• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im Bored (Monika vs Yogiri Takatou) This has probably been done before (0-0-1)

it had to happen....

Besides it is probs incon lol

Yogiri Autokills while getting autokilled

The momment she thinks about killing him is the momment he dies... This is always incon.. They both think they both die

I mean, if it were speed unequal, Yogiri can ID faster than passives. But here even the intent to harm would trigger ID, thought-based hax be damned.

In speed equal:

thought based that is non-lethal = incon because both thinks

thought based that is lethal = Yogiri wins due to ID triggering those who have killing intent

In unequal speed:

Well you guys already know the outcome

Dude, There have been other incon threads for the same reason.

This is a speed equal match so I don't care about unequal speed.

And anyway Monika is infinite speed.

This is inconclusive, you are assuming that Monika will take time to think about killing him, the momment she has killing intent is the same momment she erases him. Either that or Yogiri kills her. Simple as that

Dude Yogiri's ID has immeasurable attacks speed and reaction speed. His incons are all opponents who have passives that kill Yogiri and non-lethal thought based attacks.

The time that Monika expresses intent in killing Yogiri is killed instantly before she even thinks about erasing of killing Yogiri.

He even inconned 2-B Rimuru in speed equal who has plethora of passives and he will blitz Rimuru in unequal speeds

How can he do that if speed is equal... They both die at the same time..

Dude ID would act as soon as she thinks... Which means they both die.

As soon as she thinks he's erased and at the same time she dies from ID

Yogiri is straight-up broken holy shit. All of his threads are him stomping his opponents or incon

Prettt sure that thinking to kill someone > thinking about using abilities. Yogiri takes this due to his Gary-Stu status

Planck69 said:
I mean, if it were speed unequal, Yogiri can ID faster than passives. But here even the intent to harm would trigger ID, thought-based hax be damned.
Basically what Planck said and Monika can't use her thought based EE if she's already dead

MonkeyDeeLuffy said:
Yogiri is straight-up broken holy shit. All of his threads are him stomping his opponents or incon
Prettt sure that thinking to kill someone > thinking about using abilities. Yogiri takes this due to his Gary-Stu status
This. Monika would need the intent to kill Yogiri to manifest before she thinks of using her abilities. The moment this intent manifests then she's already conceptually killed.

It would litterally be instant due to them both have infinite speed in this fight so what do you mean

I am not understanding how ID will be faster than an instantaneous thought... ID will have to have activated before she even thought which wouldn't happen

Phoenks said:
It would litterally be instant due to them both have infinite speed in this fight so what do you mean

I am not understanding how ID will be faster than an instantaneous thought... ID will have to have activated before she even thought which wouldn't happen
Let me put this in simpler terms. They both see each other. Monika then has the intent to kill as per SBA. She should logically have this before using a killing move on her opponent. ID kills her as she is forming the thought to kill Yogiri.

ID can blitz passives and a character with Immeasurable speed by going back in time to kill them. This won't nearly be as hard.

So as soon as they are placed in this match, due to SBA she is already in the mindset to erase Yogiri therefore Instant Death activates litterally the momment this battle even happens.

Alright.

I'm glad Saitama isn't this boring.

Phoenks said:
So as soon as they are placed in this match, due to SBA she is already in the mindset to erase Yogiri therefore Instant Death activates litterally the momment this battle even happens.
Alright.

I'm glad Saitama isn't this boring.
Yogiri is basically if Mythic Saitama had a profile......

I don't hate him, his powers are cool in his verse but here he's just some really boring overpowered Gary Sue who stomps every character I put him against smh.

I was thinking about putting him against 682 but then he'd get stomped

Phoenks said:
I don't hate him, his powers are cool in his verse but here he's just some really boring overpowered Gary Sue who stomps every character I put him against smh.
To be fair, unstoppable characters can be characterized really well in a setting and still be usable in VS matches. I've unfortunately yet to see any on the wiki beyond ONE's characters and a few others that pull this off. Yogiri Takatou....is not one of them.

Phoenks said:

Glad we still have Kamijou Touma to balance.

And he is still defeated by any Tier 1 character.

This. Monika would need the intent to kill Yogiri to manifest before she thinks of using her abilities. The moment this intent manifests then she's already conceptually killed.

Yogiri kills FRA, intent>.

Yogiri stomps via being Yogiri.

Put Yogiri vs Suggs or an Onision character. They're similar enough characters.

The real cal howard said:
Yogiri stomps via being Yogiri.

Put Yogiri vs Suggs or an Onision character. They're similar enough characters.
I'm aware of the shitshow that is the Suggsverse but if you don't mind me asking, what is Onision?

I'm aware of the shitshow that is the Suggsverse but if you don't mind me asking, what is Onision?The Onion satirical magazine
So not even fanfiction can beat that Gary Stu

... ah Yogiri Takatou vs Rey or Korra whe
Or Yogiri vs Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Or basically send him to kill some Mary Sues and Gary Stus before killing him with some Low 1-C.

Back