• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victor of Versailles: Round 1, Match 7: The Helltaker vs Ghost (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Round 1, Match 7: The Helltaker vs Ghost (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Versaille at Sunrise
  • 50 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help

The Helltaker AP and Speed: 0.023 Tons of TNT and scales to Superhuman Speed
Ghost (Marvel Cinematic Universe) AP and Speed: 0.07292493239 Tons of TNT and scales to Helltakers Speed

(0) The Helltaker:
(6) Ghost (Marvel Cinematic Universe):
RoTt35; ExSENNA; Marvel_Champion_07; Adem_Warlock69; LeoEpicGamer8910; AnAverageUsername
(1) Incon: Board3659

Last edited:
with Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions
According to the Versus Thread Rules:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Therefore Ghost's MHS+ combat speed and reactions would be equalized to Helltaker's Superhuman speed

Ghost was trained as a stealth operative and assassin, combined with her invisibility she can attack Helltaker unawares
I mean he can react to Judgement's chains being thrown at him which is 50 times faster than him (plus from many directions)

Here invincibility might be a sigificant issue though and he did get killed by her by being caught off guard

I mean he can react to Judgement's chains being thrown at him which is 50 times faster than him (plus from many directions)

Here invincibility might be a sigificant issue though and he did get killed by her by being caught off guard
Yeah, his Analytical Prediction is good but if he doesn't know from where, how or who is attacking him because he's facing an invisible assassin, he might be killed before he even knows it. In addition, Ghost's combat is based on abusing her phasing, which also includes the invisibility, afterimages and even dura neg, I don't know if Helltaker has faced something like that before

Yeah, his Analytical Prediction is good but if he doesn't know from where, how or who is attacking him because he's facing an invisible assassin, he might be killed before he even knows it. In addition, Ghost's combat is based on abusing her phasing, which also includes the invisibility, afterimages and even dura neg, I don't know if Helltaker has faced something like that before
no not invisibility
He faced near Danmaku attacks from many directions but he can be caught off guard. He probably will lose to a hit and run tactic and he also has x3 less AP

So Ghost FRA

Don't think I'm gonna vote yet. But Helltaker should honestly have some additional ability besides analytical prediction. He can dodge moves he doesn't even see coming (As in he doesn't need to look in the direction of an oncoming attack).

Don't think I'm gonna vote yet. But Helltaker should honestly have some additional ability besides analytical prediction. He can dodge moves he doesn't even see coming (As in he doesn't need to look in the direction of an oncoming attack).
yeah but he was caught off guard by Judgement before he meet her.

I'll retract my vote to prevent GRACE

That is true.
though that was before he meet her. He was able to dodge her hits once he did. So I think tbh he should have enhanced senses (that's for later) and also should be able to deal with Ghost attacks even while hidden. Now attacking her is an issue since he can't see her and she has Stealth Mastery. Imo I lean on Incon for both unable to hit each other (both also have high stamina)

technically this is Grace and Ghost wins (and for the tournament it will be added)

that being said I will do a rematch later to argue for Incon (whether it will matter in the tournament is unknown though)

Back