• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after thinking a bit about one of the matches I made (Infinite Zamasu vs. Time Eater) I discovered how inappropriate that supposed incorporeality of his is.

First of all, Zamasu became 4D after becoming one with the Universe, which shouldn't count as incorporeal, just as an higher dimensional being.

Second of all, Goku, Vegta and even Trunks where able to hit him (altrought not hurt him) with their respective sugnature attacks when he was all over the Earth's atmosphere.

Even if that wasn't the case, Neither Goku nor Vegeta were Low 2-C at that point in time, just 3-A.

Also, I have no why he has both Intangibility and Incorporeality at the same time.

Conclusion: remove Non-Corporeality and Intangibility from his Low 2-C/2-C Keys

I even pointed it out that it should have meant an upgrade to Vegeta and Goku as they were able to hit him.

I think people also wanted Infinite Zamasu's 2-C key removed. Something about the logic behind it being faulty or whatever.

No the previous one got into phylosophic rants lol (I am the one who did that).

Basically it bogged down to Pis. But again it was.... Ridiculous

Zamasu entered slightly the present timeline,doesn't that already make him Low2-C?

Ups,misread.Ignore the thing above.

That was Zamasu's soul/will. That's why it is non-corporeal/intangible.

AKM sama said:
That was Zamasu's soul/will. That's why it is non-corporeal/intangible.
It shouldn't really count when becoming one with the universe. It's kind of like possessing it, but you are pert of it.

Theglassman12 said:
And being the universe by default gives you a non-physical state
Not necessarely if youare one with the space-time. Being higher dimensional shouldn't make you incorporeal. Besides, if that was the case, every single character who created or effected a spacetime in any way should automaticaslly be able to harm incorporeals.

Being one with something that doesn't have a physical form to begin with does make you incorporeal.

Theglassman12 said:
Being one with something that doesn't have a physical form to begin with does make you incorporeal.
The universe should be your physical form.

The universe is just your form. It doesn't automatically mean that you're physical cause the universe is mostly made out of the vacuum of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back