• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed sailor moon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can insert a footnote into the page(s) of the character(s) that performed the supposed infinite and immeasurable feats regarding why the said feats cannot be used.

However, first somebody needs to write a draft for what the note should say. Would you be willing to help out, @DarkDragonMedeus ?

Also, please be careful to use correct spelling and structure in your edits.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Is this okay?

Can you link to the pages that you have problems with please?

Is this okay?

Is this okay?
Well, I don't know whether or not the justification text itself is accurate, but I improved on the structure. Please use the following pattern in the future:

Well, I don't know whether or not the justification text itself is accurate, but I improved on the structure. Please use the following pattern in the future:

yes ant, i see.

Everyone else here:

Is the current justification text for the speed statistic in the following page accurate?

Well, just stop for a while Iamun made a staff thread for Infinite Speed in general, which including SM
It seems more akin to creating a rule for infinite/ immeasurable speeds tho? Also according to confluctor the attacks should not scale to the light feat. Or else jiren should have infinite speed cause his ki shook the infinite world of void no?

It seems more akin to creating a rule for infinite/ immeasurable speeds tho? Also according to confluctor the attacks should not scale to the light feat. Or else jiren should have infinite speed cause his ki shook the infinite world of void no?
Don't know much, but Jiren case is not, World of Void being infinite sized is just a mistranslation, it is not infinite darkness, it is eternal darkness which have nothing to do with size

Only sailor pluto is left. BTW time stop does not give infinite attack speed anymore does it? Also isn't her picture a bit NSFW?
Thank you very much for helping out.

No. It just gives the time stop ability as far as I am aware.

The Sailor Pluto pictures seem mostly fine to me.

Thank you very much for helping out.

No. It just gives the time stop ability as far as I am aware.

The Sailor Pluto pictures seem mostly fine to me.
Anyway, you can lock the page now ant. If iman manages to change the way how staff views speed and range i suppose they can get infinite back if their feats can be solid enough. This is what darkdragon said about infinite speed
SmartSelect_20201123-085024_Brave.jpg

Okay. I will do so. Thank you very much for helping out with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back