• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite universe DB Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we're bringing infinite universe back, I don't think the old counterarguments really hold up, so I made a blog explaining why infinite universe is actually correct and should be added back to the cosmology. Please do not discuss other things, such as what characters scale, ratings, etc. That can be handled in another crt and would be best to just discuss the cosmology to not messy things up.

Agree:

Disagree: DarkDragonMedeus, Maverick_Zero_X

Neutral:

Have at it!

Last edited:

We literally see the universes at the end of the U6 arc dog, even see sup shenron light the gap between them?
They are visually, not infinite, like idk if they retconned it or what not, but they're, well, universe sized.

We literally see the universes at the end of the U6 arc dog, even see sup shenron light the gap between them?
They are visually, not infinite, like idk if they retconned it or what not, but they're, well, universe sized.
That doesn't debunk infinite universe, and it was seen from the perspective of the neutral zone which separates the two universes on a 5th axis, and obviously the universes don't actually look like that, its purely a visual representation. And since the universes are parallel to each other, of course they would look finite in the neutral zone because its higher dimensional.

That doesn't debunk infinite universe,
It's a blatant visual contradiction my dude.
and it was seen from the perspective of the neutral zone which separates the two universes on a 5th axis
This doesn't matter? It doesn't change what they look like.
, and obviously the universes don't actually look like that, its purely a visual representation.
Based on? That happened in real time, we see two spheres, filled with nebulae, galaxies, and more, why in the world are we assuming "nuh uh it fake", it is LITERALLY what they look without artistic license or representation.

Give me, an actual hard statement saying this so "purely visual" as if we don't see non visual stuff like shenron's light at the exact same time.

Tbh I would've agreed with the CRT but Super ******* hates ya dog

Like that is not infinite, and they show them a few times too iirc.

I mean it is being viewed from a perspective that we can also see there space time barriers you know the things which are infinitely greater then high 3a universe
So? We can see still see through them, it isn't infinite, it's very blatantly finite at that, the very fact we can see edge to edge of said barrier, in and of itself is an issue 🗿

Based on? That happened in real time, we see two spheres, filled wit nebulae, galaxies, and more, why in the world are we assuming "nuh uh it fake", it is LITERALLY what they look without artistic license or representation.

Give me, an actual hard statement saying this so "purely visual" as if we don't see non visual stuff like shenron's light at the exact same time.

yet, you can see Super Shenron in the neutral space so… which isn’t the case from the previous scene.

So? We can see still see through them, it isn't infinite, it's very blatantly finite at that, the very fact we can see edge to said barrier, in and of itself is an issue 🗿
That's not the point we can also see the space time barriers are finite from that perspective so it is just given to visually show us it doesn't mean anything

yet, you can see Super Shenron in the neutral space so… which isn’t the case from the previous scene.
What? Yes it is, what are you talking about? That's just the light that shone off him?

That's not the point we can also see the space time barriers are finite from that perspective so it is just given to visually show us it doesn't mean anything
That literally just mean's they're finite too? Like they're currently accepted to be? Why are you assuming they'd be infinite by default? If they were, we wouldn't even need this CRT.

This ain't an argument, this is literally what they look like without fluff, artistic representation, any of that. It is the single most literal shot of the cosmos in DBZ media as a whole.

Based on? That happened in real time, we see two spheres, filled with nebulae, galaxies, and more, why in the world are we assuming "nuh uh it fake", it is LITERALLY what they look without artistic license or representation.

I disagree with infinite universes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back