• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the recently accepted infinite speed upgrades for the game verse, here are the infinite speed feats needed for Archie to follow suit.

Pre-Genesis Wave:

As per the most recent cosmology upgrade, zones\universes are accepeted as infinite, which means that most of Sonic’s most impressive MFTL+ feats are now infinite. This includes:

-His travels accross the cosmic interstate

-The WOG statement that states Sonic is fast enough to travel to every planet in the universe and be back in time for lunch

-Zonic being able to keep track of every Sonic in the multiverse through his monitors, despite the fact that there are infinite Sonics to keep track of. (This also gives extra support to the notion of infinite sized zones since Zonic’s dimension would need to be infinite sized in order to house infinite monitors)

-While running over a big ring, Sonic warped reality and shaped it into a giant infinity sign (Not notable by itself whatsoever, but worth adding to the list because why not) (I'm not even gonna try to look for this one's scan. It is legit, but it's a supporting feat at best)

Post-Genesis Wave:
-His game feats from Secret Rings and Generations that gave his canon counterpart his new speed rating are also canon to this continuity. The only one that isn't canon here is escaping Null Space

-Scales to Blaze, who is the same as her pre-genesis wave self

-Sonic Man moves in frozen time EXPLICITELY out of sheer speed

So that's it for speed. Sonic, before and after the Super Genesis Wave, as well as whoever scales to him, should have infinite speed just like in the main continuity, but since I don't expect this to be that contraversial, let's add something else which is long overdue.

Low 2-C PGW Base Forms
-Since the games' events are canon to the post-Genesis Wave continuity, this would make most of these already accepted feats canon as well

-Also, since Blaze is accepted to be the same character both before and after the Super Genesis Wave, and that Sonic scales to her in both, this should mean PGW characters were never weaker in the first place, further confirming that they should have always been Low 2-C.

Agree (1): ShakeResounding, Maverick_Zero_X, ElixirBlue (with infinite speed)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Easy agree on the Infinite Speed. Logically I should've made a part 2 to my cosmology thread to adjust the Infinite Speed feats to their proper level, but it just slipped my mind and I was on a time crunch. The only one I disagree with is the infinity sign warp because I feel that could also be taken symbolically but eh.

I also agree with Low 2-C Post-Genesis, particularly via Blaze being shielded from the Super Genesis Wave and thus remaining the exact same from Pre to Post.

The universe being infinite doesn't inherently mean infinite planets. If there are finite planets, this could still simply be MFTL+. Does the link in the op posit infinite planets, or an infinite expanse?

Only thing I see an issue with though.
It has "infinite galaxies" and "countless planets". Read the cosmology blog to see for yourself.

Should I still count you in as agreeing?

Pre-Genesis Wave:

As per the most recent cosmology upgrade, zones\universes are accepeted as infinite, which means that most of Sonic’s most impressive MFTL+ feats are now infinite. This includes:

Need scans, but i know of what you are talking about so this feat is valid

-The WOG statement that states Sonic is fast enough to travel to every planet in the universe and be back in time for lunch
Looks good, but need scans²

-Zonic being able to keep track of every Sonic in the multiverse through his monitors, despite the fact that there are infinite Sonics to keep track of. (This also gives extra support to the notion of infinite sized zones since Zonic’s dimension would need to be infinite sized in order to house infinite monitors)
Need scans³

-While running over a big ring, Sonic warped reality and shaped it into a giant infinity sign (Not notable by itself whatsoever, but worth adding to the list because why not)
Meh, it is at best a supporting feat, but need scans (again)

Post-Genesis Wave:
-His game feats from Secret Rings and Generations that gave his canon counterpart his new speed rating are also canon to this continuity. The only one that isn't canon here is escaping Null Space
Need scans

-Scales to Blaze, who is the same as her pre-genesis wave self
Need scans²

-Sonic Man moves in frozen time EXPLICITELY out of sheer speed
I know of what you are talking about but, guess what? Exactly! Need scans

Low 2-C PGW Base Forms
-Since the games' events are canon to the post-Genesis Wave continuity, this would make most of these already accepted feats canon as well

-Also, since Blaze is accepted to be the same character both before and after the Super Genesis Wave, and that Sonic scales to her in both, this should mean PGW characters were never weaker in the first place, further confirming that they should have always been Low 2-C.
These 2 are okay i guess, but i would like to see the "Pre-Genesis Wave Blaze is the same as her Post-Genesis version" scan

It has "infinite galaxies" and "countless planets". Read the cosmology blog to see for yourself.

Should I still count you in as agreeing?
Yeah, you can count me as agreeing. I tried reading the cosmology blog, but for some reason my browser was having difficulty opening it.

I’m working on a full crt for all of post genesis, so I’d prefer we wait, because I have a lot of stuff. There’s a lot of scans and statements I gathered, and I would prefer to do it there. I agree with the pre genesis stuff though.
Edit: Also, I disagree with the Blaze argument, Flynn stated that the Jeweled Scepter stopped her dimension from being erased, but it was still altered, as implied by her interactions with the other post genesis characters from Sonic’s world.

Last edited:
I’m working on a full crt for all of post genesis, so I’d prefer we wait, because I have a lot of stuff. There’s a lot of scans and statements I gathered, and I would prefer to do it there. I agree with the pre genesis stuff though.
Edit: Also, I disagree with the Blaze argument, Flynn stated that the Jeweled Scepter stopped her dimension from being erased, but it was still altered, as implied by her interactions with the other post genesis characters from Sonic’s world.
@Peptocoptr27 I agree with Fastest here. He was already working on a CRT to fix Post-Gen Archie and make several games canon to it (with proof). In order to not make this thread redudant, I think you should postpone the Post-Gen upgrades and work with him in his thread.

Following, OP will make it much more understandable if his arguments are supported by scans

@Peptocoptr27 I agree with Fastest here. He was already working on a CRT to fix Post-Gen Archie and make several games canon to it (with proof). In order to not make this thread redudant, I think you should postpone the Post-Gen upgrades and work with him in his thread.
Sure, but I do think now would still be a good time to discuss whether or not Blaze should have the same stats before and after the SGW.
Also, I disagree with the Blaze argument, Flynn stated that the Jeweled Scepter stopped her dimension from being erased, but it was still altered, as implied by her interactions with the other post genesis characters from Sonic’s world.
While her dimension did get altered in some ways, we should only assume the alterations are limited to what's been shown to us. If Blaze's physical characteristics are never implied to have been affected, then she should be the same as her pre-GW self in that regard. This is even what's currently accepted on her profile.
Following, OP will make it much more understandable if his arguments are supported by scans
I'll get to it when I can

Sure, but I do think now would still be a good time to discuss whether or not Blaze should have the same stats before and after the SGW.
I’ll go over this in my thread.
While her dimension did get altered in some ways, we should only assume the alterations are limited to what's been shown to us. If Blaze's physical characteristics are never implied to have been affected, then she should be the same as her pre-GW self in that regard. This is even what's currently accepted on her profile.
It just means that we can’t assume she is equal to her pre super genesis wave counterpart, meaning it’s not a strong argument. I have other stuff in my crt to go over this, so I’d prefer to wait for that. Ian also directly stated that it was changed.

Last edited:
I’ll go over this in my thread.

It just means that we can’t assume she is equal to her pre super genesis wave counterpart, meaning it’s not a strong argument. I have other stuff in my crt to go over this, so I’d prefer to wait for that. Ian also directly stated that it was changed.
But why should we assume her physicals got affected if there is nothing to imply as such? The question is if occam's razor is on my side or yours. I think the safest assumption is that her physical characteristics were unchanged since there is nothing indicating the SGW changed them, and she still scales to the Low 2-C feats of the modern games, which supports the idea.
We getting Sonic to 2-C base next right 🗿 ?
I considered doing that before this thread actually, but I wanted Archie to catch up first.

Last edited:
I found it:
RCO024.jpg

Pre-Genesis Wave:

-While running over a big ring, Sonic warped reality and shaped it into a giant infinity sign (Not notable by itself whatsoever, but worth adding to the list because why not) (I'm not even gonna try to look for this one's scan. It is legit, but it's a supporting feat at best)
I agree with infinite speed but there are more feats to include:

1. Sonic physically visiting practically every version of himself in the infinite Multiverse. Zonic was surprised he missed Underground.
26.jpg

Sonic Super Special #10

2. Sonic and Dr. Robotnik fighting faster than Ultimate Annihilator,
34.jpg

Which the speed of the explosion breached the infinite Universe to touch every other universe in the infinite multiverse.
2024-03-07_15-31-36.png

I agree with infinite speed but there are more feats to include:

1. Sonic physically visiting practically every version of himself in the infinite Multiverse. Zonic was surprised he missed Underground.
26.jpg

Sonic Super Special #10

2. Sonic and Dr. Robotnik fighting faster than Ultimate Annihilator,
34.jpg

Which the speed of the explosion breached the infinite Universe to touch every other universe in the infinite multiverse.
2024-03-07_15-31-36.png
Those are arguably even more impressive! I knew I was missing a few, thank you!

Last edited:
Back