• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Spoilers)

Not directly at least.

Dying Neutron star.

He took the energy of the star, which was in a concentrated beam.

Idk, the only thing that shattered it was the Hadron Enforcer, which is stated to be able to destroy moons. It's also unaffected by the power stone due to being inorganic.

Yes, the bridge that Heim can summon at a whim, travels across the galaxy in minutes. There might be some stuff for characters, but i'm not sure.

So... Scaling would go like this:

Thor (Post Stormbreaker) > Thanos >> Hulk <=> Thor (Pre Stormbreaker)

Thanos =>>> Iron Man = Strange => Iron Spider

Children of Thanos (With weapons) > Vision = Witch > Children of Thanos = Human characters (Captain, Widow, etc.) = Teenage Groot

What do you guys think? If I left out something, tell me.

Maybe it should be Thanos physically, rather than Thanos in general. His powers are shown to be much higher than his physical strength and durability.

True.

Also, I have some qualms about the Gauntlet. There seems to be a plot hole, given Hela casually said the gaunlet in Asgard was fake. That would mean she knew about it, even though she was thousands of years old, and by the looks of things, the dwarf made the gauntlet recently.

Anyway, plot holes aside, I doubt existence erasure is the proper term to describe it, I'd say death manipulation. Really potent death manipulation. I recall someone saying that he was going to kill trillions throughout the universe (Laughs in Star Wars mind hax).

Also this movie instantly made the Marvel Cinematic Universe one of the most powerful live action series besides OUAT and Supernatural.

I hate to say it, but yeah.

However, that would make Iron Spider and Strange > Hulk

Actually, scratch that, Iron Man could very well be > Spider and Strange

This scaling hurts my brain so much.

Even freaking Starlord hurt Thanos.

It's funny because almost everyone stood a better chance at harming Thanos than Hulk. That would make almost the entire cast sale > Hulk

Well duh, Hulk was hurt by Iron Man collapsing a building on him in Rise Of Ultron.

If ant-man and wasp aren't in the movie does that mean their film takes place after IW? Some of the dialogue lead me to believe it's taking place right after civil war so wasn't sure.

I think their movie is coming out this or next year.

Edit: July 6, 2018 (United States)

I believe it will be an in-between thing. Maybe they fade into nothingness at the end of the movie IDK.

I'm more interested in what this means for the Guardians of the Galaxy. Especially with Adam Warlock on the way.

But holy heck, did they do an entire Iron Man overhaul. He feels more like the MvC and comic book versions of Iron Man. His aresenal is way more diverse now, and his suit doesn't feel like armour anymore, it feels more synthetic. This was the Iron Man we should have gotten in Iron Man 3, this is more Extremis.

Oh yeah, Thor can breathe in space. Remember that so no one uses the 'X can just throw him into space' argument.

Prepares Thor vs Superman in the background

Aye!!!! I didn't know that lol. Well, if he was ashed by the IG, he'll probably come back in the sequel. I think that's the common belief that those that were killed by the finger snap at the end of the film will come back. Those like Gamora and Loki are probably perma-dead. So yes, shipping Quillock can still happen (maybe).

Did they even touch upon how Groot and Rocket could even stand anywhere near a Neutron Star?

The Gravity alone should kill them.

That whole scene made little sense. They were literally in space, it was open aired. Groot, Rocket, and the Dwarf should have been dead. Thor gets a pass because earlier in the movie he survived being in space, which makes it consistent. But Thor should't have been able to speak, nor hear Rocket from outside the ship, because no air and all that.

So where do you guys think Thor and Thanos are at? Continent level or even higher? Also, while I'm sure there's some logic to it, I find it funny that a limb from groot is durable enough to be stormbreaker's handle lol.

Well, i'll be able to give my opinion later tonight. I see the Film at 7:30pm. But, if I'm correct, Thor tanked 1/15th the heat of our sun via his Neutron Star feat.

Well, Thor with the Storm Breaker could overpower a blast of the Infinite Stones, one of them could destroy a Moon easily, so 5-C Thor

And he could Travel with the Bifrost using only his new hammer ? Or it's was something else ?

I finished the mock profile blog of Thanos.

Also, can any of you remember if Thanos has spatial manip?

It's a mock, as mentioned. I'm not actually requesting it to be made.

Also, why Sunday?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, Thor with the Storm Breaker could overpower a blast of the Infinite Stones, one of them could destroy a Moon easily, so 5-C Thor
And he could Travel with the Bifrost using only his new hammer ? Or it's was something else ?
Actually, star level plus. Considering Hela is casually star in striking strength, and Thor overpower/came a fully powered infinity gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back