• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In a battle of intangibility... Ahzek or Reimu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what it says on the tin.

My glorious chapter masters, this might be a silly question (mostly because I don't know Ahzek that well), but who has the better/more useful Intangibility between these two?

Reimu with Unrestricted Fantasy Nature or Ahzek with his Warp shenanigans?

Dc1
1ahrim

I guess one could argue that Reimu floats away from reality, reality is Realspace and Warpspace=/=Realspace, so maybe Warp-based attacks would hit her. Although i'm like super not sure about this line of reasoning.

So I guess that this makes his intangibility better?

Kaltias said:
I guess one could argue that Reimu floats away from reality, reality is Realspace and Warpspace=/=Realspace, so maybe Warp-based attacks would hit her. Although i'm like super not sure about this line of reasoning.
So I guess that this makes his intangibility better?
no warpspace might not be part of realspces but its still part of the warhammer worlds reailty.

your forgetting Reimu can use this power in places like the DREAM world dimentions don't keep her from using her power.

otherwise she would be dead. as the netherworld is also not part of the same reailty as Gensykou. or the outside world.

and shes clearly able to us FN in other dimensions as deminstrated in SWR, Hisotensouku, ULiL

No? The Warp is a i-don't-even-know-the-number D place. It transcend by far everything that is considered "reality" in Touhou

Kaltias said:
No? The Warp is a i-don't-even-know-the-number D place. It transcend by far everything that is considered "reality" in Touhou
even a place as strange as the world of empty dreams? also the Dreamworld is often considered a space between world

also Reimu can travel to a place as removed as Okina's world. not to mention the Warp is still its own world meaning it still has a concept of reailty and rules

The Warp isn't a parallel world. It's a higher dimensional place that transcends reality.

Kaltias said:
The Warp isn't a parallel world. It's a higher dimensional place that transcends reality.
so is places like hevan and the Netherworld and higan in touhou. still did not stop reimu.

and the dream world is not a parallel world (is where all the dreams of people are gathered. i.e not a what if world) idk where you got that idea from. theres a reason Dormey Sweet was shocked that Reimu was able to entre the dream world with her Physical body.

Kaltias said:
Touhou has higher dimensional space?
by defualt Hevan/Bhavaagra in touhou is a place >Transcended< humans go after they die. and is caleld a realm above earth. and is based off butisims cosmicology. see scarlet weather raspady

the dream world is not a simple "parralel world" but also a space between worlds as it conect the illusnary world of Gensukyou to that of the Lunar capital as explained in touhou 15.

they are not part of gensykou. and should not be possible to travel to if it was not for yukari's medlinling

especially in the case of the netherworld where the dead should only exist in.

but the boundries between life and death were pushed to close together. see PCB

That's still faaar less than the countless degrees of infinity between a regular universe and the Warp. Also realm above Earth =/= higher dimensional place

Kaltias said:
That's still faaar less than the countless degrees of infinity between a regular universe and the Warp. Also realm above Earth =/= higher dimensional place
ya and terra is diffrent then earth because?

theres also Makai thats basicly in its own universe as well.

still i am skeptical with the warp being a higher dimensional then most the afterlifes in other universes.

since the warp sounds exaclty like that kind of Dimension.

and the dream world does not have an end it can be used to travel to other places.

also there are not "degrees of infinity." thats why we call it Infinity

When did I said that Terra=/=Earth?

Cool, a parallel universe.

The Warp is consistently stated to be higher dimensional. It completely transcend things which are already higher dimensional (Realspace)

Sounds like =/= is the same

If you want tier 2/1 Touhou, make a CRT. Also you should use Touhou cosmology you know

Kaltias said:
If you want tier 2/1 Touhou, make a CRT. Also you should use Touhou cosmology you know
ZUN based the Bhavaagra in touhou directly off Buddhist Cosmology

also the way the dream world and the warp work are very similar to the point they are almost the same.

@Kaltias >> Touhou Universe > Warp.

Part of me is now waiting to see what Azzy thinks about this.

Anyways, thanks for the replies so far. I'll wait some more to see if some more people feel like taking a look at this (especially someone who may know well about Ahriman), too.

Hazerddex said:
still i am skeptical itself with the warp being a higher dimensional then most afterlifes in other universes.

since the warp sounds exaclty like that kind of Dimension.

and the dream world does not have a end it can be used to travel to other places but it

also there are not "degrees of infinity." thats why we call it Infinity
This entire thing, tho

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Wall of text
this is why i need to stop using a phone to type sinces im fighting the stupid "auto correct". give me a second ill fix the grammer for the most part

Since we now have an actual Vs Thread for these two and Kaltias seems to make sense, I'm 'k if this one gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back