• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I disagree. (Insert evil laugh here)

In all seriousness though, I agree with Infinite speed Base cast and kinda neutral on the Post-Gen stuff. (Though I think most of it is towards scaling to Pre-Gen Blaze stats)

Looking at the OP and the comments, I agree with infinite speed. If that other post-gen stuff is going to be discussed on another thread then I'll leave that alone.

I'm no moderator or anyone with power, but I just want to say that I agree with the upgrades. It's always made sense to me that certain characters were unaffected and changed by the Super Genesis Wave, making them scale to the Pre Genesis Low 2-C feats, and on top of the Low 2-C feats from the games which are in the Post Genesis continuity.

So again, I agree.

Can any of you unlock the following profiles so i can apply the changes related to the Pre-Genesis characters?

Last edited:
So can the thread be closed?
Yup

You applied to every Archie character?
Everyone that was on the Verse page

Props to you, man.
b711bafd1aa601e245bd559e0ceb3de3.jpg

Back