• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
storm breaker seems to be the second most powerful weapon in the universe after the infinity stones and does Thor get stormbreaker back pr Thanos just teleports away with it in his chest?

Wow wait a minute, star level? That seems to be a huge jump. Might be an outlier? Iirc it took a ghostrider feat in AoS to prove Thor's sokovia feat wasn't an outlier.

Heatforce said:
Wow wait a minute, star level? That seems to be a huge jump. Might be an outlier? Iirc it took a ghostrider feat in AoS to prove Thor's sokovia feat wasn't an outlier.
it seemed quite clear, that the flim makers intent was repeated. By Thor "it was were my hammer was forged" the neutron star forge. Plus, in dragon ball terms, "Berserk Kale tanking blue Goku full power kamehameha" it's that quite literal. Or Kefla. That's what happens when Thor overpower a decked out infinity gauntlet.

The power stone alone, is a proven planet buster, time hax'ing upper dimensional beings.

Also captain marvel, Easter egg, by fury himself.

Really shocked T'challa was offed and F'ing spiderman, is marvel ever wanted to be done with him, now is the time.

I am. Really disappointed about no immigrant song for Thor! I WTF, they chose rubberman over this, as a well as no strange doing crazy S*** with the time stone, or saying "I've come to bargain", I hope to God, and that the Blu-ray has an additional hour worth of footage and immigrant song. Also they should've put in Flash Gordon, so for peter/restraining thanos scene; for the joke. Notably because it;s a Sony music label song.

My condolences to the actors, and having to endure Scotland whilst filming, freezing cold with no out.

Finally, and it appears thanos shattered the gauntlet, or Thor killing him messed something up, also I wonder if reversing time was stranger's trap, especially for something as powerful as the mind stone, that was an element form doctor strange, and would be interesting setup, and make it more relevant. I its also confirmed that avengers is 2012 and Infinity war is 2018.

So wait, what exactly does Thanos do on titan?

• Does he Throw a meteorite?
  • Does he Break peices of a Moon and toss them?
  • Does he shatter an entire moon and throw the pieces?

TheFinalOrder said:
So wait, what exactly does Thanos do on titan?
  • Does he Throw a meteorite?
  • Does he Break peices of a Moon and toss them?
  • Does he shatter an entire moon and throw the pieces?
Yes, to all.

In the Disney Preview, it looked like Cull Obsidian was given Iron Man the business and Spiderman had to save him. It also showed Spiderman slaming a Taxi down on him. Des spiderman pick up a car with a web and slam it down?

TheFinalOrder said:
In the Disney Preview, it looked like Cull Obsidian was given Iron Man the business and Spiderman had to save him. It also showed Spiderman slaming a Taxi down on him. Des spiderman pick up a car with a web and slam it down?
You have to show images of the relevant scene, I do not remember any names for the black order, expect big God tier Demon from doom.

Thats with both the space and power stone though, right? Basically iirc the power stone amps the other stones, not the other way around, so shouldn't the output be based around the power stone?

Heatforce said:
Also, is tearing a part a moon planet lvl? Im sure there will be calcs within the next few days to clear this up.
He uses the space stone to project and control, there are also instances of the power stone shooting energy out.

Question: when Thanos was shooting his energy beam at stormbreaker, was he using all the stones to project energy, or just the mind and power stone? Cuz I'm trying to imagine what an energy beam from the time stone would be like or even the space and reality stones. Stormbreaker cuts through space/ Time and reality?

Heatforce said:
Question: when Thanos was shooting his energy beam at stormbreaker, was he using all the stones to project energy, or just the mind and power stone? Cuz I'm trying to imagine what an energy beam from the time stone would be like or even the space and reality stones. Stormbreaker cuts through space/ Time and reality?
All. Every gem glows indicating use.

Heatforce said:
So where do you guys think Thor and Thanos are at? Continent level or even higher? Also, while I'm sure there's some logic to it, I find it funny that a limb from groot is durable enough to be stormbreaker's handle lol.
Thanos is island level, in base. Thor beyond multi solar system but below galaxy. Like 1/16th or something.

Speed feats, nothing immediately apparent. It's going to arduous examination and arbitration for this film. Unless everyone gets hypersonic combat speed via base thanos scaling. Whom doesn't get any faster, in anyway. Expect by teleportation.

Wait Thor is now multi solar system? Im confused, totally confused. Not saying youre wrong because I havent seen the film but any character getting such a huge jump is questionable to me.

Heatforce said:
Wait Thor is now multi solar system? Im confused, totally confused. Not saying youre wrong because I havent seen the film but any character getting such a huge jump is questionable to me.
Well the infinity gauntlet is one for one from the comics.

There are No Lightning reaction feats? I'm assuming They skip the Battle on the Asgardian Ship and start the movie towards the end when everyone is basically already defeated.

Also, does Valkyrie appear at all in the movie?

Valkyrie doesn't appear. It is assumed she was part of the half that was killed.

Although, there is still a decent Thor feat of him tanking the explosion of his ship.

TheFinalOrder said:
There are No Lightning reaction feats? I'm assuming They skip the Battle on the Asgardian Ship and start the movie towards the end when everyone is basically already defeated.
Also, does Valkyrie appear at all in the movie?
None, this movie is pretty stagnant, in terms of choreography.

What do you think the ship explosion feat would yield Spino?

If the hammer channels the Bifrost, could it scale to the one statement in the first Thor movie? Where if left on for to long it would destroy the planet it was targeting.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
What level would Thor be, restarting the heat of a star?
He didn't use any of his own energy. Probably multi continent┬▒ physically moving one of the rings.

Mind you he was using rockets ship, for momentum. But his arms didn't get ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back