PiS that he fired unknown beams of energy because he could have turned stormbreaker into bubbles or rewound time or something better and more effective. Also, did anyone else notice the gauntlet appeard to be damaged after thors lightning attack?
Have you not read this thread at all?!

I already did.

Welp, i guess Thanos was wrong about that, or i misrecalled his exact words. But i still remember the existence erasure thing.

@7th ki'oon, what do you mean? Of course I read the thread, I was active in it. I just wanted to jot my thoughts down.

Also, when Scarlet Witch was destroying Vision, Thanos tries to interfere but Scarlet Witch attacks him with her powers. Thanos was forced to conjure a barrier or something like that, and even struggled to hold his own. I'd say Scarlet Witch's on Awakened Thor's level with powers.
And I calced Hela to be tier 5 mid-end using neutron star (new information in Infinity War)

High 6-A to 5-A Upgrade.... Huh. What a great day to be alive for a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe .

Although... The fact you say he struggled, when Thanos is far above a characer above Awakened Thor... Seems to tell me she's quite a fair bit above Awakened Thor, not equal.

Thanos should be 2-C with Complete Guantlet giving him universal scale with the Reality Stone.

@Spin

Iron Man reacted to it first. Then Spiderman was going around dodging and Saving the guardians.

This should scale to:

• SW
  • Vision
  • Thor
  • Hulk
  • Hela
  • Odin
  • Black Order
  • Cap
Natasha, Okoye, Falcon being able to fight Proxima and Corvus should be written off as PIS like Sakura breaking Kaguya's Horn in Naruto due to the fact they could Fight and Pressure Wanda and Vision. Cap should be Fine, after all, he did hold his own against Ultron and is not a regular human.

IIRC, it was stated Stormbreaker was supposed to be forged to be the strongest Asgardian Weapon meanings from it's conception, it's supposed to be > Gugnir and Mjolnir. Thr Should have At Least High 6-A AP with Stormbreaker for overpowering Thanos' Energy Blast.

There's more...But I'm about to go through a deadzone on the train.

Black Widow, Okoye, and Cap only hurt the Children of Thanos by using their weapons against them.

> Thanos should be 2-C with Complete Guantlet giving him universal scale with the Reality Stone.

Why 2-C? He didn't destroy anything on the universal scale besides living beings and that nearly shattered the gauntlet. It isn't as strong as the 616 varient. I get range but power seems off.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Can someone explain how strong Scarlet Witch is as of Infinity Wars ? I heard she scales fairly high.
The issue with witch, is that you believe for to be as powerful as the comics, or she can break the mind stone, due to plot. They stress that becuase ƒî┐ powers came from the mind stone she is a ***** in its armour. Which she is, problem is. That 5 gem thanos puts a shield to protect himself. So island level via scaling from hulk.

But Thanos durability didn't increase that much with each stone. So maybe 2C Hax for breaking the mind stone, but thats not really true. Shrugs

If vision just gave his stone to someone else, thanos would've lost, imagine strange with two stones or better yet Thor. Thor would've rekted thanos. Until he used the time stone. Or wanda with it.

What would be the required energy to vapourise trillions of people at once?

Sir Ovens said:
What would be the required energy to vapourise trillions of people at once?
Immeasurable. Just like the comic. So reality warping.

I really want to see all these cosmic being's appear in part 2, it would help set up, the rest of cosmic stuff.

Rip justice league, thou. Thanos has that darkside level hype, and now some characters curb stomp the dceu.

> Immeasurable. Just like the comic. So reality warping.

I don't think so. The MCU universe was noted as finite. At least in terms of actual matter. Gamora even gave a number with trillions. He also didn't bust half the universe or wreck space time to get the 2-C rating.

Scarlet Witch scaling to Thanos with 5 of the 6 Infinity Gems isn't as " Unbelievable " as many believed . She was implied from the very beginning to be the most powerful Avengers member by a lot. This sort of just cements that position by a lot . I mean, if she scales to 5 Gem Thanos... It isn't "that" Unbelievable, just requires more scaling complications. 5 Infinity Gems Amped Thanos struggling with Scarlet Witch allows her to scale to him , even if he had a shield up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back