• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(DB Tier 1) We must imagine a DB scaler happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was accepted and then a staff thread concluded that the justifications for the acceptance were wrong. Meaning it's now unaccepted until the new rule is out and a revote is taken.
Downgrade thread is exist, if the new standard is say no to this then just change this. The new standard (if there are new) is not concluded yet, by the current standard and how many staff agreement with this, this thread is ready to apply

I dont know why we should wait honestly

Sure I guess. My recommendation would be holding off on the DBS characters for now though and just doing DBH and DBX
Can you unlock these profiles?

Probably should link the other game characters as well, at this point.

We should hold off on Zeno like qawsed said (due to other thread) and stick to DBH.

Yeah, it's not difficult, just a regular cosmology you know, or already have one with certain note on it about why timeline qualifies for Hypertimeline. It won't take more than hours I created entire ben ten cosmology blog within 3 hrs from scratch after all.

Yeah, it's not difficult, just a regular cosmology you know, or already have one with certain note on it about why timeline qualifies for Hypertimeline. It won't take more than hours I created entire ben ten cosmology blog within 3 hrs from scratch after all.
Three o'clock, I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back